URANIUM ONE

Ignore the slide threads. Keep this going. Blast social media - normie-book, 140-character cesspool, myface or whatever it is you kids are using these days and KEEP THIS TRENDING!

dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2017/10/19/russian-uranium-scheme-gets-scant-media-attention

Millions of dollars flowed into the Clinton Foundation from Russia, more money directly to Bill via comfy paid speech fees, and an FBI investigation into bribery - none of this was enough to stop the Obama administration from selling 20% of US uranium production to Russia, and now 20% of the uranium sold has left the United States for unknown lands.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/27/john-podestas-brother-bagged-180000-putins-uranium-company/
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/299904-wikileaks-releases-alleged-podesta-emails
breitbart.com/video/2017/10/19/schweizer-hillary-claim-lack-awareness-uranium-one-deal-stretches-credulity-investigation-warranted/
youtube.com/watch?v=2ANI6oj8p2M
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/19/making-sense-of-russia-uranium-and-hillary-clinton/
circa.com/story/2017/10/19/nation/a-us-consulting-firm-with-ties-to-the-clintons-lobbied-on-behalf-of-russias-nuclear-giant-for-the-purchase-american-uranium
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have a kike free first post.

Le reddit bump.

The Podestas personally benefited from this, too. Don't forget John Podesta works for the Washington Post.
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/27/john-podestas-brother-bagged-180000-putins-uranium-company/

nobody cares; because we've all already known this for months, since the second email dump

literally no amount of proof is or will be enough to ever get a formal indictment

We've known about this since the Podesta emails, and now we have rock solid evidence. The shills and slide threads on this site are overwhelming.
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/299904-wikileaks-releases-alleged-podesta-emails

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP

So start with your family and friends, and redpill them on this. They aren't going to hear about it on CNN, but they do care about shit like this.

was meant for

I've seen a million stories about George W Bush, Richard Spencer, a tranny in Playboy, sassing a widow and many others. Why doesn't anyone give a fuck about the real news?
breitbart.com/video/2017/10/19/schweizer-hillary-claim-lack-awareness-uranium-one-deal-stretches-credulity-investigation-warranted/

bump

cuz msm afraid to address this

This is what they're sliding. Keep up U1 pressure.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ANI6oj8p2M

I am fairly sure North Korea's uranium for their nukes was mined in the US.

>Hates social media
>make this trend

you are the machine.

Notice $18 billion gets pumped into OSF, suddenly they are attacking Trump and the right on all fronts and forcing us on the defensive so that nobody can possibly talk about URANIUM ONE. Don't fall for that shit, faggots. Get your ass in gear and put them back on defense. We're getting really fucking bad about this.
STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS
>STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS
STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS
>STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS

K-keep me posted...

what IS new is the fact the FBI was actively investigating bribery and kickbacks to uranium companies by the Russians. And refused to tell congress.

Because Congress already knew and were intentionally ignoring it. Even W came out today and dismissed it as a 'conspiracy theory'

LOCK HER UP

He is among us. Don't let this thread die.

No shit. Search catalog for Uranium One and find one thread with few replies.

This place is being slid HARD.

Bump for truth

Here is WaPo's damage control

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/19/making-sense-of-russia-uranium-and-hillary-clinton/

Nice puppy. Have a bump.

Yeah, this is getting buried with the most asinine slide threads. They REALLY don't want anyone talking about this. Even MSM is starting to walk away from this one. It's up to us to keep it in the light.

from Clinton Cash

Jesus fucking Christ. WaPo will report for days on an "anonymous source" that turns out to be fake, never retract their story, and a goldmine like this is "No evidence... wait and see... conspiracy theory"

Here's the latest, Sara A Carter tweeted 5 mins ago
circa.com/story/2017/10/19/nation/a-us-consulting-firm-with-ties-to-the-clintons-lobbied-on-behalf-of-russias-nuclear-giant-for-the-purchase-american-uranium

Bump

I wonder how much pizza our friend Tony bought with the 180k he got for selling uranium to the Russians.

Shilling for Putin/Trump (Trumptin?). Gargle that sweet kool aid and let it slide down your throat like oily tears of despair.

My faggot friend, you are right, they don't care... How are people so disconnected and complicit? If we can't get justice through the courts, we will get it on the streets.

An expensive lifestyle requires lots of big deals. I bet Skippy has 100 bitcoins ready to order his next pizza as we speak

How can we assemble a court of our own to try and convict these fucks since they aren't going to convict themselves?

I have nothing to add but here is a bump

Exactly this. Weinsten may have been bait but throwing him to the wolves may have been a miscalculation on (((their))) part, causing the floodgates to open. If it is bait then it is good bait. I do not see the sliders using it as fodder. Pedogate probably intersects Weinstein. The LV shooting, whatever your opinion may be regarding the issue, is fraught with coverup. Uranium One is pure gold regarding exposing corruption. The level of importance of these three issues should take precedence over the other issues, most of which should have been posted on Sup Forums. Anyone that states otherwise is a slider, whether intentional or not. For those of you who lack faith - I do sympathize with you, but please step aside.

The Sliding Is Real.

Sup Forums does a better job of tracking down criminals than the FBI...what do YOU think is gonna happen?
Nothing. Nothing eveer happens to these fucks.
Hillary better get indicted or I'm quitting America and running to South Africa

No trial, chuck them into a cave and pave over it.

I hope you aren't white.

No man makes a greater mistake than he who does nothing because he could do only a little.

Burke

>we got her this time!
Says increasingly nervous anons for the 341st time this year.. don't you think she'd be locked up already if she didn't have some sort of ultra elite ties with very shady people?

Thanks my dude. You are a digital hero and a champion of the gods.

Also checked.

Clinton was a Russian plant.

I am, but I'd rather spend my days killing people who hate me because I exist versus working and giving my efforts to people who hate me because I exist

How far back does the initial bribery go in this ?

bump

Bump for justice.
Seems we got an uphill battle even more so now, with that 18 billion soros just moved.

>BTFOd by literally slavic subhumans
How does this feels, Ameristan?

Uranium One is bigger than is realized. This was more than bribery and kickbacks. Not all uranium is created equally. This uranium was special.

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Hands off my atoms, slavshit.

bump

Is CNN still ignoring this one?

Didn't hear a peep out of them yesterday...

Rolling for H Dubya's untimely death.

So to sum up the article in The Hill Rosenstein headed up investigation of uranium 1 deal in 2009 but that inv was squashed by Obama admin during cfius ruling to allow Rosatom to buy 20% Uranium....then DT nominates Rosenstein deputy AG....interviews Mueller for FBI dir and two days later Rosenstein names Mueller special council...if ur too fucking dumb to see that the whole thing is deception u can’t b helped. Rosenstein brought the info of his prior inv to DT!! Trump is tweeting like crazy and even spoke to press today and HE NEVER MENTIONED SESSIONS/MUELLER OR ROSENSTEIN when he spoke about uranium one deal...this is all planned

bump

Yeah, I posted a U1 thread yesterday. Slid after 30 mostly shill replies. Shareblue is shitting bricks lately.

This and awan will destroy the left.

How are the memes coming? Hoping this shit is breaching on all fronts. We need to drown the narrative in this more.

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

You need a bump.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Mueller & Rosenstein: (((swamp))) or /ourguys/?

>formal indictment
phhtt
>implying we don't want Hillary to be heavily sedated with Haldol, till as such a time as we are able to escape to /our/ Martian colony, Trumptonium 1

swamp all the way through. one of clinton's gatekeepers after comey.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>unequalled Uranium
I thought as much, when considering Mueller the mule shoved a gram down his pants, and took to Russia. Such a small sample was surely for testing, and it seems obvious, by examining its properties they can say when, and where it was mined, and who was in the chain of custody. I guess Uranium is /ourelement/ now.

Bump

>W's comments
That was a real stab in the back to a lot of us. Silent for 10 years and then comes out to shit on Trump for exposing treason. It would seem the entire Federal government was in on this.

Holy Fucking Balls! Podesta/Russian entangled company, Joule, has bit the fucking dust! You faggots can't imagine how big this is!

Source?

Joule was the big link between Russians, and Democrat big wig Podesta.

Lol. They compare the russkis giving Clinton $145M to a visiting dignitary spending a night at a trump hotel. The derangement is real.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Holy shit we're being blasted with zero-reply bait threads like crazy.

here's another. Holy shit, Sup Forums shut down a global corporation, that had Podesta and high ranking Russians on board of directors (Anatolay Chubais, for starters). This slipped completely under the fucking radar...

Big if checked, but the date on your image says July 25th. That was like a million Internet years ago. Whatever happened with his "alien technology" announcement?

yeah, today has been the worst shilling we've had in a long time.

Clinton Cash would be the best source of legit info

If you look closely, you can see that they are custom tailored for (us).

Mueller is trying to right his wrongs.

>completely
Well, I mean, you guys caught it.

I'm more bothered that Alex Jones called us Sup Forums BOFFINS FFS. in his video on this.

RICO violation

Damn, this shit is getting worse by the day. The fuck is going on? This seems to be the only decent thread at this fucking place.

This pic has such potential

Missing one part

18 billion buys a big shit show on 4 chan and 8 chan apparently.

Sad just stop replying to shitty bait.

bump

Are we sure this has direct ties to Molesta?

This is a slide thread. If this were true then why would the Russians hand the election over to Donald over Hillary.

SAGE

100%

Link incoming

This is kinda new, haven't seen anyone post yet. Though I just got here.

The shilling is great,here,have a bump

You'd be a legend if you could tie it in with him