Shingeki no Kyojin

Discuss your theories. Make peace.

EMA a shit.

Bert always a cute.

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

There are really pretty fanarts of Erwin.

Who's the next Coordinate holder after Eren?

Always. He deserved better.

You forgot to use your trip

I really like that theory but I don't know. Maybe an innocent, random child. Just ike Eren.

too bad armin crushed his cute head.

Mikasa so she can kill herself later.

F

Everyone dies at the end.

No trip.
Only love for the Commander.

He deserved better. Or at least some flashbacks.

Always.

Armin is shit.

ERWIN GEE I THINK YOU'RE SWELL
AND YOU REALLY DO ME WELL
YOU'RE MY PRIDE AND JOY ETC.

Not me!

He's a pretty man!

Why do you guys waste your time reverse shitposting when you could leave the threads die and help getting rid of the cancer instead?

>deserved better

Fucker deserved a longer more painful death and nothing else

no1curr

>Etc
Not even trying anymore. Time to let go of Erwin .

He deserved to return home with RA.

Mina seemed like such a nice, friendly girl. RIP

It is fun to share the love with chums!

They're song lyrics I have adapted.

She was lovely. I liked her face in the anime when she was trying not to laugh after Mikasa said Sasha trumped.

I'm still mourning.
And I'll always be.

While it will never get any easier I take a slight comfort in knowing that he is at peace.

Bert will always have a place in my heart too. It sucks how he's not playable in the game.

>tfw your so-called 'friend' apologises to your decapitated corpse when they were the one that let the titans in in the first place.

It sucks Bert didn't have more screentime. He deserved at least to fill 50 flashbacks of MUH OCEAN.

Isayama shafted everyone for more Shitmin.

The worst part is that Isayama might have changed his original plans regarding Bert.

Do you think he swapped Reiner for Bert as his mascot titan?

He seemed to have a much bigger role in the original storyboard. What the fuck happened?

Reiner wasn't in his original script, so that's likely

Armin, he is already probably a secret Reiss so all he needs to be the most special snowflake in the universe is to get the coordinate

He preferred Reiner.

Reiner doesn't feel like a mascot at all, neither as a titan nor a character. CT is still everywhere in promo material, which is pretty weird now that Isayama just killed him.

Also Isayama called CT his mascot in a recent interview, the one with the God thing. It just doesn't add up.

By that logic he preferred Historia over Ymir too, and he already said Ymir is his favorite character.

LM soon.

This is extremely weird indeed. I feel like he writes EMA more as a chore than enjoyment (ie. his appreciation of Eren) yet he still commits to them. With Bertolt it felt like he was just giving him a moment and offed him like he wanted to off him at the end of Clash of Titans.

Maybe there's more to it.

It isn't a logic. Isayama preferred Reiner. Historia and Ymir are from different sides.

Maybe it was all a dream and Bert is alive. Or Armin ate Eren and Bert shapeshifted.

>Maybe there's more to it.
That's what I think, but then again I can't come up with a way where he's still alive. There were bones crushed and Armin transformed back after all.

Truly the best Shingeki, too pure for this world ;_;

Not only that, there was blood on the corner of Titanmin's mouth. Bert's toasted.

Ending his life now and in so few pages is either the worst move Isayama pulled, or there's a lingering feeling the SL's gonna get haunted. Somehow.

Mascot status doesn't matter

Most of the promotional stuff pretends that ELM is the main trio yet Armin is the MC now.

Noooo

Mina thread?

Yes.

That's anime promo stuff though. Isayama called CT the mascot himself. Maybe it's all supposed to be symbolic and we'll see it later in the series, but yeah I can't see how.

Uhhh where's he dragging her?

Baby Levi was so cute!

Every thread should be a Mina thread

It is the mascot because he is the cause of the destruction of the walls. He is dead, physically and symbolic.

Well, most of the eary volume covers only had EM posing together with Armin either in the background or nowhere to be seen.

The point is that CT might be a mascot just as much as Mikasa may be poster girl, that doesn't mean that Isayama will ever do anything with Mikasa or Bert.

A dark alley where he can dominate her sexually.

To Armin.

I'm not objecting that he's dead, I'm saying it's dumb to kill your major antagonist AND mascot at 70% of the series. That's endgame stuff.
>but Isayama wanted to be original
No. Going full retard isn't worth the originality.

The waiting room for the performers of the LivaMika pictures (pixiv).

I refuse!

The major antagonist wasn't him. Eren had a better relationship with Reiner and he hated Bertolt pretty much. The Colossal was killed in the place where it all began. Bertolt wanted to "end it" in the place where it all began and he died.

I think it was really good.

I want Armin and Mikasa to FUCK

Agreed. Isayama will probably introduce a bland generic final boss now. Which is a shame, since BRAZ had such potential.

You have no choice. It's to ensure the survival of humanity.

It would've been more "symbolic" if there was more focus instead of more basement and ocean flashbacks rewinded 50,000 times.

But Eren...

I want them to fall in love, hug and kiss and then everything else.

I don't care if Isayama headcanons someone else as a major antagonist, but to the readers Bert was him. He started it all, in Isayama's words he symbolized everything that held humanity back in their walls. Without him, there's no threat.

Also this

I think that's because Eren and Armin won't talk until the end of the story (maybe). Eren will go with Zeke and Armin will stay in the walls with Mikasa.

Mina needs more love.

Isn't Annie enough for him?

EMA deserve nothing but pain and death.

This.

You blew your chance. All you had to do was made sure that Armin died and there would be nothing between you and unlimited beach sex with Eren.

>he symbolized everything that held humanity back in their walls.
And they killed him in the same place where he started everything.
Bertolt was always following Reiner's orders, he wanted to wipe out the entire city but he committed a mistake to go to check Reiner. It wasn't a headcanon of Isayama but for his perspective, Bertolt needed to die on Shingashina.

Yes he is!

Nice delusion.

I think he would have been an amazingly easy baby to handle. Eren would have likely been the fussiest out of all the characters.

Especially considering how malnourished he was.

Why are Levifags and EMAfags such retarded tumblr whales?

Poor baba ;_;

He was loved though and I'm sure his mother gave him as much food as she could while saving just the tiniest scraps for herself to get by on. Kuchel would have had little tea parties with him, but instead of drinking actual tea they would just pretend to sip.

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

I'm joking

>mfw he has real actual tea parties with his squads because it's what he's always wanted

He loves his wifey.

I can't imagine Hange married but I would like to see her with Keith.

It's how they'd spend his birthday.

My heart ;__;

>TFW Hange organizes Levi's birthday in canon material

>Eren will go with Zeke
I wonder how this will go. Zeke looked like he was retreating with Reiner, though he could still be close by. That'd be funny if he promised to come back to save Eren later, only for Eren to go running after him.

What do you think the other shingekis would be like?

Is it also a Christmas party?

I don't think they know what christmas is

After he finds out what's in the basement, he would start questioning things and he will decide to find the truth. Isayama said he is self-centered.
How he will go to the warrior village?
Two options:
Annie
Grisha left a map.

Just look at his little face! He loves those close to him and it's so sad that he has lost almost everyone.

That's so sweet of her! I think she'd go all the way to make it a special day, even though I imagine Levi would rather just have a quiet day and drink tea.

Erwin - inquisitive, liked to explore the house so the place had to be baby proofed a lot, a strong and sturdy baby.
Hanji - excitable and curious.
Armin - probably sickly, didn't let his parents sleep through the night.
Mikasa - quiet, though extremely possessive over one particular toy.
Sasha - always hungry, kept her mother busy there.
Connie - happy, cheery, always had a smile on his face.
Annie - quiet and always kicked her legs.
Reiner - not too sure, probably slightly advanced than how a child is supposed to be at a certain age due to his strength.
Bert - quiet and shy.
Jean - pulls hair, pouts, though likes to eat (looked pretty chubby as a child)
Historia - probably quiet and sickly.
Ymir - not a clue.

Reiner would share all of his toys and snacks with his caregiver and other children. He would be really sweet with those younger than him.

I think Historia would have an extensive collection of stuffed animals and will always want you to read to her.

Ymir would bite people. But when she's around gentle people/children (Historia) she gets really affectionate.

YH is canon.