One Piece is the best anime ever, why? Because fuck you that why. The storylines are awesome...

One Piece is the best anime ever, why? Because fuck you that why. The storylines are awesome, and it has a pleasant mix of being serious and humorous. The character development is great, the music is great, the world building is great, Nami's tits are great, it's long as fuck with no end in sight so you don't need to get disappointed when the series ends, everything is great. Literally kys if you disagree.

wew lad

ATLA is better desu

>kys
>image.jpg

Average One Piece fags everyone.

This whole board is full of contrarian pieces of shit, I don't understand how you cannot like One Piece. It's magical.

the manga is better
I can't stand the way the anime drags out

have you heard someone complaining about one piece?
well... maybe because is an infinite serie but...
meh, you get the point

Poor attempt at creating a new pasta. Try better next time.

Kill yourself, shounenshitter.

Yeah I have last time I came to this board everybody told me to kill myself for liking it, and they called it One Piss. The show is amazing, even better high.

>One Piss
xD i laugh

Well... One piece has good story and all but the female characters are literally a walking pair of tits after the time skip

the current arc has an ugly ass female antagonist

Who is it, big mom? I just finished the Fishman Island arc and I'm now on Punk Hazard. It was just revealed that Trafalgar Law is a Shichibukai.

You do know that Luffy stretches right?

Yes, he is a big boy

Oh man, I just realized that he hasn't been shrinking after doing gear third after the time skip! Is that just due to his training?

No shit, like he has shit like fifth gear hidding somewhere, i wouldn't be surprised for things like these.

its actually png
you lost

Yah, but she has some hot as fuck children

Alladin is a lucky fish.

The current arc of One Piece makes it hard for me to praise. It's just page after page of candy freaks and obese people making the same screamy face.

>literally said every single arc
>when taken as a whole instead of weekly all complaints always disappear

Everytiem.