How do Christfags reconcile the fact that Jesus was a clear communist with their own ideological beliefs?

How do Christfags reconcile the fact that Jesus was a clear communist with their own ideological beliefs?
Either change your religion or change your flags, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/JesusWasAnAnarchist
books.google.co.uk/books?id=_lIq1mH3MGoC&pg=PA98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You forgot about Render unto Ceaser what is Ceasers. Ceaser was an Imperialist for the Glory of Rome above all else.

Must've missed the part where Christ said that religion was the opium of the people

In other words give your things to great leader
>communist

Christianism is quite adaptable actually.

>clear communist

what the fuck?

What the phrase is describing is the ideal man, the man without sin. Which is impossible, because humans will forever be sinful, which is why we place our sins on Jesus Christ to be accepted into heaven.

What we should answer, however, is how greed, is a mortal sin, and how it is not adaptable with communism. If a man is greedy in a so-called early-phase communist society, he will create money, wont he? If he creates money, he will also create class. And if there is money, and class, there will be a state.

So no, communism is not adaptable with Christianity.

>Should
is not the same as
>Will be forced to

Being good is not the same as being communist.

>If a man is greedy in a so-called early-phase communist society, he will create money, wont he?
What about no?

Doesn't say anything about three tunics.

I'm an atheist but not a leftist. Checkmate pinkos

>christian communism
>every communist state forces atheism on their people
go shill somewhere else, thou heretic

its only normal that he is a communist, he is a jewish invention/fairy tale after all.

I bet you're expecting multiple (you)'s for that """CLEVER""" joke.

Notice that it says that you "should", not "forced to". Let's get into some more context, shall we?

Deuteronomy 15:7-11 says:
"Be careful not to perform your righteous acts before men to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be praised by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

It clearly says that you are morally obliged to be generous with your wealth, but that it is your responsibility and yours alone, not anyone else's, neither man nor state. Christianity clearly advocates charity, voluntary charity. Forced taxation of your money and a subsequent redistribution which you have no control over is not moral for the one being taxed, in no way is it even close to the kind of charity the Bible tells you to do, and it does not make the state moral for that matter either. Communists who are not even Christian, let alone never even read the Bible, have no business teaching Christians about morality.

Try harder faggot.

Cool numbers user, but that doesnt make you less of a faggot.

Jesus was an anarchist.

Read this and come back.

archive.org/details/JesusWasAnAnarchist

"Jesus clearly wanted to eliminate Christianity from this earth and for humans to worship themselves and indulge in every hedonistic desire"

>Jesus was just kidding about sharing guys. He doesn't actually expect us to do anything He said or even follow the Bible in anyway
Heretics on Sup Forums masquerading as master theologians and pretending they've read the Bible? Wow. I am shocked. Utterly shocked.

not really, I actually see it that way, I believe these biblical stories are just rosicrucian teachings for their occult societies and I believe these occult societies are more jewish than anything, the bible for me is like a joke played for too long on the rest of the world and now its too late to explain the stories in it to some.

The similarity is because Karl Marx was raised as a Christian & admired the Christian god.

books.google.co.uk/books?id=_lIq1mH3MGoC&pg=PA98

SON OF JEW
HAIL MARY KIKE QUEEN