PRO-LIFERS BTFO

PRO-LIFERS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMyEu3hSjX0
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd save the embryos in a heartbeat and sell them on black market
stuff is worth 100's of k$

That's retarded, viable embryos would be in a freezer of some sort, and what would a kid be doing in a freezer? An improbable scenario born out of the mind of an idiot that thinks they are clever.

Yeah but its pro life and i like trump and hes repub so hes pro life and i need to defend things of people i like without ever thinking if i truly have the view im defending

You obviously save the kid as the container is fake.

its a shame real life abortions a doctor doesnt put a gun to a kids head and says "if you dont abort ill shoot this kid"

>ben shapiro blows this guy the fuck out
>he blocks him

top lel

If the frozen embryos are viable, why don't you just let them melt and put out the fire saving all of you?

Stupid argument, here's why:
It presents the false narrative that that if I choose to save the kid I inherently don't believe the embryos are human or on their way of being human.
Truth is I would chose the kid out of an emotional feeling but that doesn't mean shit, if the same scenario was true and instead had to choose between saving my child or 100 adults, I would still choose my child, doesn't mean I don't think those 100 people don't have a right to live or are not alive, by my bias is my children over any number of strangers. My bias is a child over any number of frozen embryos too.

embryo =/= fetus dumb dumb. There is a difference which is the main enlargement behind pro-life. And embryo is just an egg.

Retarded scenario in multiple ways
Just because you "save" one doesn't mean you don't see value in the other

You posted this yesterday, did you not get enough reactions?

>1 post by this ID

Oh yeah, almost forgot you people still came here

What a fucking idiot. False equivalence. Saving a life from imminent danger versus not aborting a fetus that will turn into a human. Do all liberals argue this way?

Depends on 3 factors desu. 1 - is the child ethnically western euro. If it's a nigger, im just getting out of the building. UNLESS the clinic is in an overwhelmingly white region and i know from my experience working there that almost all of the embryos are white. Then, i go for the embryos and leave the child. FINALLY if the area lets gays adopt, none of them survive.

100% retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=zMyEu3hSjX0

he gets it

Let's change the scenario to a child versus 100 infants. I still have the child. Does that mean that i don't think infants are human? Obviously not. What a shit """argument"""

ATTENTION: SOMETHING ON Sup Forums CHANGING
U N C U C K I N G
TO UNKEKING.

NOT ON PHONE.
NO AUTOCORRECT ON COMP.

SOMETHING IS FUCKY ON Sup Forums
REPEAT: SOMETHING IS FUCKY

Even if you have the intuition to pick option A, an intuition doesn't prove that's the correct option.

Jesus, twitter is a platform for retards that only deal in hypothetical bullshit.

Before you can decide you have to know the answer to the following question:
What's worth more on the black market; 100 fetuses or a single child?

>I'm new and also paranoid

This retardedly convoluted hypothetical does have an obvious answer since this faggot is being so fucking literal and "realistic" that saving the child is the only answer, but not for his faggot ass logic. If the building was burning down, no way to save it, then there's literally no way to save the embryos anyway. They need very special storage requirements and removing them from the building for any amount of time would leave them unviable anyway. This guy is a real fucking retard.

>attacking completely unimportant details of the hypothetical scenario rather than answering it
Because you know the correct answer is to save the child, but you can't say it.

You know what, fine, the kid is in the freezer. Deal with it. Which do you save?

Its not a math equation. We're not talking about embryos are literally human babies, how about some common sense laws but feminists have to block it not because they give a shit about women but because they're like rottweilers gnawing on a bone with this stupid abortion shit which is part of a larger plan of lowering the birthrate and making women be more promiscious and not want to have families.

Whether its global warming or abortion or gay marriage people on the left and right battle over stupid proxy issues instead of the bigger picture.

If you're in a dry forest and you light a match and throw it into the dry brush, will the courts find that you are only guilty for setting light to the match?

Once you start a chemical reaction, you are liable for its inevitable outcomes. Once an egg is fertilized it will become a human unless something stops it. You are no more free from guilt for killing a child by "destroying a few cells" than you are free from guilt for destroying a forest by "only setting fire to a match"

SAME THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY
*required field*

>slide thread
I like seeing the same post twice every day.

This thread has been made several times the past 24 hours

I blame Sargon for this.

Easy, you can still be pro life but you can define life as embryos inside the womb, as these viable embryos will not become life without human intervention making them artificial where as a growing embryo inside a woman will become alive without intervention making it natural, so given that, i would save the child over the viable embryos it comes down to potential life and actual life.

>It's a simple scenario with two outcomes. No one ever wants to pick one, because the correct answer destroys their argument. And there IS a correct answer, which is why the anti-theft crowd hates the question. Here it is. You're in a (((bank))). Why isn't important. The Zyklon B alarm and the anti-burglary alarm go off. You run for the exit. As you run down this hallway, you hear a child screaming from behind a door. You throw open the door and find a five-year-old child crying for help. They're in one corner of the room. In the other corner, you spot a (((shekel bag))) labeled "six gorillion reparations" and a filthy Goy with a gas mask trying to steal it. You start to choke. You know you can grab either the child or the (((shekel bag))), but not both before you succumb to the gas and die, saving neither. Do you A) save the child, or B) save the six gorillion reparations from the thief? There is no "C." "C" means you and the child die."
>In a decade of arguing with anti-theft people about the definition of reparations, I have never gotten a straight A or B answer to this question. And I never will.
Just because you find the embryo to be worth less than the child doesn't justify aborting the embryo.

1 corner has 5 year old kid
1 corner has 90 year old grandpa on life support

Wow everyone saves the kid, I guess we should kill old people.

Ben Jewpiro completely BTFO this argument in four ways on his podcast the other day.

>This question poses a panicked choice of imminent danger that illicits a moral reaction and a moral instinct does not always represent the logically correct choice.

>It's a stupid hypothetical

>Just because most people would pick the child doesn't mean that somehow the embryos are not life or are not of value or worth less, see point 1.

>You could easily flip the argument and pose a converse hypothetical where you're on a space ship going down as the last human in existence and you have one escape pod where you can put the fridge of 100 embryos or you can put in the single 5 year old girl. In this example you save the embryos.

Liberals can only argue by setting up false equivalencies or false binaries and forcing you to answer in a way that creates the illusion of you proving their point, or if you don't answer then haha guess you're just a retarded right winger. Stupid cucks can't think outside of Twitter and hypotheticals. They need to be gassed immediately.

Pic related

> I guess we should kill old people
Yes.

BTFO AFTER READING THIS:

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web browser and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Who gives a shit about embryos?

Its all about the Zygote

If you replace an adult in the same position as the embryo the answer doesn't change now does it?

There's no C if you're a betamale. Who couldn't carry a baby and a container of frozen embryos at the same time?

doh your scenario is retarded You fail again.

>save the embryos
>raise them to hate the people that wanted them to burn to death because they believe embryos don't deserve humanity
>train them in the art of guerilla warfare
>?
>profit

>viable frozen embyros

this guy is retarded and you posted this yesterday you slide shill faggot. dont forget to s a g e

>pic related
before you ask how I will accomplish this.

OP BTFO

I'd grab the emreos or however its spelled and tell the child to follow me.

Why the fuck am I in a fertility clinic?

>which?
First of all, it DOES matter that it's a retarded hypothetical.

>you have two infant twins on a table, for some reason you can only grab 1, even though you have 2 hands and they are little infants
Why the fuck would someone only be able to grab one? In what universe would you be able to grab one but not both?

Details matter in a hypothetical.

But you want an answer? I would save the kid. The kid is a breathing, born, human.

The fetuses are not in a womb, they are already being prevented from being in their natural place (womb) and there is no guarantee any of them would ever be implanted.

One is the potential for life the other is life itself.

Life itself trumps obviously.

But personally I think we should be able to cull kids up until a birth certificate is issued.

nice rebuttal Mexico.

Have a you

life begins at conception

operate off that principle, otherwise you can just kill children whenever. Have a one year old causing trouble, and you have suddenly gone into financial troubles? Bash that little motherfuckers head in, if you follow leftist ideals.