/ptg/ President Trump General - Disgust For "Journalists" Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL PT3 10/18/17
youtu.be/lUk7ThmEVSc
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)
>AG Sessions full hearing befor Senate Jud Comte 10/18/17
youtu.be/CwzUYOP0Mcc (~5hrs)
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/18/17
youtu.be/ouoCfn0uDSk
>WH Video: Pres Trump @Heritage Foundation 10/18/17
youtu.be/8z-DrA7NO4M
>WH Video: VP hosts Tax reform event in Lancaster NY 10/18/17
youtu.be/Jkd-2Hku0SE
>NAFTA talks 4th round 10/17/17
youtu.be/xr9CbWy9hr8
>Pres Trump speech @Heritage Foundation President's club 10/17/17
youtu.be/RP8y4ni660Y?t=22m5s
>Pres Trump on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/E2UVQHz7vpM
>Pres Trump on Fox News Radio w/Kilmeade 10/17/17
youtu.be/axFVorDVdDI
>Pres Trump/PM Tsipras Press Conf 10/17/17
youtu.be/-bYTyUhFl6s

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ii28XLDoTto
youtube.com/watch?v=kYb1XjD9nl8
youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/10/18/how_might_trumps_asian_hosts_sketch_his_personality_profile_135288.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iRkN1qXfruw
youtube.com/watch?v=F2M5bpBuXNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

man fuck Shep Smith

Punished Kelly

OH FUCK

peach him

>Only people who lost a son in military operation or knew one could ask a question.

Kino.

>Trump is asked question about dead soldier at a press conference
>Trump responds
>"TRUMP BROUGHT UP THE DEAD SOLDIER AND POLITICIZED ALL THIS"

I fucking hate the press so much. I want to burn their fucking buildings down.

This still brings the feels. Powerful.

youtu.be/ii28XLDoTto

>And the press should be ashamed.

Good. Fuck the press.

Trump is a nigger

Nuclear codes!!!

this is so bad, IF they ever succeed in impeaching Trump, things will get very bad

Same here. Someone pull a Breivik on CNN pls.

Make America Great Again!

damn...

pusi kurac

Spencerfat is now actually having a discussion with the hecklers at his little shitfest

>youtube.com/watch?v=kYb1XjD9nl8

REMINDER THAT SHILLS ARE BACK IN A BIG WAY

CURRENT STRATEGY: Divide and Conquer - Standard Spencer speech edition

>GROUP #1: Nazism has no place here; Hitler must be disavowed immediately. If you like natsoc, you must be a spencerfaggot.
>GROUP #2: Disavowing Hitler is proof that the thread is 100% Reddit faggots. Declare your loyalty for Spencer immediately.

BOTH OF THESE GROUPS ARE TRYING TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER. THEY DO IT EVERY TIME SPENCER SPEAKS. REPLY TO NEITHER.

(it seems to have died down recently; let's see what happens once Antifa gets the weapons out)

Wrong. I think THEY WANT THAT, so they can play victim.

These "people" are legitimately the worst "people" on earth and don't deserve the air they breathe.

Friendly reminder that every single kike deserves to be gassed.

>MR SECRETARY DOES THE PRESIDENT SHARE ANY OF THE BLAME
holy fuck they should have filled the room with zyklon b after kelly left the room

What a speech lads.

Will the left vandalize it? I sort of hope so.

nobody cares

They can't play the victim if they are all dead.

>new anti-rape pants
this excites the Sup Forumslack

>have
He insults kelly backhandedly, does he think kelly is just some tool?

Joy Reid is one of the few people I would kill if I could get away with it, her positive contribution to humanity is zero

This.

>tfw ranges near me are all static bench ranges and I dont know anyone with private land to run and gun on

WHY DO YOU NIGGERS EVEN POST SHIT FROM TWITTER

im sure daydayread is a guy Gen Kelly wants respect from

youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4

HA!

how do I get those doubles?

This is a neat, little article. Some excerpts I liked, but there's more I couldn't fit into the reply window.

>-- Trump likes creating chaos. It's not an accident, or a problem of poor staff work, or an itchy Twitter finger. The man likes disruption and the occasional humiliation of others. He thinks it puts adversaries off balance and opens space for negotiation. An example is a piece that appeared last Friday by The Washington Post's Dan Balz, headlined "Trump governs by disruption -- and overloads all the circuits." It discussed Trump's "destructive" actions in decertifying the Iran nuclear deal and defunding Obamacare.

>-- Trump has high tolerance for risk, especially when operating with partners. That extends to the risk of nuclear conflict. Trump believes that, as one insider puts it, "If you want to win, you have to be prepared to lose." Trump hears the angst about his brinkmanship, but he's happy for the leverage it gives him. When people worry he's too near the edge of the cliff, he thinks this is fear talking -- since you never know how close you really are.

>Trump doesn't always go for broke. After his bankruptcies, he mostly franchised his name rather than putting his own money on the line. Golf explains Trump, too. With a difficult lie, does he try to bend the ball around a tree? Or does he play it safe and lay up? Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., a recent golf partner, tells me it depends. If Trump is playing one-on-one, he's fairly careful, letting his competitors make mistakes and beat themselves. But if it's match play, when Trump has a partner and can afford a bad shot, he goes for it. Cautionary note to China: In the North Korea crisis, Trump thinks he's in match play.

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/10/18/how_might_trumps_asian_hosts_sketch_his_personality_profile_135288.html

Busy afternoon here. Can someone give me a quick rundown on the Kelly statement?

How is she going to respond?

Well yes, that is basically the definition of a homosexual.

>speaker phone
>I-I ONLY HEARD THE ONE SENTENCE
dirty nigger cunt

It's good to see Kelly isn't taking their shit

muh (You)s

now they are acting like Kelly was "forced" to do this as a prop

he just shoved the media and that congresswoman up their own ass

>They chose to volunteer to protect the country at a time when it seems like nothing in our country seems to suggest that selfless ervice to the nation is not only appropriate, but required, but that's okay.

>Trump says kneeling is disrespectful to soldiers
2 weeks later
>We recorded Trump being disrespectful to soldiers

Hmmm

Was that Kelly presser as civilization determining as it seemed? Only caught the very end.

Look at Ivanka. Everyone else is crying, and she's staring glaring with cold, emotionless eyes of hatred and jealousy. But of course what do you expect from the sewer rat who teaches her children "Would you rather be Israel or an ant."

HE A DIZGRACE TO DA UNIFORM
RACIST ASS BITCH "MA-RINE"

>the absolute state of the (((alt-right)))
>he hasn't realized Ben Shapiro, ((((((((((Richard Spencer))))))))), Milo Y. and all other e-celebs except Pewds are FBI/Mossad plants
Sweetie, I have a blackpill for you...

i recognize that bulge!

Not surprising, they always double down
Let's see how attacking a general who lost his son will go for the normies

They're already saying that Trump forced him to do this. Don't worry, they've always got a backup plan.

BLOODSUCKERS

youtube.com/watch?v=iRkN1qXfruw

We got your 6 Gen. Kelly. No worries.

>leftists vandalize his son's grave
>Trump authorizes Kelly to form death squads, aided by David Clarke

im a boomer cuckslave

She on the cusp of crying user imho. I am too.

I don't always scream at my tv, but when I do, shep's on.

>Will the left vandalize it? I sort of hope so.
we need a false flag stat. we can get an /r9k/ depressed robot who wants to sudoku to do this for us and become infamous, which is better than not being known at all.

what happened? idk what's happening?

GET IN HERE LADS SHITS FIRE

OUR GUY DROPPING MAD REDPILLS

jebi mater svoju

Made my ball hairs tingle for sure.

If Kelly was defending Obama the press would say he was brave.

Lol, that Mstr Sgt is going to get his ass chewed out to hell and back if he hasn't been already. He can forget about ever being promoted again too.

(((They))) don't cry for the goyim

Poland refuses to take credit from kikes

>kelly BTFO media narrative
>liberals double down and now attack kelly

Liberals have zero morals.

We need to start rounding up the Jew media like Trump wants us to.

>tfw can't purchase a gun because live in (((California))) and share a residence with a bipolar suicidal father

dude no

just what the press needs, "Trump supporters vandalize veteran's graves to falsely implicate peaceful antifa"

Please just lurk or go away. No one here cares about you.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2M5bpBuXNU

Gen. Kelly told everyone to stop politicizing deaths of soldiers

FUCKING
BASTE XD

it won't work. the game is up and they will move on quickly once they realize that a large majority of the public doesn't support their stupid fucking narrative
>Trump spit in the face of a war widow

They are now attacking the father of a dead soldier

Obama is a saint to the left, he could execute civilians at pleasure and the press would sing his praises

If you join a combat unit there is the very real expectation that death is an outcome you fucking toolbox. I and others who joined up know that it's reasonable to assume that when you go somewhere that people want to fucking kill you that it can happen. Fuck you pussies with your baby bitch feelings. Cunts.

This man comes up to your enemies and goes off on them all because he's dedicated to you and the country.
What do you do?

THE KEKS ARE PURGING THEMSELVES

>When Kelly said it was okay for Trump to use that sword he gave him on the media everyone thought he was joking.
>He wasn't.

>>Trump says kneeling is disrespectful to soldiers
>2 weeks later
>>We recorded Trump being disrespectful to soldiers
yes, this was obvious from the second this "scandal" appeared.

And you're still a smelly shithole full of slav toilet scrubbers who's only claim to fame is being pulverized by the Germans in WWII

It’s not like these people have ever defended the military, why would they do it now?

Fuck off fed shill

They're sucking Bush's dick now. The man they cried out to be impeached for years!

antifa isn't seen as peaceful anymore to be fair. Charlottesville hurt both sides of the coin