Bleach Thread

Are you ready for Bleach: Next Generation?
Kazui is a fucking monster.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eMTV3DgBERY
youtube.com/watch?v=bmXyNpw6-ck
godtier-rose.tumblr.com/post/149147472341
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kubo's mangaka career is over

Unless he does some fashion slice of life manga then maybe I'd read it

All I see is anticipation for Yuzu-Kazui ss doujins.

Bleach did pretty bad towards the end of its run. Pretty sure nobody wants more of it.

If it did happen, I hope it'd be a comedy/SOL where Kazui scares his enemies into becoming his friends through his overwhelming power. It'd probably be something "serious" and terrible, though.

This.

Aizen's imouto when?

>we will never get a SOL about the kids fighting hollows and learning what happened to the other characters

>Kazui with Yuzu
>Not growing up to be the man Tatsuki needs in her life

Kubo's mangaka career is over. Bleach was his mastershit.

with the biggest of bad dead, the only way a bleach sequel can work is to become a SoL comedy manga with a few hollow busting here and there, sorta like how bleach was early on.

Never going to happen though

I can't wait
I hope we get Yuzu-Ichnii too

How did a miserable cunt like Ichigo have such a cute kid?

If she isn't already taken, Tatsuki will be a long expired cake by the time Kazui is legal age.

>Tfw Kazui's sword is the white tensa zangetsu

I was really, really, really, REALLY hoping Aizen would have a daughter that joins the bunch kind of like Oro's kid

>aizen quickly knocked up hinamori before going back to the chair

are you saying she doesn't come down there herself on a regular basis

How deep does this rabbit hole goles?

Here is the spoilers cause Kubo is a rip off hack.

This will be exactly like Naruto.
Remember the meme of the guy with the fucking eyes trying to get all the best genes possible for his family, and Naruto posses the next best thing to genes so "FOR THE GOOD FOR THE FAMILY FUCK MY DAUGHTER"

Well thats what happened here.
Now all the powers ever had are within Ichigo's kid. ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN and in swoops the final true villain to swoop away his kid.

New series will be called Detergent.
Kazui has the power to be a unstoppable force even capable of negating god.
Somebody kidnaps him and tries to use it against others.

STAY TURNED FOR MORE WACKY ADVENTURES FUCKERS!

Kubo is a hack, he steals ideas from other series, and Naruto was his last source to steal ideas from with this bullshit ending.

>fashion slice of life
Should have done this from the beginning.

>Are you ready for Bleach: Next Generation?

You guys know this isn't going to happen, right?

JUST

>Bleach: Next Generation
That's not what we're getting. We're getting Live action movie.

starring Ban-Kai! Bleach live action movie KITAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You guys ready for the ultimate spoiler!~

HERE IT IS!
Kazui has the most unique ability to be known in history, the ability to erase anything from existence without a trace, his power is called Bleach.

WAIT ORIHIME ACTUALLY WON?

Yeah, I can't wait for the sequel, where a teenage Kazui must balance his hollow hunting with his life as a school athlete.

His wife.

That poor innocent boy is surrounded by women who would eat him up.

/SS/ with yuzu

cutest monster ever

kazui a CUTE

The end was shit but he saves everything, i forgive kubo

youtu.be/eMTV3DgBERY

What's your favourite opening, user?

>inb4 filler

His dad's a dope with a heart of gold, but it looks like this kid is the smart kind of asshole, with that serial rapist smile of his.

He'd probably make a better protag.

first

not too deep, but i hope this means part of him comes back in kazui

youtube.com/watch?v=bmXyNpw6-ck

For one arc Bleach was the best anime in the world.

so renjo is now part of the royalty?, I thought his child with rukia would be a kuchiki.

I don't read Bleach but he is so cute, much cuter than Bort. I don't know if I could force myself through Bleach for the sake of reading any possible sequels though.

Knowing Orihime, she would hug the kid all the day, he will grown to love big boobs...

I'm sorry. I left around the angel fight and only heard about it today that it ended. I thought he didn't have the balls to do it but I guess after Naruhina other shonen artists can be more relaxed

Kazui would be ditzy like his mom and full of protector desires like his father

ultimately a sweet kid with rare moments of badass.

Ichika would give off an air of arrogance like her father but the dorkiness of her mother.

ultimately a brash yet good nature'd girl who doesn't think before she acts.

Now imagine the ditzy Kazui explaining stuff in the real world to the dorky Ichika.

>Knowing Orihime, she would hug the kid all the day, he will grown to love big boobs...
So I guess that rules out him hooking up with Renji & Rukia's daughter, she obviously doesn't have the genes for big boobs. Or boobs at all.

He is so fucking cute holy shit.

Kubo needs to write this. Yes Kubo.

He even has a swastika guard handle like his Dad, that is fucking adorable.

De don't know Renji's genes

To be honest if bleach stayed slice of life high school/hollow slaying it would still be going. For big events they'd just have to go into SS/Hueco Mundo to do stuff, but remember to go back to the slice of life stuff. It'd literally be Nisekoi, but with hollows and shinigami's.

Nah Kazui looks like he fucks shit up. He BTFO Ywach's future with one touch, is FAST even for adults like Hiyori, noticed Ichika before she even made a noise, and already has a bankai. And he's less than 10 years old.

He's probably Aizen level genius, and destroys Yuzu's cake pussy every night with massive shota dick.

We'll never know, but his zanpakto in the filler arc was super stacked.

Doujins when?

>He's probably Aizen level genius, and destroys Yuzu's cake pussy every night with massive shota dick.
If Bleach gives us doujins about this then it was all worth it.

wouldn't that just be Meliodas from 7 deadly sins
except actually a shota

>New Bleach starring Kazui
>No time skip so it's just god toddler the manga
>Aizen fills the Urahara role as a teacher but also a baby sitter because toddler.
>Aizen is never drawn standing up again

I'd read it

Run away little shota, your in danger. She already got Ichi in his sleep for years.

>>Aizen fills the Urahara role as a teacher but also a baby sitter because toddler.
>>Aizen is never drawn standing up again
How would he babysit then?

Doujins of Kazui making Hiyori his bitch when

Add wheels to his comfy chair, BOOM

I'd rather read doujinshi showing how Kazui and Hiyori were created.

No he'd be the genre-aware little boy who is aware of his own little boy charms. He was raised by idiot parents, so he's probably manipulative as fuck. No cake is safe until he meets his match and gets turbo-bullied by Yoruichi-nee

Why was Aizen being a fag at the end?

Rukia's kid reminds me of Anko before she got fat.

>Implying Aizen being a massive faggot at the end isn't part of the keikaku

>Kazui-chan come here! Yuzu-oneechan want to show you something funny!
and then she wildly rapes his big shota dick and drain his spiritual balls

I really wouldn't mind seeing it but im-fucking-plying WSJ is doing anything more with this series after this

Yoruichi was what turned me into a nee-san lover. Kazui is living the fucking dream. Kubo is obviously a fellow patrician.

>Manga gets axed
>Use the chance to rile shipperfags and give the gift of healthy onexshota to the world

Based until the end.

What a beautiful child.

Kubo has always been the most based mangaka in the world.

>battle shounen
>MC's s son is not just a clone of his father

Why was this allowed?

Sasuga, Kubo-sama

Cute shota.

IchiHime
A popular pairing in the Bleach universe. This pairing is often called legit because Orihime has the same hair color as Ichigo or because she has big boobs or because they look cute together. In reality, this pairing will never happen because while Orihime may "love" Ichigo, he doesn't really have a deep and complex relationship with her. She is attracted to him just by how he looks, and he is just corteous and caring to all his friends. Super herpes isn't even real. You're an idiot if you think so. You're already an idiot if you like IchiHime. IchiHime just pisses people off. IchiRuki was pretty much meant to be. Orihime may be nice and have a good personality and stuff, but in reality she doesn't have any points in which she can relate to Ichigo, she is dead weight and useless in battle, and puts a new definition (pun not on purpose, but definetly noticed) to the saying "dumb blonde" even if she isn't a blonde.
People who like IchiHime are on crack.
##ichigo ##orihime ##ichiruki ##ichihime ##ichirukiftw

not giving him hugs and kissies like a good aunt
and cleaning his tiny uncut shota cock with her mouth

Looks like Orihime with short hair. What the fuck Kubo?

Kurotuchi has a plot to hook up his Nel2.0 with Kazui

>He actually succeeds.

Yuzu still has a brother complex but whose to say Karin isn't just like her?

>Kazui has a white hand guard like Ichigo's black one in Bankai
>Is a super hybrid who also has his mom's rejection abilities
He's gonna shoot white Getsugas that BLEACH things out of reality, just like he BLEACH'd YHWach out of reality
>Ichika has a lightning bolt shaped shikai hand guard
Lightning powers? Maybe COLD lightning? Maybe lightning snakes?
Cold lightning snakes?

Reading it we can tell she is, but she tries hard to not show it.

>strawberry hairclip
That's a really nice touch for a brocon.

>Cold lightning snakes that turns into giant angry monkeys

Kishimoto making Anko fat to troll all of the fans that kept annoying him about her was brutal.

Masterpost of anal devastation when?

Damn this part was really good. Really thought Bleach was taking a turn for the better here.

Ichigo is too beta to cheat. It would be too out of character.

This chick made a video of herself in a Rukia cosplay burning an image of Ichigo and Orihime. Are all IchiRuki fans this insane?

godtier-rose.tumblr.com/post/149147472341

Kazui a cute.

But holy shit, this manga ended up in the trash

..my fat fucking waifu...
Fuck you, Kishimoto.

>SOL mystery scooby doo shit where the kids just defeats hollows and helps spirits find peace with themselves like how Bleach used to be
>and the kids go through a coming of age, going through all the ups and downs of growing up with no convoluted bullshit

But then Kubo is writing so that's impossible

>Has a special sword
>at 9

How much of a genus is he?

Hindsight makes you more smug, apparently.

>this is what your average IchiRuki fan looks like

I was wondering why there seemed like there was so much overlap between NS-fags and them.

>Wanting more Bleach

I rather leave it as it is. Aizen was ruined.

>Bleach did pretty bad towards the end of its run. Pretty sure nobody wants more of it.

You could've said the same about Nardo...

Good. Kubo can't write a story to save his life.

Kinda, that's why we like making fun of them

Its not hard to see how a lot of them are fanatical and delusional based on Bleach threads in Sup Forums alone. They talk about strange symbolism, character staring at other character means all these crazy things that it honestly probably didn't, create strange images, and say that all of Sup Forums cared about this thing that they cared about and you're not one of us if you didn't just care about the shipping.

Most of my bad experiences in Bleach threads are shippers.

What the fuck? Isn't that the Kamen Rider Fourze guy?

Yeah, this movie will totally be "fun". I hope his acting improved, at least.

>his shikia is ichigo's bankai

nazi katana kek

Naruto did a lot better than Bleach in terms of sales, if not quality. Bleach has no redeeming factors in the eyes of fans or the publisher.

Orhime's son bears a resemblance to her? Shocking!