The FBI has over 15,000 informants. How many of them hang out with Richard Spencer?

theintercept.com/2017/01/31/the-fbi-gives-itself-lots-of-rope-to-pull-in-informants/

>With 35,000 employees and more than 15,000 informants, today’s FBI is an intelligence agency without a historical peer in the United States.

>The bureau may offer six-figure payments

>FBI agents may use covert assessments to recruit informants online as well

>Once given authorization, agents may use publicly accessible websites, which include websites that require registration so long as the public at large is able to register.

Admit it, Nazis. You're all federal informants trying to recruit other federal informants for cash money or time off your sentences. What else could explain the pure idiocy of trying to associate the right with white nationalism or the Nazi flag?

Every single other radical political group in the U.S. is infiltrated, but somehow you aren't?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/richard-spencer-cotton-farms-louisiana-subsidies/
theguardian.com/environment/2017/feb/07/cliven-bundy-bunkerville-standoff-trial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Richard Spencer isn't a nazi he's just a retard controlled opposition.

P.S. Israel is the hub of Pizzagate.

None of them, because Spencer is the informant you fucking tard.

how many of them hung out with paddock

Harvest 91 , a blood sacrifice at Luxor ISIS temple. sorry what was the question ?

motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/richard-spencer-cotton-farms-louisiana-subsidies/

>The federal government has been funneling millions of dollars to an open white nationalist for years
>Nah he's not a fed

I'm just going with the odds.

COMPED

Richard Spencer is a fed. He's not a Nazi though. He's a fucking zionist piece of shit.

wtf I love white genocide now! Thank you based lisp kike thernovich.

he's also a communist.

Yup. Just like Steve Bannon.

Holy fuck you jews are going all out today huh.

Federal informants working to get the unstable antifa fags to act out.
Kind of how we find the most inbred retarded mudslime we can then goad him into building a bomb or running into a Mohammad cartoon contest to get shot the fuck in the face.
Making tards dance is fun and it pays the bills.

I'm not Jewish. The very fact you're defending Spencer with a flag that isn't US makes you more Jewish than anyone else here.

You haven't provided any arguments though.

>You're Cernovich

Buy Gorilla Mindset right now. And nootropics. Buy buy buy.

You're still a fed though. Here's a simple way to tell who's a fed or not:

Not Fed: Acknowledges that it's blindingly obvious that half the Nazis and white nationalists online are most likely feds, because every single time there's a bust the court documents show their groups were infested. Realizes maybe they should be careful about running around supporting people whose entire goal is to fuck over the right by associating it with toxic images - or at least do SOMETHING about it.

Fed: Tries to deny that there are any feds at all, nothing to see here, why would you worry about this at all you Jew Kike Israeli Jewkike, see I hate them I must not be a fed.

>he thinks a leninist is something to do with marxism
You FUCKING LITERAL mongoloid imbecile.

>marx = the what; what's wrong and why (capitalism)
>lenin = the how; how will this change (popular revolt led by an intellectual vanguard)

Marx is obviously wrong, but Lenin was not an ideologue. He was a revolutionary theorist whose theories on revolution are in and of themselves unideological, and are entirely applicable to any revolution, whether leftwing or right-.

Don't even play games anymore. Bannon is fucked and you know it. He has CLOSE TIES with Harvey weinstein.

He posted a link detailing Spencer's finances you jackass. YOU haven't posted any counter evidence.

>blindingly obvious that half the Nazis and white nationalists online are most likely feds
This statistic you just pulled out of your ass isn't helping.

>Tries to deny that there are any feds at all
Lying strawman. Saying "provide evidence they're feds" is not the same as "it's impossible that they're feds".

You're essentially laying the groundwork for a narrative where white nationalism can't exist because every organization is automatically dismissed as feds. You're a saboteur.

Even if that were true, and it is likely not, it has nothing to do with the defintion of Leninist thought.

No that is not an argument for Spencer being a fed. Farms in the US get subsidies. What does any of this have to do with Spencer being a fed? Are you fucking retarded?

Bannon is a bolshevik faggot. Richard Spencer and Bannon both align with Dugin. Stop playing games.

>Prove they're feds you liar!!!

Yeah, because I can just go summon up some FBI documents to prove someone is a fed or not. I don't have to, though, I can just not be a dumbass and look at the hundreds of past court cases where the FBI has infiltrated various political groups. I didn't pull half out of my ass, either. I got it from the Cliven Bundy militia case. How many of his "militia" members were federal informants? Seventeen people on trial, twelve informants in the group.

theguardian.com/environment/2017/feb/07/cliven-bundy-bunkerville-standoff-trial

You're different though, right? Everyone just ignore all the feds in those OTHER groups and keep pushing white nationalism and Hitler, the public's gonna accept it any day now, I really care about the right I swear!

Yeah and when someone is an open white nationalist, the government does not sit there and keep paying them money. They make up reasons to cancel it and fuck him over. People in the fucking TEA PARTY were fucked over by aggressive IRS audits over nothing. Yet this guy is sitting there out in the open advocating white nationalism and nobody in the far-left federal bureaucracy has even tried to touch his millions of dollars in payments from the federal government. I'm sure he's not a fed.

No one is denying there have been and probably are informants in the alt-right.

That is not a reason to give up and let your people die you disgusting fucking anti-white cockroach. How could informants even damage the current white nationalists? They're not advocating any violence in secret. They say the same shit in public and they do in private. So what's the fucking danger?

Those are owned by his family who don't share his views. I don't know the legalities of this, I don't know if the government could even deny them the subsidy if their farm fits the criteria. If this is the best you got you're a fucking clown. Please become a leftist, we don't need 85 IQ people in the far right.

>What's the possible danger in hanging around a bunch of federal informants?

They WANT to bust you. On ANYTHING. On tax fraud, on a traffic ticket, on fighting with your girlfriend, on fucking anything. You are hanging around people who get paid a bigass bonus for getting you hauled in on anything they possibly can. Where's the danger in that? Really? Or you could give up the dumb, unworkable Nazi shit and go push for change that could actually happen in the real world like immigration restrictions or whatever. The feds do not sit around trying to identify and arrest people at Trump rallies. They do at Spencer rallies.

>It's his family not him

That's what he says. Do you even really know? He's from a family of millionaires yet his mom raised him in bumfuck Montana? You really think the federal government gives a shit about legalities? They make them up. The IRS investigations weren't legal, but they just did them anyway because they didn't like Tea Party people. They're fine with Spencer, though.

>political group in the U.S. is infiltrated, but somehow you aren't?
You can't infiltrate what doesn't exist.

>Or you could give up the dumb, unworkable Nazi shit
Spencer doesn't do that so I don't know what you're talking about
>and go push for change that could actually happen in the real world like immigration restrictions or whatever.
That's what many alt-righters are doing while Spencer is doing his thing. Just on wednesday Nick J Fuentes who is practically alt-right had Paul Nehlen, the guy who is running against Paul Ryan on his show.

"White nationalist" is just as dumb and unworkable as Nazi. It's the same shit to the general public. It's the same shit to the FBI. Even "alt-right" is toxic now. It will never, ever happen, and all rallying behind them does is fuck over the chances of people like Trump who might actually save the country.

Holy fuck you've actually given up. I don't know why I'm even talking to you, you've resigned to letting your country go down the toilet.

>fuck over the chances of people like Trump who might actually save the country.

How is he going to do that? Pass the RAISE act to bring in more shitskins, just more higher IQ shitskins?

pretty awsome speech.

hey says : white ppl should have the same rights as everybody else !

So powerfull !

Dont let shills convience you, that Spence is bad or something. It's just shilling.
Listen to what the guy actually has to say !

#WHITEPEOPLEMATTER !!!!
#EQUALITYFORWHITEPEOPLE

literally all 15,000 of them, thats why the fbiniggers never actually do anything good

Newsflash: You're never going to get your genocide, and we're already past the tipping point for ethnic composition of the country because white people would have to start having four kids each to keep up, even if we ban ALL immigration immediately today. So you can sit here talking about how much you care about the white race or whatever, but "Kill Everyone Else!" is not going to salvage a low birthrate. Best you can hope for is cutting off immigration and preserving the culture and a significant white minority. And/or infest all the other countries with feminism so they stop breeding, too.

>You're never going to get your genocide
1) I don't want a genocide 2) You're the one with skin in the game, I'm not American. But if we use Finland as an example, we could easily expel non-whites from here without any genocide necessary.
>but "Kill Everyone Else!" is not going to salvage a low birthrate.
No one in the alt-right advocates that.
>Best you can hope for is cutting off immigration and preserving the culture and a significant white minority.
America has mass deported spics before, even ones who were US citizens:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation

>The Mexican Repatriation was a mass deportation of Mexicans and Mexican-Americans from the United States between 1929 and 1936.[1][2] Estimates of how many were repatriated range from 500,000 to 2,000,000,[3][4] of whom perhaps 60% were US citizens by birth.[4]

>muh it's impossible!!!!

Spoken like a true low test bugman

You're Finland. Maybe you can save yourselves. We're the US. We've got god knows how many people from Mexico already here, and we're already hitting a minority of births. What exactly are we going to do to change that? Mass deportation does not change the demographic composition of the next generation who were born here and have citizenship already. We are on a shit trajectory with 20% of our population already born outside the USA. We can't assimilate at this rate, and we're never going to get a fix to it running around trying to make it about white nationalism or alt-right or anything else. It's not acceptable to the general public and it throws the efforts into chaos because the government uses Nazism/Alt-Right/White Nationalism as an excuse to start infiltrating and fucking around with people on the right.

>It's not acceptable to the general public
It's way more acceptable now than it was 3 years ago.
>What exactly are we going to do to change that?
Give the beaners California and ship them all there.

FBI'D
B
I
'
D

>The bureau may offer six-figure payments
sometimes I get the feeling that the FBI might be altogether unsavory

i wish

>implying Spencer isn't a federal informant himself

>The FBI is pretty damned shady

It's almost as if the FBI hates Trump and would have no problem using puppet "white nationalist" groups to run around trying to tar him with the label. Also makes you wonder why the FBI went to the trouble of formulating guidelines for how to infiltrate public message boards and hire informants on them. It's not mafia message boards they're infiltrating, people....

Anyone notice the jew looking guy in gray pants and black rimmed glasses, receding hairline, light brown loafers? walking around on the stage, talking to spencer off the mic, who was that Jew?

Does Spencer have a Jewish handler?

This. Spencer and his crew are feds. A lot of what they say is true but they purposely add in cringy stuff to alienate the movement.

The media interviews him all the time cause they know he has soundbites that most Americans will be repulsed by, ie

"I want MORE white privilege"
"I don't believe in equality!"

etc

Why is the right-wing filled with gullible paranoid retards like you? Can you tell me?

Nigger tier post.

>infest all other countries with feminism
it's a good plan, but I don't think I can bear to do that to people.

FBI has control over 8ch, look at 90% of the posts on pol. It's all threats.

>not understanding how populist revolt can only be committed by the proletariat

no wonder your future is brown

So? Spencer isn't doing anything illegal.

>Spencer isn't doing anything illegal

Right. It's 100% legal to narc on your followers for money. He's fine. The problem with running around with a bunch of feds is they are constantly watching you to see if they can report you for so much as a traffic ticket. That's how they get paid.

They can't get him for traffic if he doesn't drive.

They don't want to get him, the federal government didn't pay him $2 million in "crop subsidies" just to get rid of a useful asset.

>he's still going with this bullshit narrative

Why the fuck is the far right filled with brainlets? FUCK. Maybe you're right, white people are done for if people like you are the "right-wing".

How many of them are gooks that run 4ch?

Go back to your igloo or whatever you live in over in Finland. Just because your government doesn't fund a vast surveillance state to infiltrate and monitor all of its extreme political movements doesn't mean ours doesn't. Read some fucking history and get back to me about how paranoid it is to think the FBI would do something like this. Only a moron would think they don't.

>fucking fingol
go jack off to your leaf whore, you faggot. No one gives a shit about your invalid opinion

>t. brainlet
Marx was right about alot of things, its just his solutions to the problems are retarded. Read a book, nigger

You're a saboteur trying to prevent anyone who actually is trying to save your fucking country from rising up on the flimsy excuse that the government will try to stop you from achieving your goals. No shit you pathetic excuse for a man, nothing great is ever achieved without adversity. You're a bugman, content to let your grandchildren grow up in hell. You deserve a painful death.

Not an argument.

You couldn't forseen what his science hasn't reached yet, his studies on anthropology are pathetic.

You're a saboteur trying to prevent anyone from saving my country by driving the right into a ditch by following idiots like Richard Spencer. Take a mainstream movement, tag it with Nazi flags and "white supremacy," and poof, the movement's done and nothing gets achieved. Real smart igloo-boy. You deserve to live in Finland, gradually get depressed like everyone else who's stuck there, and off yourself after watching your dumb alt-right idols come out as the federal agents they almost certainly are.

>Take a mainstream movement, tag it with Nazi flags and "white supremacy," and poof, the movement's done and nothing gets achieved.
Good thing Spencer doesn't do that.

Why is it that you can only make arguments by lying?

He calls himself alt-right long after the term is toxic and means "Nazi" to the general public, and he talks on twitter about how he's fine with white nationalism. He's a toxic figure himself after Charlottesville, and if he gave a shit about his "movement" he'd just disappear. He doesn't. He just wants to honeypot.

>He calls himself alt-right long after the term is toxic and means "Nazi" to the general public
It's not toxic, it's good branding. It only means Nazi to the far left.
>and he talks on twitter about how he's fine with white nationalism
That's not nazism, that's United States politics pre-1965.