Think of your favorite hobby no "watching anime" allowed...

Think of your favorite hobby no "watching anime" allowed. You have to make an engaging anime or manga plot focused on this hobby. If a series already exists based on it, try to make them distinct.

I was going to say diving, but I'm not sure how to do it without making it boring, I think Grand Blue is handling it well right now with a mix of comedy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quidditch_(sport)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Playing vidya, make show about neet guy, but in the end nothing ever changes, never participating in his own life, because for him, the computer is good enough.

haha making a series out of building gunpla would simply be silly, right?

I enjoy ricing Linux. Hmm.
cute NEET programmer girls making cute desktops
or just a ricing club at a high school

Photography. There's already an anime about it and it's pretty good. Pic related

You just won the thread

It should be a grimdark deepshit cyberpunk anime about systems programmers with religious themes, /fa/ and A E S T H E T I C.

maths

make something about a PhD in maths struggling with debt and depression after his wife leaves him, and make it so that he tries to earn a fortune in math competitions ala Kaiji/Akagi

Girl scouting
Cute girls doing cute survival things.
Every episode teaches you things but most of it is sol and comedy.

Shitposting on Sup Forums

>Jiu Jitsu

For the love of god, let it happen, Japan.

Lying on the floor.

It's 12 episodes of different girls lying on the floor contemplating their existent. They never speak and they never meet each other. Just 22 minutes of inner monologue, and at the end of the episode they get up to pee, eat, or go to bed.

I would watch this.

Listening to music. The anime is about the joy of listening music either it is live music or recorded. To make it engaging, provide the exaggerated reaction scenes while listening to music like we see in gourmet manga.

Playing/watching Baseball

I feel like this has been done.

A man's learning experience as a writer who has the power to get sucked into the worlds he creates. his writing is shit, but the way the world reacts to it is realistic. Things go terribly wrong and he has to learn to become a better writer because his failings are felt by him in a visceral way. Maybe he writes his own waifu, but is shit at world building and so sees her get slaughtered by a rogue element of his writing that would have been under control if he just built his world better.

>Hockey
Would be typical sports anime, author knows next to nothing about the sport but tries to make it interesting by adding shounen power-level shit. Would totally still watch it though.

Reading, huh.

MC gets lucid dreams about whatever book he read last. A completely episodic series were each episode focuses on the MC being in radically different settings ranging from standard Isekai Harem LNs, to the Brothers Karamazov, to Dune, to Storms of Steel Battle of the Somme chapter,inluding the part where 2/3 of a Infantry company get wiped out during an Artillery barrage.

Playing the real life adaptation of quidditch
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quidditch_(sport)

It would follow an up and coming team as they train hard to become the best, with plenty of team bonding (just like every other sports anime). But they're also trying to spread awareness about the sport to get it to be seen as a real sport, and to get more people playing. Being a mixed gender sport, you could easily put a romance subplot in there too.

Does he attempt to change the story in any way?

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you.

Hard to come up with such a series when they already did it perfectly.

I mean, we could try and do better? And then if we get a second season, ruin everything with generic harem comedy shtick.

You stole my fucking idea.

>Going innawoods

Put a voodo monster/stalker that fucks with the MC while he has to survive the night.

>I was going to say diving, but I'm not sure how to do it without making it boring

>survival
Cute littles girls surviving in the woods having to drink their own piss running from bears and hunting deer

That sounds fun. Halfway through they repeat the dialogue for 5 episodes with different girls. Then in the last one it ends with the girl thinking, 'there's no one else that thinks like me.'

I said being a boring piece of shit but HxH already beat me to it

A lonely guy carves a girl doll out of wood. When he's cleaning up after he's done, the girl comes to life. Her wish? To become a real girl.

Also, her nose grows if she lies or converts to judaism

Mountain biking/cycling.
But the bikes are cute girls.
The cyclists will have to form a perfect bond with their bikes to win some sort of competition.
"Sempai, you're being so rough with my pedals!"
"Ah! B-but that's my presta, your shrader won't fit there!"
>YWN gently ride her home from school.

Walking with no destination. It is quite relaxing especially where I live, in a little city on a mountain.