Fake Melania? Normie twitter blowing up over this one

Fake Melania? Normie twitter blowing up over this one
inb4 autists cant see faces
black girls blowing up blitter over melania wig and fake nose
the nose looks like a halloween store nerd disguise one piece glasses+nose combo

did trump have a fake melania? are they protecting her? was melania the leaker? where is jesus campos, is melania with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

danvojtech.cz/blog/2016/07/amazing-how-focal-length-affect-shape-of-the-face/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for comparison

Did he fucking abuse her? Disgusting piece of shit. I feel bad for her.

niggers are retarded, she just parted her hair differently
nose and lips obviously the same
sage for slide thread

EXplain the extra skin on her nose then? why is the bridge of her nose connecting to the glasses? the nose is also much rounder and larger than second pic.

Nose is literally someone else's nose.

ADD TO A FACEBOOK LINK... Sup Forums THINKS THE LINK IS SPAM..
com/Andreawagnerbarton/videos/pcb.10214853731877308/10214853722597076/?type=3&theater

video link
look how trump acts
"my wife melania... whos right here..."

>a thread about what some random dumb nigresses said on Twitter is made and allowed to exist.

God /nu/pol is the fucking worst

Sup Forums FINALLY GETS A LEGIT BODY DOUBLE STORY AND NORMIEBOOK BEATS THE AUTISTS TO IT.. .

THE POINT OF PEOPLE POINTING OUT THE HAIR ISNT THE PART, ITS THATS HOW A WIG ATTACHES

hurr durr bettr virture signal iw as on b first XD my comment karma would be 800k if i got karma on le Sup Forums too !~t hes new fags prolyl cant triforce lmao am i right u guys remember that too right im old fag guys pls accept me

Many public figures use body doubles. We were right when Hilary used a double, it was literally 5 inches shorter and was skinnier and they eyes looked Asian and all this shit.

SIDE BY SIDE

>its a faceblind autist thread

LMAO

>normal hair overlaying
>nose normal, just looks awkward because glasses are somehow padded in nose region
>thin lips as usual
wewlad, great conspiracy

Little hands wife doesn't want to be anywhere near him that he has to get a larping Melania to stand next to him. kek, what a cuck.

Who fucking cares? Even if it wasn't her the obvious reason would be for her own protection.

kys Jew

It's the same man on both pics

TFW youre actually so faceblind u convince urself theyre the same

actorfags are the first to go on the day of the rope. Even before commies and fags

Rich womyn have surgeries like once an hour.

she's nasty as fuck

This.

Now Sup Forums is skeptical about body doubles lol
>IT'S CAMPOSES CORPSE THEY'RE POSING WITH!!!

The original of the picture you posted

Just stop, you're only embarrassing yourself.

Looks exactly the same other than the type and direction of the light. Camera light and natural light, and likely different makeup. A lack of autism would allow you to know that different variables make people look different. Why is this hard for you to grasp? How are you so fucking retarded? I'm talking retarded at a scale I can't even comprehend. This is what you spend your time posting and samefagging so hard about? KYS you tism-ridden nigger

Minutes later.

Normies trying to Sup Forums
Heh

It's nice to see democrats finally thinking outside the box.

This has gone too far you doltards

he wouldnt ahve a fake melania he would just tell people shes at home helping their son with schoolwork or soemthing

The real Melania got deported

BAHAHAHA
THE SHILLS ARE HERE

>DEEP STATE FAGGOTS IRREVERSIBLY DESTROYED

WHATS WRONG FAGGOTS ?
>WHATS WRONG FAGGOTS ?
WHATS WRONG FAGGOTS ?
>WHATS WRONG FAGGOTS

LETS TALK ABOUT THE REAL BODY DOUBLE ON EVERYONES MIND

>just stop
>yr embarassing urself xD
>im gonna downvote everythign u ever posted !!

>Nose
>Balding
>Rubbing hands together

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

lighting and angles you mong

did make-up differently?

Top Kek

Do you think Donald sprinkles his old man sperm on her face?

That's also the same guy. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Melania looks like a tranny anyway tbqh.

yes it's the same person. But on the left he just has a make up because he's on a show. Also bigger eyes on right because of the glasses (duh)

of course Black Women would know all about fake wigs

Funny most you faggots dont realize she probably has botox done..and this is one of the few times its more apparent. Please kill this thread.

I bet they've only had sex once (to make Barron) and then she locked that pussy down.

>Be liberal
>Attack the first lady's appearance because you hate Trump, even though you criticized conservatives for doing the same to Michelle Obama
Liberalism 101: make hypocrisy your core value. All other values must stem from this one.

what the fuck of course that's not melania, melania never had red circles on her face

lol
>normies
This is clearly a CIA brainwashing attempt just like the gold dress shit.
SAGE

Trump telling us campos/paddock someone is a body double
He says about Campos he did a good job right?
The it's a miracle tweet. .especially since he didn't get bashed for days on it.
Trump hadn't talked about it at all lately.
Letting the public see all the lies and cover ups by FBI before the hammer comes down on them all

This can literally be explained with makeup. Not to mention something as simple as focal lengths can completely change how someone looks.

danvojtech.cz/blog/2016/07/amazing-how-focal-length-affect-shape-of-the-face/

This is not only retarded, but it's also not politics. Mods, delete these retarded threads.

him referring to melania awkwardly seems intentional

Checkin
Also niggers can't realize that a pair of yuge sunglasses have illusory effects.

Liberals in the modern day are fucking mentally ill maniacs.
Of course they use decoys for Trump's family.

>this retarded slide thread will hit bump limit

zzzzz

i might be an autist and can't into facial recognition but i can spot a bad shop when i see one...

YUP, that`s a nose and lips !
you are totally right

>.10 cents has been deposited into your account

NuShills are fucking 10/10 nigros xD

Yeah that's clearly Caitlyn Jenner.

I unironically like the best one best, although the last one raises the temperature of the room more at first
It wears off.

The first one is the woman I want to wake up with

no, shes always wearing makeup.
she`s just mad and pissed OFF !
(having a bad day)