GUYS

GUYS,

We've been upgraded from extreme right to ULTRA right. We're getting stronger

francebleu.fr/infos/culture-loisirs/le-lieu-unique-a-son-tour-victime-des-supremcistes-1508319662

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lf9ss1HogAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Congratulations

Did we get the flag yet? What's the latest on hewillnotdindu

Legitimate question, when do we go SSJ Right ? I feel like this is going to be important for the Freeza arc

why is shia a right wing extremist? how do we stop him lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lf9ss1HogAw

that article is posted from yesterday and we're not yet celebrating a victory. all signs point to no, we did not yet succeed user.

Anyone got the Ebolaman"growing stronger" pic?

Mods keep deleting threads because they are niggerfaggot leftist infiltrators

Destroy it by drone.

How? I haven't quite figured that out yet. It would require spraying it with some sort of flammable liquid first.

Then attach a burning road flare to ignite it. The spraying it with a flammable liquid is the difficult part.

UNLIMITED POWER

Dragonball tier labeling

SSJ 1488

I don't read frog. what does it say.

I don't read frog imbecile

!!!!!!HAVE YOU HEARD THIS WORDS BEFORE?
GO FURTHER BEYOND
PLUS
ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA¡¡¡¡

MY POWER GROWS

I like it. I now identify as ULTRA right

I remember sitting in a drive through car wash as a kid and freaking out because I thought the car was moving because everything was moving around it.

>We've been upgraded from extreme right to ULTRA right. We're getting stronger

Ultra-Extreme-Superform-Evolved-Right when?

>ALT-RIGHT BTFO
THE ULTRA RIGHT BABY

naw , we need a helicopter fag to do this shit

All i have to say about this anons is becareful whatever brave soul wants to climb that to get it just remeber that flag is definenitly being monitored.

ATTENTION: SOMETHING ON Sup Forums CHANGING
U N C U C K I N G
TO UNKEKING.

NOT ON PHONE.
NO AUTOCORRECT ON COMP.

SOMETHING IS FUCKY ON Sup Forums

>being this new

I'm only here a few weeks out of the year.

Why, what the fuck is up with changing that?

SSV Normandy (except memorializing the heroic defense of the Germans rather than the victory of the allies)

>Destroy it by drone.
>How? I haven't quite figured that out yet. It would require spraying it with some sort of flammable liquid first.
>Then attach a burning road flare to ignite it. The spraying it with a flammable liquid is the difficult part.

you really, really really shouldnt talk about creating fire bomb drones on the interwebs bro. cyber police gonna getchu and things will never be the same.

>"It's not for nothing that we installed the flag with a crane. It's impossible to climb up there, it's too dangerous," continues Patrick Gyger.
After this every parkour and ruffer in Frans should consider it as a direct challenge.

But I want fucking drones! Plans were in the work ever since the first CTF HWNDU started, but never were implemented by anyone. It's such a waste...

>Keep making the right sound more cool and strong

This is so typical of leftists. You let them talk about themselves and they're so shit at it they turn people away from them. You let them talk about anyone else and they're so equally shit at that that they turn people towards it. Sad.

Okay if you've secluded your flag to somewhere that it's impossible for even you to reach, you have been divided. How did people get the last flag? I thought Shia was jerking off in some cabin in Norway or something. Or at least showing the flag in a house with no way to track it down.

TUL people who do parkour are called traceurs.

Are bow and arrows legal in France? Could probably just get a bunch of dudes to shoot at it with safe projectiles.

No one even bothered to steal his last flag. He just put it on a wall in his friends house.

People tracked it down, confirmed the location, and then did nothing.

I guess Shia wants more attention.

wasn't frog user gonna parkour and get the flag ?

Impossible. The only realistic option is fuck with the camera. If frogs don't deliver this weekend I've got a less lulzy idea.

Harass the owner of the tower for hosting a racists art ptoject and send his latest arrest video.

frenchfags will not deliver