SCOTLAND YESSSS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Y5fEt
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good.

I can say I am a better person because I got smacked shitless as a child.

Yet you can't stop sucking cock

me too. (althought it wasn't much)
I belie it was enough.

>banning disciplining kids

What the fuck? This came from the SNP didn't it?

Is this some sort of SNL skit?

>banning the use of physical punishments

The children can get away with murder now.

Oh god yes spank my ass!

Having parents from the balkans, I can assure you that all the ass whoopings I got for minor things made me into a way better person if I didnt.

If you didn't get the belt then your parents are faggots.

well what'd ya expect from the people that thought it was a great idea to make a flute out of a horse's asshole

you need to be spanked for not paying your fucking debts

That's rich coming from a German. Does Mohammad fuck you before or after he fucks your wife?

I'm a better wife because my husband hits me

Spanking children IS wrong: curiosity and mistakes are to be encouraged not punished.

Spanking the missus, OTOH ...

You know there's other, more effective ways to discipline than beating your kids, right?

Fired Food should be banned in Scotland just for keks.

Damn Scotts

THEY RUINED SCOTTLAND

>can't smack children
Can marry them tho

Even worse. The Greens proposed it and the SNP are backing it.

>Ministers previously said they did not support parents using physical chastisement, but had "no plans" to bring forward legislation of their own.

>However, the Scottish Government has now confirmed it will ensure that a bill lodged by the Green MSP John Finnie will become law.

archive.is/Y5fEt

>beating

A harmless slap to teach a kid not to be a stupid arsehole does them the world of good. It's been the case for thousands of years.

(((Molyneux cheering statist rule intensifies)))

Regardless of whether or not you agree with the smacking of children (I personally do, and think the cane should be reintroduced to schools); this move sets a very, very concerning precedent of the state intervening in the affairs of the family.

Any trad or conservative should vehemently oppose this.

If you can't train a child without physical pain you shouldn't have a child.

>Be Britbong
>Smack kid, go to jail
>Watch kid get raped by mudslime from cell window
>Mudslime walks free because he's culturally illiterate

what ever happened to irn bru chew bars?

>beating your kids
using belts, bottles and punching/slapping them.
>smacking your kid
a sore bottom for a couple minutes to teach them not to push boundaries

They've tried similar things in the past too, so this isn't going to be the last time.

We brought that law in years ago and its really no big deal.

I think we have had 2 prosecutions since then? Yes only 2. The police don't want to get involved in running peoples families, even when their are laws allowing them too.

Governments are obsessed with controlling peoples kids. Not the police.

The government shouldn't step in to tell you how to raise your child. Britons already understand the difference between physical punishment and physical abuse, so why is legislature needed?

>meanwhile in America you can just walk around in city downtown and if you wait long enough you can see a black woman yelling and smacking their child in public

I love brazil 2.0

There are an awful lot of spiteful meddling pricks in UK government institutions, so it might not be the case here.

I can't be the only one who initially thought of nigger communication when reading this.

>smacks lips
>AY YO HOL UP

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

I discipline my kids as much as law enforcement would in the real world. Words don't matter unless you're disturbing the peace. Resisting requests will get some force but not much. Acting like a shit will get you "arrested" through physical detainment and time out.
Some kids, usually the kids that won't grow up cucks, need somebody to help them come to terms with their ideas and energy. Cucks act like good little sheep so they're probably the type to cry about it.

Spanking is not beating.

Speaking from experience?

If your child is retarded you might need to employ some physical dicipline, since they won't understand when you try to explain. If your child is able to reason, there's no need for it.