Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's going to be executed for treason.

Racism is fine you 9 year old.

>Presided over worst attack on civilians in history

Traitor for the deep state and big oil nothing more

>Democrats give him credibility after bashing him for years and years on end aswell as causing 9/11

I guess there will always be single moms and niggers looking for free shit out there

all fields please

Al Gore should have won

>"George Bush doesn't care about black people."

So is Communism.

Bush did Sup Forums

"Bigotry....in any form is blasphemy.
Meanwhile he's bigoted against white supremacists. Worst spoken president of all time.

How about all the bigotry exhibited by Jewish Americans against those Americans that they call gentiles? Does GW have anything to say about that, as it is clearly a case of POWER + DISCRIMINATION and needs to be addressed.

No thank you.

fucking lol

fucking what? in what way?

It is pretty clear the burger founders had no intentions of anyone but white men being able to vote.

all of the things W. talked about are enlightenment values.
islam HATES the enlightenment and wants to go back to islam.
the left HATES the enlightenment and wants to goto postmdoernism.
trump actually believes in the enlightenment, unlike those fucks.

American is a creed now? (((they're))) going all in

>blasphemy
proving once again kike laws are their God

Just a reminder that whatever crashed into the Pentagon was not a plane

>American is a creed now?
america is enlightenment. it was the first enlightenment nation ever

Globalist. Statist. Zionist shill. Don't think we've forgotten about you, Georgie.

youtu.be/c7YzrbeLbJE

dubya should be tried and legally hanged for treason against the american people

Boy, I never thought I'd see this day come when leftists called George W. Bush a "true president". Granted, he wasn't one tenth the evil that Cheney was, but a "true president"? Who's gonna buy THIS crap?

Says the zionist retard who leads to the death of one million Iraqis, for his Israeli masters. Then it blows up in his face and Iraq becomes an Shia nation against Israel.
And his sister-in-law is a chupacabra.

Dubya needs to get back to doing his shitty paintings. He was a garbage President just like his father and his buddies Clinton and Obama.

Tell it to the founding fathers Jorge

The Enlightenment? You mean atheistic materialism?

>The Enlightenment? You mean atheistic materialism?
no, nigger, when i say the enlightenment i mean the enlightenment. which is reason and empiricism and individualism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment

>big oil

Big oil had nothing to do with Iraq

Blowing up your own pentagon is seditious treason. Guess we let that one slide too eyy W.?

Reminder that building 7 was a controlled demolition.

Yes goys come out to participate in the two minutes hate of the evil white man

Deep state is pushing all the stops with this fucking cuck. Trump has them scared shitless.

Way too many retards on Reddit do

>lefty shills now have to suck bushs dick in order to shill
are we breaking the conditioning yet?
are you saying that helping the jews with 9/11 isnt as worse as thinking "my people should be able to live freely"?
wew

Slide Thread SAGE!

Pretty crazy if you think about it. We are literally witnessing the redemption arc of George W Bush, the man who was considered to be literally Hitler just 10 years ago.

>implying tower 1 and 2 werent

Tfw you dick Condi Rice and hire Colin Powell but still get remembered for "George Bush hates black people"

you now they're desperate when they force this guy to come out and speak.
he never does that.

>see this day come when leftists called George W. Bush a "true president
just like Lame Brain McCain, These are the same idiots that think we voted for Trump because he was running as a republican. I hope bush get a tumor too

This. Can't believe we elected that democrat nigger Bush.

Founding fathers created America as a free WHITE state.

Friendly reminder the 'American Creed' is NOT federal law.

Don’t forget Big Pharma.

are you a retard or just a shill? bush was the democrat nominee you fucking moron.

>“We won’t tolerate intolerance.”

Thanks George. Sorry your brother got stuck admiring his own man-pussy at his house instead of the White House.

Great man at difficult times.

>a plane actually crashed there

That's weird because if he and the rest of the Bush clan weren't so out of touch with what life is like for the average American these last few decades they'd know that White Americans are the most bullied, are the only ones now subject to institutional prejudice (Affirmative Action, etc), treated with cruelty on a daily basis (we've all seen the videos), and anti-white bigots are given high paying jobs as college faculty, etc. When is this cuck ever going to do or say ANYTHING in support of his own kind? He couldn't wait to lavish aid on Israel and fight their enemies with our young lives, dump taxpayer money into fighting AIDS in Africa, and bend-over backwards to make his friends in Mexico City happy, but what the fuck has this idiot ever done for his own kind? Anybody?

wtf I want open borders now

What you're missing is that he was also against anti-white sentiment. Unlike, the democrats, who are pro-brown and anti-white.

Did you realize that this is an adult site?

"Standing idly by as the world trade center was brought to ash, is blasphemy against the american creed" -Donald Trump

>liberals suddenly rush to defend Bush, a president they shat on for 16 years.
Do liberals have any sense of hypocrisy?

He wanted verybody to behave perfectly orderly to the most extreme behaviour possible, white sentiment it's not behaving orderly, being a soldier and going to war is.

and everything to do with the jew.

>sense of hypocrisy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Unironically the new hero of the left

>Bigotry or white supremacy in any form is blasphemy against the American creed
What a failure. The fact that people who held the highest office of the land believe such bullshit bothers me.
>"America was a nation of immigrants, it always was, its history was just pushing the mold until we accepted everyone...
Some people believe that. I miss the Founders...

(((blasphemy)))

>White supremacy in any form
Deep down i think everyone is a white-supremacist, in some way.
Everyone is aware of the fact that the communities with the highest standard of living, are white or East Asian communities.
Until the day come, when black and Arab societies become as prosperous and safe, as an average white society, then everyone will keep being a reluctant white-supremacist. - And if that day come, then racism will cease to exist, and it will just become banter.

>Was called Hitler and treated like a monster
>Now everyone thinks he's a martyr because he said racism is bad in an interview

We really have evolved backwards.

Maybe in nu-america, the one going down the drain.

Ironic considering he's Nazi stock.

FP
BP

fp
bp

fP
bP

Fp
Bp

This is exactly what makes the left today a fucking joke. They have no sense of self awareness, and they refuse to remain consistent on any issue. The only topic on which they've maintained a steady viewpoint in the last 30-40 years is "fuck the republican currently in office, because reasons."

if you ever want to know how devoid the left is of any sort of morality (or maybe just how desperate they hw) realize that they are currently shilling GWB. Fucking amazing. By any means necessary, I guess.

ok, checked out full speech. fuck him.

>Dr. Pavel

> new era of cyber threats
Can the barbaric neet hordes of Sup Forums conquer the US?

Where did he mention this in his speech? He only mentioned white supremacy and anti-democracy as problems (FUCK democracy).

>when a president even dumber than yourself appears

Bush trying to remove himself from the history books as the dumbest president of all time, chance of success: 74%

So the explores and European conquers come over and steal all the Indian gold and then kill them. This is followed by tens of years of wiping out the non white natives to establish a country that imports millions of black slaves. We’re the last western nation to get rid of slavery (UK was first), and even after that we keep the blacks at bay for a long time. And need I forget America’s imperialism throughout the Western Hemisphere in its early days. Cuba, The Philippines, etc. You brain dead globalist slave this country has always represented white supremacy. Guarantee bush knows absolutely nothing about US history. Hell go down as the dumbest president of all time. Gives Texans a bad name. Should be killed in front of his kike slave dad before the old geezer gets thrown off a cliff in his chair. Fuck them.

this was my thought

Ten years ago their opinions of GWB were no doubt very different.

If 9/11 happened with a Democrat as president, it would have ended their party due to the preexisting perception that Democrats are weak on issues of security.

Neither Trump nor Bush are stupid. It's a calculated act you stupid fuck.

>Not mentioning Big Nose

> Thomas Jefferson and George Washington were blasphemers against the creed they established

The Jews did 9/11 and old Georgie boy gave them a reach around. Fuck that white nigger.

Now watch this drive. Naggers.

>Bush pushing the Russia myth
oh come on

No. That would have been a total satanism.

I think it's more likely people will get sick of the Jew Techno tyranny and start cutting the fiber all over the country.

Bush is though. He’s a daddy’s boy. In his terms I guarantee everyone else handled everything. Cheney, Rumsfeld, Powell, etc. I don’t even want to see their names treasonous fucks. Bush was there to hold attention. With trump pretty much promising war with Iran he might be the same. Idc if I’m blackpilling or if it later turns out to be ‘chess’ (honestly doubtful). If he brings us to more war then he needs to be stopped. That would be Hillary status. And oh yea keep in mind that she’ll never actually get arrested. Coward sessions is not going to do anything despite what infowars controlled opposition/misinformation says. Trust me I really want to be wrong...

He seriously deserves to die (legally, tried and executed in a court of law as a subversive seditionist)

Infowars is simply attention whoring with conspiracy theories. Alex Jones just wants more shekels.

His dad is the Bush with lesser mental capabilities.

This is a beautiful image for my imagination.

> never said shit about obama for 8 years
> now he pipes up
what a colossal faggot

>controlled OP meme

Not exactly. The Clinton stuff is more than conspiracy theory. But his website claimed recently that Sessions was starting an investigation to stop these ‘conspiracies.’ It’s more like peddling false hope.

I saw a great video the other day about race realism and a guy thoroughly debunks the idea that race is a social construct, but Jewtube seems to have shoah'd it. It was not Jared Taylor btw. Could user kindly help me find it again?

Didn't you see Eminem recently? They're bringing all the retired wash-ups back. They're hoping they can use your nostalgia to convince you to accept the Borg.

Isn’t his father or something CIA? I got that information here so it might not be true as I didn’t research it myself.

This only makes me support bigotry and white supremacy even harder.
GOTT VOLK FUHRER