So Naruto and Ichigo ended with a big titty monster, does that mean Luffy will end up with a big titty monster as well?

So Naruto and Ichigo ended with a big titty monster, does that mean Luffy will end up with a big titty monster as well?

But everyone in One Piece is a big titty monster

>the only romance I care about is the romance of adventure

MILF Hinata or MILF Orihime

This and Luffy is just gonna marry some chick, knock her up, and go back out to sea. Or get raped by Hancock, forced to sign a marriage registration in his sleep and then bail.

Does that mean Toriko with end up with a big titty monster as well?

Sasuga Oda-san.

But Hinata is no longer a cowtits.

Toriko is next on the chopping block.

No, if anything it means he'll end up with a flat-chested cutie who's actually an important character.

But One Piece has no flat chested cuties.

Isn't Toriko engaged to that chick for the sake of no homo?

Well literally the only thing approaching love and Luffy is Hancock and she's got huge tiddies

Unless Oda somehow physically manifests the concept of adventure and gives it huge tiddies, I'm going to say he'll end up with no one.

The most I could see is a one night stand with Hancock before rushing to his death like Roger.

Wait, is the grandma dead now? Aw man, I feel bit sad now even if she was old as sin.

Also makes me wonder what Dr. Kureha's secret is

>does that mean Luffy will end up with a big titty monster as well?
Every girl in Wan Piss is a titty monster nigger.

The real question is. Whose are bigger?

>big titty monster
That mermaid princess?

That banana is fucking gigantic.

That is a good question!

T-thanks

It's a plantain

That banana is my dick.

I don't want to play favorites, but I think Orihime's are slightly bigger.

Hinata but can't go wrong with either. Or both.

One Piece is not the bottom of the barrel manga that Naruto and Bleach inevitably became and that's not the issue.

It's not a matter of what Generic-Body-Feature of a character, said Main (Unresolved Issues) Character ended up with, its the issue of why they were chosen.

Naruto ends up with Hinata because she's the ideal Japanese wife in the perfect Japanese Family. Ichigo ends up with Orihime because of his Oedipus Complex.

This my clanfam

Hinata doesn't look like that, stop false advertising.

She looks like this

>perfect Japanese Family
>two Aryan males

>One Piece is not the bottom of the barrel manga that Naruto and Bleach inevitably became and that's not the issue.

Except One Piece has been garbage since the time-skip.

4 years now, and counting.

One Piece reached the point where both Naruto and Bleach started to fail.

That point comes when the supporting cast becomes too large and unwieldy to properly juggle and the stories/arcs become too gaudy and overloaded with crap.

Right now Oda is in the mindset that every arc that he writes needs to have dozens upon dozens of named characters mugging for the camera while being of very little importance in the grand scheme of things.
Just look at home many named characters Dresrossa had.
Even a transitional arc like Zou had piles of background characters saturating every page like there's a competition of how many you can cram into a page.

And now Big Mom arc is also the same.
Does anyone really give a shit about mirror granny or thousand jobber cracker doofus? They're literally throwaway characters just eating away page space.

Don't talk bad about GOda!

Oda always did that, even a dog had a backstory in the first arcs.

Are you retarded? Both are drawn by Kishimoto. Only difference is her haircut and eye lines.

I like business cut Hinata more honestly.

It's always been like that, I always want to kill myself in the middle of OP arcs where I have to watch jobbers fight their assigned strawhat. It's never important, the fights lack tension and weight because you know Luffy vs Big bad is end game. I don't know why Oda insists on such a predictable formula, it's painfully boring.

I'm trying to understand this!

One Piece has too many characters?

I don't think the characters are the problem, mostly because One Piece is a completely different story from other kind of manga. One being that the story of One Piece is about World Building, while stories like Bleach and Naruto are Character Centered.

With a World Building Story, there will always be a large cast of characters to help create a World in to simulate all the various elements that can be found. The latter is more focused on setting up the story around the Main Character. In turn, its easier to follow the latter because everything in the story is designed for them.

Speaking directly for One Piece in general, there weren't any greater number characters introduced in the more recent arcs then the previous arcs. Besides each character has had a significance on expanding the world of the manga as well as finishing the major development of their arc in the arc they were in. Yes, they will most likely return, but like before it will come at the next development required for their character in their ever changing world.

They ended up with those girls because they had no reason to not end up with them. They're attractive and all over them, so there you go. Very simple.

This is why I dropped One Piece. Fisherman Island was bad, but then Punk Hazard happened and it was worse. Then people said Dresrossa was even longer and more drawn out like holy fuck

OTP
T
P

Hancock is literally the only one Luffy can possibly end up with so yes.

World building huh? It is an adventure story after all. I've always loved exploring the real world so I guess that's why I enjoy One Piece so much. The One Piece world is huge. We've seen so many different Islands and so many different kinds of people and characters. It's kind of beautiful if you look at it that way.

manga actually being realistic

>Oda always did that, even a dog had a backstory in the first arcs.
Fuck. Oda is bad as the old Star Wars fandom was. With making every motherfucker that appeared on screen having a backstory. That was the fucking Iliad in scope. Jesus just draw a fucking character and move the fuck on god damn it.

Not yet. Luffy will just get married off-panel and in a time skip, if he does at all.

I think that's more interjection then realism! Besides-

-isn't that what actually happens in Dragon Ball? I don't think the Naruto and Bleach manga has the creativity and guts to go for that level of social commentary.

That's pretty much what Oda DOES though.

There's very few characters introduced in an arc that stay relevant in any way after that arc is over. It's 1-2 per arc on the average.

I feel like everyone has their formula. Toriyama had his thing where everyone gets there asses kicked for 10 chapters waiting for Goku, then Goku arrives and wins.

Kubo just had everyone rushing to Big Bad and fighting assigned henchmen on the way.

Hours late, but milf Hinata lost her tits

>Luffy gets a harem ending

I approve, either all shipshitters lose or they all win

lel she didnt

Sounds like a compromise!

>My shit taste didn't beat your shit taste. BUWAAAH
/thread

he's going to marry a big thighs monster (well she has big titties too)

That's what she said.

they put them back for the tankubons

>That point comes when the supporting cast becomes too large and unwieldy to properly juggle and the stories/arcs become too gaudy and overloaded with crap

WTF are you talking about of course its overloaded A HUGE FUCKING WAR that will engulf the world is gonna happen and he's showing how its happening. Thats while we are seeing thing with Big Mom, Kaidou, Minks, Germa 66 and others.

>Right now Oda is in the mindset that every arc that he writes needs to have dozens upon dozens of named characters mugging for the camera while being of very little importance in the grand scheme of things.
Just look at home many named characters Dresrossa had.
Even a transitional arc like Zou had piles of background characters saturating every page like there's a competition of how many you can cram into a page

Dressrosa was the "Trigger" in the New world that is going to start the war and they had to introduce those characters because AS THE MANGA stated those pirates would achieve great things probably in Luffy's alliance.

>And now Big Mom arc is also the same.
Does anyone really give a shit about mirror granny or thousand jobber cracker doofus? They're literally throwaway characters just eating away page space

So you think seeing one of Big Moms top commanders is dumb and luffy should just fight Mom and skip everything right? Seriously some of you guys should just stop reading one piece because after you caught up to it and read it weekly you become impatient and end up bitching all the time.

It ain't complicated. People complicate things.

Either Hancock or Shirahoshi.

Which of the two actually has the better chance of winning?

>the Pirate King has a giant harem
I like it.

>Luffy will end up with a big titty monster as well?
>luffy
>end up
>luffy
my fucking sides.
that guy is fucking gay for treasures

People also simplify things!

That's the glory of being the audience you can see it anyway you want to because at that level its transfixing them as that character. But writers do take certain things into consideration when they craft their stories. Being aware of the thematic context of the story plus the motivations of the writer and the particular audience they are writing for. That's where these endings come from.

Yeah that's true.

Then that means he'll end up with a woman who's flat and built like a fridge.

Who fits that description?

luffy is literally retarded he is like a kid

MILF Orihime any day of the week. I don't want to think about my wife's x-ray vision every time I take a dump.

No one mentioned that polygamy is out of the question. Luffy might just be the only one to have a harem ending with bunch of princesses and queens.

Preach nigga

Kuina's resurrected loli body?

Hinata>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orihime

Please do not compare that gormless cumdumpster to mai glorious waifu

>now that's what I call common sense
ftfy

the REAL question here is

Tatsumaki or Fubuki?

PROTIP: there's only 1 correct answer

Hinata was the right choice in Naruto though.

I only watched (not read!) the first chunk of Bleach, but Orihime was just a boring airhead wasn't she?

>orihime is too lively for the cucks who worship naruto's sentient dakimakura

No, the One Piece is a the kingly cockring, and Luffy will go on a gay cruise through the world to show off his cock and force all the pirate clan leaders to acknowledge his rule.

luffy is gonna get raped by hancock, have a kid, then die cause of the whole shitting on his entire lifespan thing, probably getting himself caught, probably getting executed hardcore, saying probably the exact same shit roger said as a parallel.
it will end with luffy jr. wanting to become the king of the pirates.

Both naruto and Icho grew up without a mother

Both end up with a big titty monster

hmm, really make you psychanalyse, huh?

One Piece will never end.
Oda will be a 125 year old man who's surrounded by hundreds of great great great grandchildren and men and women who see oda as a sort of father figure/mentor and pretend that he has no idea what they are talking about when they ask him about the ending of One Piece.

And as he feels his own adventure draw to a close, his life ending his family and the people that are so close they are now his blood to him.
He will tell them.
I wrote, over the years the final chapter of One Piece. The final story.
But I've hidden it through out the world.
All 120 pages of it are out there. In ONE PIECE.
He'll smile as he watches people start to scramble. The news on the television and net repeating his words.
Then he'll breathe his last.

Not canon. That piece of shit of a spin off got cancelled.

>local girl becomes much more confident after realizing she's a busty blonde

Just authors self projecting their lack of motherly love while slowly subverting japanese society into accepting more motherly wives to increase birthrate

Do Orihimie's himes float?

No justice for flat chested loli !

Really?
WHOOOOOOOA
I knew it was bad, what with it just retreading the crappy boruto movie and was selling horribly. But I didn't know it was that bad.

great pasta

I choose, they're friend.. the villain psychic
forgot her name

Just turning herbivores into omnivores again. Also Freud was a hack.

___Vivi___

which it's perfectly fine, I mean i have a huge impregnation fetish.

Y-You win this time Freud-kun

To be fair Hinata was obvious to anyone but the most blind of Sakurafags,
Orihime and Rukia were more ambigous.

Correct answer, right here. Luffy only has room in his heart for one love: ADVENTURE! It's a Man's Romance!

Luffy has no interest in girls at all.

He's a rubber man after all.

Don't know about him, but Gintoki will

Grandma alive, well and retired.

Cruising around the ocean like a boss.

Luffy will drop dead as soon as he reaches the One Piece.

Orihime has a body made for sex. Hinata is a useless piece of shit that should never have existed.