Does Sup Forums really believe women have life easier, or is it just memes?

Does Sup Forums really believe women have life easier, or is it just memes?

>not destroying her and then doing a chargeback on your credit card

I'd destroy her if you know what I mean.

I would just show her me cock on cam in a private match ;) heheheeh

no one has an easy life
degenerates being degenerated are just spoiled brats

Are some guys beta enough to actually do this?!

-

Wait... PAY??
I don't even pay for the game, bitch is cray cray!

>23 reviews
>5 star rating

desperate times create desperate men i suppose.

If you have to ask...

you know goddamn well that there are

What the hell my eyes are burning

If by easier you mean sex life and normie shit then ya
I wouldn't want to be one though

I paid a girl for this. AMA

Some of them are actually really nice. Its no different than hiring girls for karaoke or something.

What can a man do if he fails in his school life/early life? Nothing,he either becomes a low class or a beggar.

What can a woman do if she fails schol/early life? Apply makeup and latch and then leech a man until he's sucked dry of his wealth,and move on to the next one.

This.
For the mind of a man it looks really simple. However we underestimate their headchaos. Can't untwist them once they are damaged.

>Its no different than hiring girls for karaoke or something.

This is fucking weird too. What the hell is this?

Women have trouble because they have genetic and cultural imperatives to do stupid shit.

Take a man raised as a man then magically switch into the body of a woman and they have life on super easy mode.

why are you such a sackless beta faggot?

jokes on her, I already main mercy so she'd have absolutely no use

Because I have no friends.

did you get the fake gf package?

>puts up services
>do people actually use the services
gee, I don't know user

Its really not normal? Like hostesses.

>pay to carry some slut in ranked
Lmao wat

30 days satisfaction or refund at any time no questions asked?

if so i might be willing to spend a bit of cash here.

I've been to two types of Karaoke places. One that's a bar with a stage, and another where you rent a private room. Never heard of ordering a hostess.

do you mean you'd beat her at overwatch?

>Pay
>Be top 500
>She can't queue with you because she's mid Silver
>Chargeback and report fraud/scam
>Repeat with other top 500 friends

Almost makes me actually want to play that trash game and go pro.

I may or may not know that girl irl, sauce?

go on...

lol, there are literally girls with 5000 viewers on twitch under the "IRL" category, who literally just sit and talk to the chat -- they don't play games or anything, just read chat messages with 5000+ viewers, 500+ subscribers and rolling donations.

Are men actually paying women to play bad games with them?

Pussy. I have no friends either so I just imagine them and fantasize about having them.

you could at least do that.

i want to suck on those toes

>do females have it easier?

pay me i'm a woman and other fairy tales

It wasn't too long ago that people thought the japanese human service industry (cuddling, being treated like a princess, rent a girlfriend/boyfriend) was very strange. Now we are developing our own version of it.

Have you ever heard of financial domination? It's a fetish some cucks go for where they'll pay a woman literally to make fun of them for paying for their things. They're called pay pigs.

kek'd

FP
BP

>is it easier for females to make money?

A Canadian flag won't hide the fact that you're a FOB Jap. Paying women to have company with you is not normal. Stop doing it.

Look up financial domination. That shit made me want to drink bleach.

i'm literally grabbing these screenshots right now.. she's literally just staring into the camera while subscribers and donations roll in hahahahahahaha

Yeah, they do. If I was female, I would have the option to just drop into some guy's life - no serious decision making, no serious risk taking. Everyone wants to be around you by default. Everyone's looking to help you, etc. The deck is demonstrably stacked in their favor.

>IRL stream
nobody trying to watch that shit

This shit is almost as cucked as Sweden

This fucking guy right here.

Business idea: Record her stream, and then stream the recording to make some quick cash.

any pics of her feet?

I thought elo boosting was illegal. Did you report her?

Also she charges very little. There's people that would charge you 30$ or more just to watch your game and tell you you suck.
Fucking vidya paygap.

studpid kids even care about this
womyn are not the same as you
they are supposed to bet the beibis
and take care off them
how hard is this?

This is a slid thread
sage

they are getting the beibi and taking care off it h..... idiots
sage

Chad game the same way.

not bad.

Dude that's sad

just implying the word
baby
it comes from here
beibi
funny stuff it went away after we got dutched, and then it shows up again trough usa....
but the strange stuff happens they say
baby
naturally it went back into it native form
beibi
where it came from
we have many such bounceback words and beibi is one of them. One of my sisters got a baibi, is not so far from she is going to start to try to walk. right now she is just smiling and laughing, melts your heart you know

this filthy room creates anxiety, not comfyness.

pic related.

Women HAD life easier. Feminism has fucked women 7 ways to Sunday. I really doubt that life will be good in America again, for anyone.

(It was never about "feminism"; suffrage, independence, "empowerment", "liberation" or any of that other empty talking points bullshit. Women HAD that, too. It was a joke to women who were born empowered, for real.

It was about joining a movement to undermine society for the sake of Marxism. It's politics. Same with civil rights. The people behind this do not give one shit about women OR black people. They want POWER, period.)

>tfw I wish my room was that clean

jordan be peterson needs to come clean this shit up for me, asshole

They're not. These women are entrepreneurs. Sure, they're taking advantage of idiots, but plenty of other businesses do that. What's more pathetic - a woman selling her company, or a company selling pre-sliced fruit at a markup?

The only idiots are those who buy her services.

Why can't it just not be a leaf?