So what can we expect after the unprecedented transfer of $18B to the Open Society Foundation?

So what can we expect after the unprecedented transfer of $18B to the Open Society Foundation?

Already seeing it.
The shilling has tripled here.

Gay ass color revolution, american spring

Civil war in some places. Nice digits but mine will reveal that the elite get all the STDs on purpose for the wizard powers and also for the lulz before they eat babies.

Shills, shills everywhere.

Hitler approved

>Already seeing it.
>The shilling has tripled here.

Nothing. That old faggot is desperate.

Crashing this social order... with no survivors!

>everyone who doesn't think exactly like me is a shill
Pol in a nutshell

He needs to destroy Poland and Hungary's nationalism, civil wars in US and maybe Russia and UK.
Change the top players in Israel, probably unsuccessful.

why they have no moniez?

True. I never thought about it. He's got things he has to do outside of the USA as well. Costs a lot of money.

Hungary and Poland are going to cost a lot.

more wars, more rapefugees, more revolutions, more degeneracy, more gays, more roasties, more social conflicts, more niggers, more civil wars, more corruption. more debts, more gibs etc etc etc

>>everyone who doesn't think exactly like me is a shill
>Pol in a nutshell
This is a shill tactic. All I said was "shills everywhere", I never said what you said I said. Nice try though you cock sucking son of a filthy nigger whore.

it's just made for the purpose of tax evasion

We'll probably see a colour revolution somewhere soon. Maybe even Russia

>tfw no sorosbux

>$18B from anonymous doner/shell corp funding race riots
>Soros magically gets $18B from nowhere
>rinse & repeat

Can someone clearlyay out george sorors' plans and why he wants open societies and such? Whats his end game? Why ruin the west??

he's a literal demon doing his job.
you're just a brainlet atheist. you cucks are always one step behind. that's why you're playdough soft soyboys
fall for deception every time.

No amount of money can turn around the absolutely crushed leftist narrative here. Orbán is going to win several successive supermajorities. Its just not possible to un-redpill people once they have seen the truth with their own eyes. Also, Orbán is smart enough to cut the leftist supply lines. CEU under pressure to shut down, NGOs are under heavy scrutiny and rights cut bit by bit every day, leftist media strangled to death etc. They just cant build up the network of bullshit they used to have and still have in westcuck states so the natural bullshit detector of the common people is still working.

More anti Trump narratives on (((news)))
More SJW nonsense in other sectors
More Antifa and BLM protests
More EU refugees happening with NGO immigration and paying Italy off
Music videos and Late night comedy hosts with anti Trump
More money towards Immigration policies to try and disrupt nationalism and populism.
More content on (((Google))) and (((Netflix))) (((YouTube))) being about SJW stuff and more censorship

Just the same things but more of it.

A majority of this is going to fail in the long run anytime you push extremes society will push back even harder against it.

Im catholic
Nice try though

The thing is Europe is slowly waking up to George Soros and is pushing back against it. As long as we keep fighting back and convince people that this is going on the easier it will be to disrupt him for years to come.

He makes money off of chaos through stocks and tragedies. He always bets against countries currency that he destroys and makes more money from it due to betting against these countries.

I can believe that. The opposite has happened though and it has proven to be a absolute failure. Just look at UK, France and Sweden they are suffering and realizing that some cultures do not fit in our society. Europeans we have been subverted so long into believing Islam when what we had as a Christian Nationalist nation was much better in comparison.

Soros and his son are quite open about wanting a borderless and multicultural global world. They believe that once we get to this utopia, by whatever means possible, wars will stop and that's their goal - to stop wars. No matter the price. Even if it means creating the means and incentives for millions of immigrants to come to Europe to destroy the cultural legacy we have here in the Old World.

Soros almost certainly believes that what saved the UK and the US during WW2 was that both were "open societies", welcoming of refugees and minorities, including jews. He believes that if he creates a world government with the same ideals, then events like WW2 cannot happen anymore [read Holocaust] . That if nation-states don't exist anymore, war can't exist anymore, at least not to the same extent.

As a result of this utopia, he is financing the trafficking of Africans and Arabs into Europe with the hope that such strong immigration pressure will force the people of Europe into becoming a homogeneous multicultural society. This has the intended side-effect of destroying local cultures, which go back hundreds or thousands of years in Europe, but for him the price is worth paying just so that we don't have a rerun of WW2.

Plus he makes money off of it.
That should sum it up.

>Im catholic hurr durr I'm you drooooooll
>can't see satan

if you can't see demons in your every day life, you are an atheist retard nigger.

>Im catholic durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The more money they throw at it the more afraid they are carry on as usual and bump redpill threads.

mon-tue was election-grade

you get a chill & grill with alefantis if you collect 15k (you)s they say..not sure, just started to work here.