I believe in a higher power, but I just can't bring myself to go full Christcuck...

I believe in a higher power, but I just can't bring myself to go full Christcuck. I think we're a thought in the mind of God. Why do I need to believe in Jesus?

Other urls found in this thread:

europeawakens.wordpress.com/2017/09/16/on-jesus-christ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus was gods vessel. /thread

So if you are a thought in the mind of God, you should be realizing how terrible and dense reality is with matter. In order to ascend matter you need to connect with your spirit and become the pure thought of God

Who's to say I'm not God's vessel? Or that you're not?

You need to believe in Enki.

europeawakens.wordpress.com/2017/09/16/on-jesus-christ/
Everything you need to know.

You technically are, you just suck at it (as do I)

Dude all religion is bs, it surprises me why some people still fall for the god meme. kikestianity isn't even European or western just love your life how YOU want to without some kike telling u what to do, there's no afterlife

historians agree that Jesus was alive, that Jesus died, and that the earliest members of the Church claimed that they had literally seen the risen man that was Jesus. Every single one of the apostles, except for John who was exiled to a remote island, died a painful, violent death for refusing to go back on this claim. If we're thoughts in the mind of God, why did he have this particular thought, or in other words, what did he mean by this?

>/threading your own post
yikes

how about Abraxas?, the always changing real time God

The problem of evil, eh?

>lol all religion is equally bad so why should you care if Islam conquers our peoples

Stories have to be cool, have martyrs, heroes and villains, who knows what the fuck we are, maybe that's the problem, thats Why were miserable

What part of Christianity is so difficult for you?

Because God is beyond man's comprehension. Jesus Christ is not.

not sure how that directly relates to what I said, but I'll give it a shot. Imagine that a higher being defines morality, and also creates lower beings. Now one of those lower beings claim that the higher being is being evil. Is morality not just "whatever the higher being wants is good, and whatever the higher being doesn't want is evil?" Then how could the higher being want to do "whatever the higher being doesn't want." It's an incoherent statement on its face. Just because we want to live in a world without suffering doesn't mean that this would be necessarily "good".

Daily reminder that those who worship a Jew are slaves to the Jews.

On hearing [what you said], Jesus [says to you], "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

Take that as you will.

The holy essence of life is inside you. A belief in a specific religion is not required to know or experience this.

So, you think Link's Awakening is real life?

Check out Gnosticism

>jesus was a jew
>except he btfo their religion and culture
>except they had him crucified
Jesus was not a jew he was the first christian.

Try thinking of it as
>both Jesus and Mohammed were normal people, and knew it.
>they both saw the power/danger of the ((in-group)) mentality, and of other religious nuts.
>they both had "I can do that " moments.
>they both realised their "message" would outlive them, and get edited.
I look at it like this, Jesus seems pretty sussed and incredibly fortunate (if nothing else).
Mo seems like a war-mongering charaletan, all that follows is explained.
t Agnosticfag

The FORM of you is a thought in the mind of God, you could say

Irish man do not believe in people trying to sell you their sand nigger desert stories. Christianity was founded by the kikes. It is an invading religion. They converted your ancestors by force. You can perfectly believe in god and have proper morals without believing in the kikes bedtime stories.

try paganism