Quebec bans burka and niqab in any public services

>Be in Quebec
>Be muslim woman
>Can't get on bus if you wear a veil over your face

God damn it feels good to be Québécois. When will leafs stop being cucks?

nationalpost.com/news/politics/quebec-passes-bill-62

Other urls found in this thread:

toronto.citynews.ca/2017/10/19/ontario-politicians-condemn-quebec-law-obliging-citizens-to-uncover-their-faces/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/reports-morocco-bans-production-sale-burqa-170110140716164.html
deezcord.gg/zSaWf8
quebec21.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Laurent,_Quebec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>When will leafs stop being cucks?
You are a leaf, leaf.

Meanwhile, Ontarian government denounces the bill unanimously.

toronto.citynews.ca/2017/10/19/ontario-politicians-condemn-quebec-law-obliging-citizens-to-uncover-their-faces/

Please, I'm fleur-de-lys.

You're a leaf, and you have a leaf on your flag. This bill goes against all notions of religious freedom, whether you like Islam or not.

I happen to want to know who's a Muslim and who isn't when I'm in public, and I happen to agree with the religious freedom clause enshrined in the Charter of rights and freedoms. The same Charter Quebec must adhere to since the last time you wanted to separate, you ended up not wanting to anyway. This bill doesn't do a whole lot since barely anyone in the entire country wears the niqab or burka. Celebrate when you kick the Muslims out, not when you ban an article of clothing for less than 100 people. I reserve the right to wear a mask on the bus if I want.

Based Québec making like Daddy.

>You're a leaf, and you have a leaf on your flag.

He's not a leaf retard, leaves are polite, Quebecois are the most arrogant dick heads you'll ever meet. Anglos such as myself are even worse.

>wear a mask at a bank or airport
>hilarity insues
Good goy, stay in Calgary.

Spoken like a true cuck. Keep it multicultural, anglos. We will outlast you while you get outbred by Ahmed.

No.

Hijabs and faces being covered has nothing to do with religion

>leaf
>polite
Japanese are polite. The typical leaf is a passive aggressive anxious lazy fuck.

>be French
>get dick cut off and stuffed in mouth
>government hides your gruesome death from the public

>what is a bus

Says the goy who doesn't even want his own state. kek

>Hijabs and faces being covered has nothing to do with religion
Hijabs have everything to do with Islam.

I've been to every province except Newfoundland. Lived in shithole Montreal my whole life. Canadians are generally polite, friendly people. When I was in Vancouver they literally called to the bus driver thank you when they exited from the back.

desu senpai, we lost by 0.5%
That's clearly fishy as fuck, and its no surprise they flooded the province with dozens of thousands of immigrants in the months leading to election.

At least we tried mate. What has your sorry province done to affirm itself?

Yeah I live in vancouver. Only whites say thank you.

>desu senpai, we lost by 0.5%
>That's clearly fishy as fuck
"clearly" it is fishy to those that want it to be fishy.

>muh bussed in anglos

>What has your sorry province done to affirm itself?
What is my province?
hint: it's whiter than yours :^)

Yes, totally Islamic. That's why islamic countries ban it.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/reports-morocco-bans-production-sale-burqa-170110140716164.html

When I was traveling in BC and the Yukon literally the only assholes I met were Natives, or Indians, or whatever the fuck they are called. That was only some of them though, others were pretty chill.

I distinctly remember a group of young Asians doing it. But yea in general I agree, whites are the only real Canadians at the end of the day. Still way better than Islam and nigger infested shit hole Montreal where everyone is a rude dick head.

>muh stupid anecdote
No, they're just quietly whispering shit at you.
Americans are usually too loud to notice.
Go to Japan, they'll even apologize for being assholes as they screw you over.
A Canadian will sell you his mother for an extra loonie.

>Morocco
>the entirety of Islamic countries
And if you actually read the title to the article you posted, it said they banned the sales of full-face veils.

It's a good first step

Cousin, not daddy

>Saint-Laurent

Salam!

Yes. Niqabs and Burka. Like the thing Quebec banned. Because it is not a religious symbol, it is a cultural symbol that is against women.

Normal veils are still allowed. But fuck the extremist or fundamentalist bullshit.

Natives have their problems but I prefer them to niggers and muslims though many Canadians would disagree with me.

>anecdote

Give me statistics on politeness retard.

>banned the SALE of burkas
Can you read? And I'm still waiting on where you think I'm located, bud.

>But fuck the extremist or fundamentalist bullshit
>it is a cultural symbol that is against women
Who gives a fuck about women or fundamentalist religions? I also reserve the right to choose fundamentalist religions if I choose.

The rest of Canada is shit, they denounce themselves over immigrants instead of dealing with the real problem.

>dealing with the problem
>banning a piece of clothing
You remove cancer entirely, not a piece of it.

>Salam!

This area is nauseatingly diverse. Absolute fucking hell hole and I cannot wait to leave. Fuck this place.

Why would you even live there?

ITT: Butthurt anglo canadians

I was born here and I'm only 18.

>being a literal Anglo rape baby

top jej froggy

At the very least, it makes immigrants more likely to move west/choose to live somewhere besides Quebec when they immigrate

We need the rest of Canada to remove the problem entirely user

Hell, Trudeau got a law that ensure you can't shit on mudslimes without even consulting the people

>anglo rape baby
For 300$, what is a "pure-laine"?

quebec might larp hard about muh language, but they're still one of the most cucked provinces of leafistan

See, the Canadian can't help but be a passive-aggressive cuck. I'll give you 5 cents to start shilling for hillary

Aren't they going to be their own country soon?

Doesn't really considering Quebec still has an enormous muslim population.

Niqab isnt Islamic

Passive aggressive would be more along the lines of:

>Huh, did you know anecdotal evidence is actually using personal experience to refute statistics?? Who knew haha lol

That's only because of Ottawa's immigration policy and France's colonial history, don't put that on us.

Always double down

That's too bad. I'm glad that my family all lives in a part of the city that has less immigrants, I don't know how I'd manage if they lived in Saint-Laurent

Alright so going by that logic it isn't an attack against muslims, it's an attack on civil rights.

Related thread on political migration to Quebec City. Also the Quebec Sup Forums discord:

> deezcord.gg/zSaWf8

Is it really rape if the (Anglo) woman forces herself on you? Pic related

Be Quebec
Pass law on veil policy to receive public service as getting on a bus
Do not include cops and judges in ban
Say that religious demand will be accepted to be exempt of that law
Law serve no purpose
French Leaf are still cucks

How long before the national sissy boy gets them to revert that decision?

Religious freedom was a mistake you cuckold. Our laws and same with American 1st amendment should have caveat that says if your religion violates any other amendments etc the it's banned.

It's very harmful for a white child to grow up here because it normalizes the idea that it's only normal for niggers and muslims to outnumber whites in Canada or Quebec. Quebec culture is non existent here.

>Religious freedom was a mistake you cuckold
No, our immigration policy is the problem. There's nothing wrong with religions that aren't Christian so long as they're tiny minorities.

Not that I have to worry about immigration from where I'm from anyway. Have fun boys.

I unironically believe that we need to bring back Catholicism as the state religion

Only if we get an anti-pope in Avignon, if we bring back current catholicism as state religion it'll go to shit faster than if we let Justin Castro run the province.

I know, even when I go to Lionel-Groulx metro, I never hear French anymore, and it's only more extreme if you go further west

>Religious freedom was a mistake
That'll come back to bite you, when your Muslim overlords inform you that you have no religious freedom to be a fedora. Maybe you'll be lucky and they'll let you get away with paying your unbeliever tax.

The sad thing is it's all around the world. You have a whole fucking continent of people going to sweden, germany, britbong, mexico, italy, ect and taking our job, but no matter where you look they are telling us they are minorities

Fucking sickening, even montreal is becoming more and more filled with them

It would also be decent if our archbishop, Cardinal Ouellet, became the next pope. He's very conservative and he's one of us

As I kid I grew up hating French and hating Pauline Marois because it was pretty much expected of me. Glad I discovered Sup Forums. Will vote PQ when the time comes, no idea who to vote for for the upcoming municipal elections though. Current mayor is a fucking poo.

Transnational capitalism wants to homogenise the markets all across the world. These evil people are so cynical that that's what they want, to sacrifice all of that human uniqueness for profits

You just have to prove that it's discriminatory toward women in practice and in social justification, it crosses the boundary of anti discrimination laws.

No one tells them they can't or have to wear them in this country and no one does.

You shoud look into the CAQ, nationalists (albeit not separatists) but center-right instead of lefties. Plus they're gaining lots of support in regions

I recall hearing some years ago that someone in Quebec was qualified to be the next Pope

The one they have right now is a disgrace

Find out whoever is right wing and vote for them.. In Quebec City we're voting for these guys quebec21.com/

Lisée is an idiot who loves immigrants, the CAQ is better (plus it seems that even the Montreal Gazette is warming to the CAQ).

I haven't really liked the PQ since they tried to target Christian symbols in their values charter anyway. If there is a charter of secularism, it shouldn't target Christianity

Well Francis is pretty old, so...

Not that I'm saying I hope he dies, or anything like that

Dont vote PQ they need to die
They hate Anglo but want to be inclusive of everyone else
CAQ is the way to go until we have a better option

tfw live in Quebec city.

3 people on Sup Forums recommend CAQ over PQ. Guess I'll really have to look into them. I hope they trigger leftists as much as the PQ did back when Marois was the leader. Immigration is hands down the single biggest threat to Quebec culture.

I certainly hope he does, along with the other marxist cucks in the Vatican.

Easier said than done.....I live here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Laurent,_Quebec

>Saint-Laurent is one of Quebec's (and Canada's) most ethnically mixed areas, with some 166 ethnicities reported to live there in relative harmony.[8]

Mother tongue figures from the 2011 census of Canada are: French (29.7 per cent), English (15.6 per cent), non-official languages (54.7 per cent; largest linguistic groups are Arabic, Chinese, Greek and Spanish)[9]

In 2011 the immigrant population was 45.4 percent, according to the National Household Survey by Statistics Canada.[9] It is one of the boroughs of Montreal with the highest concentration of Arab Canadians.

French 30,190 36%
English 21,220 26%
Other languages 31,295 38%

Good decision. And you can completely rationalize it with safety concerns. Burkas have been used by men to commit terror attacks, that alone is enough reason to ban them in western countries where they are not part of the local culture anyways. Don't even need to go down the "oppression of females" route since it doesn't work. If it's about muh religious freedoms, why can't they just wear headscarfs and those long coats like Turks?

Next ban the dirty anglos

>Immigration is hands down the single biggest threat to Quebec culture.

That can be said to everyone else around the world, doesn't help politics here are corrupted as fuck

Also, anyone else saw the news? A lot of actress here are using #moiaussi "#metoo" to denounce plenty of people

Won't happen. They voted in a cuck from america so they will not pick another for a while.

Well I mean they're pretty moderate all things considered, but if they were to win next election it would be a step in the right direction, since Legault has promised to reduce immigration and to stop the nigs from just walking in.

Everything triggers leftists these days though, so what do I know?

Too many Quebecois think it's Anglos that are the problem. They literally think fucking Haitians are better than Anglos.

Well if you just give it time, all of the "liberal Catholics" will die off since they're very old now.

Hey man, don't underestimate the power of the Holy Spirit to influence the election

That's the PQ's baby-boomer nationalism.

It's why a big number of nationalists don't like the PQ

>read up the news while going to work
>Some elementary school are filled with 99% kids that can't speak French or English
>Instead of teaching kids how to speak french or english, they decided to use feelings to teach them maths and other shit

Thanks for reminding me of the shitty (((Metro))) journal

Both of anglos and haitians are sous-race

That's the thing, (((they))) uses that as a derive to shit more immigrants here

The real problem is the miggers, we don't want to become Toronto 2.0

There's a reason it's free

>Natives, or Indians, or whatever the fuck they are called.
They’re called Real Canadians.

Quebec media are a joke
Hate BurgerLand
Yet everything that happen there happen here
Gun control a problem in the Usa?
We need better gun control here
Systemic Racism in Usa?
We have systemic racism
Sexual harrassement in art field in the Usa?
We have sexual harrassement in the Art field

If they were smart, they wouldn't be in the media

>I also reserve the right to choose fundamentalist religions if I choose.

Sure thing, but if the state considers your strict obediance to this religion puts the lives of its constituents in danger, or may affect the wellbeing of people in contact with practitioners of that religion (eg, if your religion compels you to exert unreasonable amounts of control over your wife or deprive your children of education, harming their future wellbeing without their consent), it should have every right to take action against you and your cult.

good thing Quebec isn't Canada, or i might feel bad about shit talking them. how redpilled is Quebec?

Not enormous. There are theee times more Jews.

More than Canada, less than Eastern Europe

Very, see pics

They're called les Sauvages.

Even le devoir had a open letter by an immigrant saying how Quebec is racist and we need to do more, even talked about privilege. Newsprint is all leftist idiots.

>but no matter where you look they are telling us they are minorities

You wish. I was in hospital last month and the guy in the next bed was a 47yo refugee from Syria. Pretty nice guy actually, but one day he started to teach me about Islam and how muslims will take over the world because Christians only have 0-2 kids so our population is shrinking while he already has 7 kids who can start 7 new families.

Montreal is already more black and more muslim than Toronto percentage wise. That was back in 2011, we'll see how bad it's gotten tomorrow when they release the census results for ethnicity

>thank you to bus driver
I do that...
t. SK

Quebec medias back in the day was pretty good. It's had fun shows and good shit to see.

Now if you watch it, you'll see that most of their crap is voice-over shit. I don't even watch tv anymore because it's just bullshit

I'm 100% sure it's just controlled by (((them))), hell, doesn't help most of the kids here indulge in nigger culture

ATTACHE TA TUQUE ESTI

"it" shouldn't have made itself a secular government running a secular country, dingus.

8 million Quebecers
over 100,000 Muslims. Too enormous for me.

Guess how many Muslims live in my province? If you had 30 people count them all on their fingers we'd have 10 people standing there without anything to do.

Did you see the one (I forget where, it was a while ago) where some nigger looked at an old painting of Quebec City in the 1600s, and tried to argue that a small figure of a boy in the background was black based off of the painting alone? Then he tried to import the slavery narrative from the US

It's funny how ridiculous they are

Good news, well done bro's :)