This group of fuckers will raid your village in the next 24hs

This group of fuckers will raid your village in the next 24hs.
How do you prepare?

Inform said village
24 hours is enough time for everyone to pack up their stuff and leave the village
After the raid is over, return, rebuild and prepare for any future raids.

Bitch.
They are just a bunch of midgets with weapons.
Just scatter some dogs - being bipedal dooms them with slow speed and mobility. Even if the dogs failed, the noise are enough to wake everyone up. After that, all we have to do is make use of our natural height advantage: scatter fire.
Do not prioritize the onslaught and let them retreat. After that, use some bloodhounds to track them.
Once their cave was found, just smoke them out.

Just like any other shounen, the only reason why the enemy is so dangerous is beause everyone is so dumb

>a group of little kids will raid your village
oh no

actually, they're only really dangerous in their caves regardless of everyone being dumb

Forgot to add: Humans ward off cheetah, wolves, elephants, and even bear attacks everytime.
A bunch of slow moving midgets will be of no match against human civilization

but i live in the city

No they are not.
Humans lived in snake infested caves since we learned how to make fire.

If you want it so much to kill them without distrupting the cave, all you need is to send dogs with you.
If you can afford armor and a sword, then you can afford a beast

Gather six other samurai and formulate a plan to defend the village.

never thought about this

fucking dogs would wreck a goblins shit in, they wouldn't stand a chance

This mindset will get you raped and murdered

I think you're overestimating dogs
sure they'd kill the goblins, but they'd likely take a knife to the back and either die or be unable to fight again

Doesn't matter.
Dogs can breed 6 pups every mating season. And they need only 7 months to mature

Why would they though

They are about the same as children
if you sent a pack of dogs on some children, do you think they'd be able to fight back?

You only have 24hs mate, not 7 months

just because they're only as strong as children, doesnt mean they act like children
even if the gob was getting its guts torn out it could still drive a knife into the dog's side

git gud

Go to Adventurers Guild, put out commission.

It says they have the strength, size, and intelligence of human children

I think goblins would be too scared of being ripped apart by a massive 4 legged beast.
On a broader note, it kind of kills a bit of goblin slayer for me, because goblins shouldn't be such a threat. They terrorize villages with seemingly the same numbers.

Just buy them at the local market. Every law enforcer is required to have a bloodhound with them whereever they go.

20 goblins will die with just 5 mature dogs. The dogs won't surive due to poison but boy, would they maul those midgets to pieces

Dogs need 9 months replace a lost one with 6 more. But how long does a godblin need in order to make use of a human girl? 9 months? lel

That only applies to the children.
And they forget to mention they are ripped and have battle experience.

They kill them with their shit covered arrows or shield the bites and counterattack.
Smoking out will lead to a full assault and there might be goblin mages and champions which fucks you over.
I know children smarter than most adults.

>Smoking out will lead to a full assault
lul no.
Smoking out will cause them to panic. And do you really expect to see a well-coordinated force of midgets who just jumped through a wall of fire bigger than them?
Block the entrance with a log fence is you wish to be so cruel

>They kill them with their shit covered arrows or shield the bites and counterattack
That's some serious shit like Holy Goblin Empire. Raise the shields! Ad victoriam!

They're buffed af because a god wants to be an asshole, that's why they're a huge threat

Load my shotgun. Tell everyone else to get their guns.

What the fuck kind of backwards ass shitty village do you think I live in?

Rednecks Shire?

I remember it saying that there were a lot more springing up, not that they were better than before

Gobserker pack

>hobbit with a shotgun

this also wall of the village,there like what 3-4 feet tall

By destroying the village before they attack.

>*unsheathes katana*

MA, GET THE AMMO

Escape by myself in the night with ample food and resources.

Hire the famous Black Swordsman's apprentice named Ishidodo. I heard he's very good. If not, ask the help of that masked magician that has been loitering outside town. I think his mask is called "Mask of Jealousy", or something like that.

Go straight for the nest

They get mowed down by all kinds of artillery, bullets, and Big Boss.

Take out ol' glocky and shot those motherfuckers. But in all seriousness most of the people in my neighborhood have guns/dogs so we'd be pretty safe.

Paint myself green and join them. They will be too stupid to realize I'm a human. Live the rest of life with free food and bitches to fuck. If GS ever comes around, shed my disguise and claim I was dragged to be killed and he arrived just in time. After that, move onto another nest.

This is the story of Goblin Squatter.

>This group of fuckers will raid your village in the next 24hs.
>How do you prepare?
Pic related

Get a witcher.

HAYAI

sounds like an idea

rape everyone and burn village sooner than I had planned
Gobs don't get to steal my fun

you sicken me
the proper course would be protecting the village from the gobs and THEN raping everyone and burning the village, so you can taste the amplified despair

I don't, I go on doing paladin mission of taking out elves.

Dude, look at their ears. Goblins are obviously an elf subspecies.

give them free entry provided they let me fuck the spoils they captured later.

Get the girls out over to the next town. Have a quarter the men protect them on the way. Have the rest stand and fight. Set up traps around the perimeter and have groups of three or so men hide in ambush at various points, silently picking off the back of the goblins. Have the remaining men form a line in the town center and have them face the gobbos while the ambush units take them from behind.

>about as strong and intelligent as children
>they form packs and raid villages

>A village is a clustered human settlement or community, larger than a hamlet but smaller than a town, with a population ranging from a few hundred to a few thousand.

Are the farmers and other male villagers just that weak?
Or do they just don't give a fuck?

It's a misconception. Gobbos are primitive, not retarded.

They're smart enough to go scouting so there will lookouts by the entrance obviously, the fire won't get big enough to matter and even if it does the big gobs or mage will blast it with sand and tear down the logs and use it as a weapon.

Gobs have already dug paths underneath it for the last couple of days each night and have scouted the best time to attack.

Train squads of 30 dorfs in melee combat, decking them out in leather scraps of metal armor, with another 20 dorfs training with their crossbows.

No traps, no clever tricks. The only way to appease the God of Blood Armok is to coat the surface in gobshit blood, appendages, and more blood.

By running away :^)

>They're smart enough to go scouting
No they're not.
GS explicitly stated that "They never seem to think that an ambush is waiting for them". They always go all or nothing like kids they are.

Also, first off, you need smoke, not fire. Smoke will consume all oxygen, force them to suffocate, then run in panic.
Second, if they can take down the logs, then they are within range of crossbow and javelins waiting outside.
Americans did this during teh Vietcongs and they are armed with guns. A bunch of midget won't scare no one

Fortify your fences by adding some more metal spikes and spearheads on the pathway just for the fun of their screams

>Raiding villages
>a village has a population between a few hundred and a few thousand

>ahurr durr
He explicitly states that they scout out targets beforehand. Shit, the thing about never expecting an ambush came immediately after he killed a gob he identified as a scout.

Fuck, if you were paying attention he even talks about people thinking they're hot shit because they smoked out a nest, and the survivors just learn and become stronger goblins.

>Sup Forums can't into /his/tory

Look, my niggas. 10 knights riding horseback would be MORE than enough to BTFO of a couple dinghy goblins.

Honestly, how the fuck does that even measure up to something you could possibly try to pass off as a "threat"?

Any reasonably fit adult male (and most reasonably fit adult women) could knock the FUCK out of a couple nasty goblin, no problem. I mean, this is like...This is like no-brainer shit.

I would actually LOVE for goblins to invade my old-timey village because I've got deep seated issues with violence, similar to most young men in their late teens or early 30's.

Dog-user's idea would be MORE than enough to make him a hero all across the countryside. Are the Japanese really so cucked that they believe goblins would really pose this much of a problem to humanity as it is?

I mean, the only time I'd ever see them becoming a true danger is when you make fool-hardy attempts to infiltrate their lair with just a scared little barbie-girl for company.

I honestly believe I could kill at least 20 of them if I were outfitted with plate, mail, and a bigass sword. Fuck, I could probably kill even more.

And if those big-ass drifters didn't wear any armor at all like in the pic related, than I'm near certain I could probably kill at least one of them too, if I were properly equipped.

Steel and armor will kill anything without it, 9 times out of 10. Goblins are beta numale cucks and deserve to be beaten on readily.

>goblins knowing their way around their own house

Even kids know that kind of tricks like how they make secret hideouts and shit. That party got mostly raped because they walked in and didn't paid attention, also if that translation is accurate, the knight is a retard "hurr look a sex toy lol"

Cast greater gate.
Then continue on my plans to murder the dickass god.

Seriously people if you were in a fantasy world why isn't the first thing you do go for OP summoning then devote the rest of the time to research.

Haven't seen the latest chapter because of the cringe but still.
A bunch of noobs got inside their home so easily. A horde of pros barricading their entrance with haysack and logs will be so much easier.

Send in dogs if you wish to get the captives alive

>Smoke consumes oxygen and not fire.

What the fuck guy. Fire uses o2 to burn and emits carbon monoxide which is smoke which is hazardous. Fire is what removes oxygen but smoke will poison them basically.

Goddamn it, I was so close to getting out uncorrected

>A bunch of noobs got inside their home so easily.
A bunch of noobs walked straight into an ambush.

>A horde of pros barricading their entrance with haysack and logs will be so much easier.
The pros have bigger fish to fry.

Farmer are noobs
They ignore noobs
Game over

Where are you guys getting scans?

Call the hyena men

Goblins got BTFO by GS and other adventurers during the village raid though. I wonder how Sup Forums will react to the nakama power shit when it comes out.

Booty trap the town
Leave

I open my ass and enjoy raep.

GOBLINS ARE WEAK TO FIRE

unlike short gook farmers who get raped by raiders our peasants are the raiders
>midgets can take on two meter tall working men with scythes and dogs

>Goblins raid my village
>We're a band of trolls who rolled up the village the day before

You raided the wrong village, motherfucker

Firearms exist nowadays, you know.

>being bipedal dooms them with slow speed and mobility
Are you serious? I agree about the speed however you are spout int BS about the mobility

they seem to have a very big cave network. difficult to smoke out

>20 goblins will die with just 5 mature dogs
They would get 8 gobling at most. Did you Forget that the goblins have weapons ?

It goes without saying that the setting for this scenario is GS's world. You know medieval, magic, gods, lack of industrial level or beyond technology.

I'm Spear rune knight so I will just stab them all.

A couple of retarded kids killed like seven or eight of these things in their own cave with almost no visibility, dealing with them while defending a village shouldn't be a problem.

At least bring some orcs and catapults or this is too easy.

>Detroit

How do THEY prepare?

>Just like any other shounen, the only reason why the enemy is so dangerous is beause everyone is so dumb

Actually is because they are the good guys and that has its downside too. Would be easy to wreckt everyone but they can't just backstab them or just kill them

Goblins attack rural medieval villages, not modern villages, that means there is a bunch of houses that are pretty much farms so each of them are pretty sepparated from others. Your neighbour daughters could be being raped and you wouldn't even notice.

So its not a reduced spot you can easly defend, and when they realize whats happening each family will try to defend his own family/house/farm.

A settlement with Hundred to thousands? In a setting like this that already is a city.

IRL gobos

Underrated post

I remember being fucking impressed the first time I saw a Hiena some years ago. When you see them in national geographic and shit like that they look like fucking dogs, but when you see the real deal, those things are HUGE.

In my scale it gone from "just scare it away with a kick" to "holly shit I'm dead".

Against those 3?
Get like 9-12 fit men together, best if they have experience, give them tools like hoes or if we have them, spears, shields, and swords. If possible, set up some archers.
Overwhelm the fuckers with numbers and range.
Set loose dogs if we have them.

Someone edit that picture to make those guys members of a fantasy party

Sauce? I think the censoring is screwing with image search.

Are these animu goblins or D&D goblins ?

>Did you Forget that the goblins have weapons ?
This li'l fucker was bred to take out bears

Then we get the Molosssus dog (extinct) which was used by the Romans against armored humans
Then we get Lê Lợi who trained 100 hounds to go against entire cavalry regiments

Dogs have an average biting force of 269 pounds of pressure. Those goblins are gonna get their bones crushed just from the first bite alone

Would having gobmeats for dinner considered cannibalism or are gobmeats toxic?

Did someone say Gobbelin?

I live in texas, the fuck is your problem? God damn hook nosed cretins will get their asses blasted back to their RPG with a 50 caliber middle finer

Too fight the gobulin...

throw girls at them until they are tired from all the raping. then kill them.
May also need to kill the girls since some of them will get pregnant.

>Sup Forums tries to be /tg/
Cute.

I think the title was NEglect princess or something like that. Its on sadpanda.

/tg/ is not nearly as fun as is used to be