After more than a decade of fanbase wars between the two series throughout different anime fansites...

After more than a decade of fanbase wars between the two series throughout different anime fansites, FINALLY it's official that Naruto was the better series than Bleach.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Naruto gets a lot of shit, but watching pre-shippuden as a kid was the most fun I've ever had with anime

Naruto peaked earlier than Bleach but Bleach's quality decline was much harsher. Naruto began to decline around the Pain fight but didn't really get BAD until the end with the Kaguya shit. Bleach got terribly sloppy during the Mexico arc and the pacing never really recovered. Everything post-Aizen is terrible and the last arc in particular has some of the most bizarre and discombobulated pacing I've ever seen. It's kind of amazing that as bad as Naruto got, Bleach always managed to keep pace and then some.

Yes, I'd say it's pretty easy to see that Naruto is better. It's just less sloppy. More focus, better pacing, better characters. Bleach had a certainly stylish flair to it but that only got it so far.

Naruto was also a piece of drizzling shit. But its highs were much, much better than Bleach's. The Chunin Exam and Pain arcs completely shit all over anything that Bleach has to offer.

Pretty much

Man, and the first half of Bleach's last arc was great too. Sup Forums really loved it, what with Yamamoto's bankai and the reveal of Zangetsu being Yhwach.

Regardless of the narrative quality, I always had more fun reading Naruto than Bleach. Both had pretty steep dives but the style of each remained largely consistent.

Yeah, the last arc looked like it was going to be a return to glory. Then it became Mexico 2.0 & sucked.

Shippuden = Dragon Ball Super

Bleach's early stage>Naruto's
Naruto's Peak>Bleach's
Naruto's final war>Bleach's
Bleach's final boss>Naruto's(they were both shitty though)
Naruto's epilogue> Bleach's

The victory is already established when Bleach enter the 4th arc desu

This. Naruto was better than the shitstain that is Bleach. Atleast Kishimoto was able to wrap most of his characters.

But see, this scene alone even in meme format shows how good bleach used to be. The villains may have been cheesy and edgy, but holy fuck did Kubo used to do a good job making them entertaining.

My biggest gripe about the final arc is that it wasn't entertaining at all. It was just boring, and then a fart of an ending.

(You)

Who gives a shit, they're both shit overall.

I've seen Bleach and it's garbage.

I've never watched Naruto. Is it actually any good?

I know of the stigma against Naruto fans but that doesn't mean it's not good, right?

A bit overrated but as a beginner shonen manga it's solid.

I'm a big plebian, so I have to ask. Shonen means it's for young boys right? I like JoJo and Berserk and Outlaw Star and they're shonen, right?

>10 out of fucking 10
If I wasn't sobbing so hard this would be the funniest shit I've seen all day

Naruto = Dragon Ball/first 19 volumes of the DB manga
Naruto Shippuuden = Dragon Ball Z/latter half of the DB mango
Boruto = Dragon Ball Super

Boruto is GT

Would have been better if she was shouting "KUBO" at the end

Just watch it fag. Also watch HxH 2011

Isn't HxH shota bait?

You know a manga is shit when the anime adaptation has already ended compared to another long running series.
It's been obvious the whole time

>falling for the Sup Forums memes
Nah, it's the best shonen in existence, it's better than Berserk.

Best by default, we did it Narubros

Perfect

I wish Kubo was dead

the german censorship for Naruto was hilarious

>the Uchiha clan "disappeared" after Itachi "defeated" them
>Zabuza's sword has invisible blade that makes you lose the will to fight when he hits you with it

>the theme song youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

That doesn't mean it isn't fantastic.

>Bleach got terribly sloppy during the Mexico arc
Not really, to be Bleach only started to gradually get bad with pacing during the fake karakura arc, but even then it was good

Perfect. Based user who made this.

hxh is really good, imo, but the best arc is late in what is a fairly long show.