Why do you hate Redheads?

Im a white male. In today's social climate I get more than enough hate, but in addition to this i am redhead. Ever since SouthPark made that episode hating on "gingers", theres been a normalized mainstream attack on redheads.
>Is this just because (((the powers that be))) hate whites and want to get rid of our diversity?

What gives?
(PS i'm actively working to breed with a female redhead to continue the genetic purity)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gmxT4uXkC3M
youtube.com/watch?v=F_DVHUEjnuU
youtube.com/watch?v=__GhrWO_mg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why do you hate Redheads?
I don't. Like cats, they just have no souls.

red heads are hot but genetically they aren't really good stock.

What is the determinate for "good genetic stock"?

If you rearrange the letters in "ginger you get
>nigger

>"they aren't really good stock."
>hides flag

>why do you hate redheads
Redhead girls are top-tier.

Non-whites need to go back to their countries even if they are european.

mfw just started dating part qt3.14 part korean redhead anomaly

>gets ready to copy and paste insult based on flag if he shows it
you're more pathetic than him imo

>murimutt has to ask what good genetic stock is

I wish I'd had better social skills as a young person, because I could've banged 3 redheads thru my younger days instead of zero because I was an autistic sperg who didn't know how to talk to girls. Including one redhead straight from potato-land. The ones that got away...

Genghis Khan had red hair and blue eyes

He's probably a turkroach larping as a natsoc or something. Talking about how red hair means mid-east admixture.

Every redheaded guy I've ever met has been fucking weird as fuck and socially awkward. The only successful redheads are the giant muscular ones like the guy in game of thrones. Skinny beta gingers should cut their losses and just an hero.

Ginger girls are all insane pain sluts who are only satisfied in a relationship with a man who routinely kicks the shit out of her.

Overall they're just nothing but trouble.

hot redheadczichs are quite possibly the hottest of the x-chromosome variety. there is no debating this.

Hottest women alive desu

My girlfriend is ginger, real dark though but she's quite freckly on her shoulders and stuff

My sister is also married to a ginger, their son is is brown haired like me and my sis and their daughter is ginger.

Tbh I think being a red head works for girls, but very few guys. But there's hope for you.

filter the meme flags if it bothers you so much faggot

>she looks like my qt Latvian friend
>haven't seen her in years
>probably never will again

Female redheads are A-OK. We just hate male redheads because they're ugly and look like vampires.

Hello my ginger brother. Finding attractive female gingers is not an easy task. Good luck to you. I grew up in Miami and always had Cubans who had a taste to red heads unfortunately.

>Why do you hate Redheads?
I don't, I want to put my penis in them.

They are literally my weakness. Married one. Made another with her, too. Feelsgoodman.jpg. Just doing my part, ya know.

She's Little Miss Squirrel. My 5th favorite Estonian.

youtu.be/gmxT4uXkC3M

Freckles are gross.

I love redheads
Some of the most beautiful women on this earth
Would marry and impregnate

If they say it's not the smell then they're lying

youtube.com/watch?v=F_DVHUEjnuU

So are faggots.

Stop being a Fag m8. Pence is going to get you.

nobody actually hates redheads you literal retard

it is all a joke

There are two breeds of redhead and it is important to distinguish between them:

A: Generic Gingers. Strawberry blonde hair, heavily freckled and no significant muscle tone, wide faces.

B: Nordic/ Scottish Redheads. Deep Red/ Auburn hair, better muscle tone and fox-like thinner faces with chiseled but thick jawlines

Different species

They look like leopards. Change your perspective a bit, and they become exotic.

You're a faggot. Freckles are hot as fuck. Stop being gay.

Red hair is considered normal here.

COME HOME CELT MAN

>country still occupied by said mutts. What does that say about your stock.
>all the good german stock moved to burgerland

Also would not risk having a ginger male. Not worth it

low skin collegen. red heads age rapidly.
sorry, bucko. I'm mid-eastern and I've turned down red headed women.

Every soulless copper top I was with used me abused me and left me broke. And not in a fun way, if one approaches I take a firm stance and tell them to recede back into the depths of hades where tho crawlith from

>Also would not risk having a ginger male. Not worth it
You have no idea how great, actually, it can be being a redheaded guy that has taken decent care of his body. Swimming in it.

I want their babies.

>red heads age rapidly.
Well, this is actually because some choose to live below the 40th parallel when they really shouldn't.

Kek said the russki mutt how's grandpa vlad

youtube.com/watch?v=__GhrWO_mg4
Why do you hate her Sup Forums?

enjoy your soulless kids

Celtic master race.

Gingers have NO SOULS!!!!!

>redheads
>Sexy facial structure
>Freckles
>Usually have a juicy bubble butt and big natural titties
>Anything other than god tier

>Gingers
>Big tits
Choose one

I don't, and I suppose it's just a meme. Use it to your advantage and larp as a jew. When they inevitably get apologetic state "while gingers have no souls, imagine what kind of an oven you would need to punish a Jewish ginger". Either you normalize kike hating, or you make faggots that are comfortable on shaming you just because its socially acceptable, embarrass themselves and apologize.

Either way you win, my redheaded friend

I don't.
I still fap to the memory of fucking a big titted pale skin redhead I did like 5 years ago.
Didn't care much for them until I tried for myself.

Love red heads, only date them.

i dated a natural redhead with DD's. she was damn good. actually, i've dated two with big tits. pretty good shit

RARE. Im jealous

My gf fills all this criteria except
>feisty
>drives me up the wall
I can't go out drinking with the bros without "user WHERE ARE YOU REEEE" even when I tell her before hand. It's a good thing she wants to know about my whereabouts but Christ does it get annoying. Pretty much every ginger girl I know is like this.

Obvious fallacies are spam and forbidden in posted rules. Pol is not one person and writing provocative, clearly wrong statements to guarantee replies is sucking David Brock.

>South Park
>Kike Creator
>red Heads are white
>Cultural Marxism is a kike methodology to break and enslave whites
>One tactic of Cultural Marxism is to isolate and destroy subgroups and individuals.

I don't know exactly how hard it will be GenX and Millennials to take "the South park is only on the air because it demoralizes Whites and Western Civilization" red pill.

But it is one of the tougher ones for sure.

red hair is caused by chromosome damage, usually caused by malnutrition, such as famine.
Those with the disease, who knowingly breed, and do that to a child, are sick in the head.

Having lived with it your whole life, and suffered the many accompanying skin disorders, rashes, dandruff, compromised immune system, viral, fungal, and bacterial infection susceptibility. a cesspool of disease. Most redheads respect the fact that they are defective, and choose not to have children.

have there been any studies done on ginger iq? what about albinos?

But I love them

Dude, i'll tell you here and now that gingers were hated before that, far before that.

Vikings used to raid villages and rape the women, the women gave birth to redhaired children, the priests considered them children of the devil, thus causing a major part of the locals to hate them, this belief was shipped over to the US when they colonized the americas.

That gingers are inherently evil, soulless or whatever is an ancient belief.
I would know... i am a redhead.

>(PS i'm actively working to breed with a female redhead to continue the genetic purity)
Make a lot.

I acrually love redheads and want to eat Amy Adams butthole

I actually have a fetish for red heads, I think it's the irish in me.

Redheads are 700% more likely to develop Parkinson's
a study found the gene that makes people with red hair susceptible to skin cancer also increases the risk of brain disease

sad but true facts

Got me a big tittie fit yet thicc ginger wife. Men want her, women want to be her, but she’s all mine.

She’s 5’10” tall too.

You'd love a quivering hip on your dick, don't deny it.
You fapped to katawa shojou, faggot.

Redheads make for qt girls and better than average dudes who seem to try to "make up" for the red hair. Anti-redhead is anti-white

Have you seen x-men?
Have you heard of dajoos?
You see, inferior people or sub classes of races etc hater other classes purely because they are inferior.
Look at trump. Golden hair. Prez.
People hate trump because he is a golden haired man. Nothing else.
We mutants must stick together or the fucking normies are gonna whipe us out.

Nom nom nom...

I think the CIA is scared of gingers

I don't hate them I just don't like freckles and shit

my friend married a redhead. learned the hard way. constantly in and out of the hospital. not so fiery after chemotherapy 3 times. scars everywhere form skin cancer surgery, and she votes liberal. he got gingercucked by miss cervical cancer, who hates life
more than half his salary goes to paying medical bills

because our fellow gingers get so butthurt about it, it feeds the activity

She's not a natural redhair, already admitted to dying her hair. She's cute though but a filthy liberal SJW.
Literally nothing wrong with that.
And the link is where?

I like some of them. Red headed women are okay. The men are usually ugly.

>The only successful redheads are the giant muscular ones

we don't hate you because you are a redhead.
we hate you because you are jewish.
>no no goyium, I'm white.
sure thing schlomo

Americans don't like redheads because redheads are actual white people.

Cervical cancer is caused by being a slut not red hair

Gingers are 1001% white

90% of white coalburners are redheads, they're the most anti-white women on earth

man I love redhead GIRLS. I'm on the 3rd win streak and I hope last one will be my waifu

me too user

dude, that: is a jew. You can see it in her face.

>I just came with this of the top of my head.

>legoman guard
>slam dunk baby incineration
1944 was cooler than i thought

have you ever dated one? maybe it's just a meme but from personal experience I can tell you they are fuckin psychotic.

Redheads are the burning fire and passion of our race.

Calling out meme flags and those who defend them is our solemn duty you stupid faggot

Faggot. Freckels are my biggest fetish
>had a gf in highschool
>blonde with freckels
>lose contact due to uni and work
>see her on facebook
>she got laser therapy to remove freckels
Women are stupid

That's also a dye job.

Real redheads are pale skinned Celts.

Personally, I love redheads.

Can confirm dated 4 (my fetish)

>if one approaches
Nobody approaches you user. Stop lying.

man that's one of the things I love about them. just show some dominance from the start and this will not be much problem, thy will praise you if you are loyal and caring

>The only successful redheads are the giant muscular ones

woody allen not successful? carrottop has yet to father his own grandchildren.

BECAUSE THEY ARE UGLY.

but that's not redhead-thing... any of these things.
most of westerners vote left-wing libtards, cervical cancer is kinda common (skin cancer would be more likely for a ginger since their skin is very sensitive against the sunlight.

I had a class outside for 90minutes and only one arm was exposed. it looked like i was whipped and co-workers started to believe i was about to get skin cancer.

This, I get a lot of shit for being a leaf but I don't go and hide it

take comfort in knowing that red heads are less likely to get rickets than any other race, and due to lower skin conductivity, they are well suited to electrical work.
because red hair is literally caused by a mutated chromosome, all redheads are technically --- born with cancer.

no hate-speak, you truly have my deepest sympathy