>tight as fuck with everyone in JUMP including legends like Oda and Togashi
>didn't run his manga into the ground with a wimper
>isn't a little bitch hated by all the JUMP artists

Why is Kishi so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Ones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you implying Kubo is hated by the other WSJ authors?

fuck off narutards

>implying Kubo isn't Kishi

He made Anko fat. This i cannot forgive

You forgot
>proved that you can become a successful mangaka without being able to draw

But that's Kubo.

>ripped off harry potter
>replaced wizards with ninjas
>surprised story developed nicely

Nigga he literally ran on jk rowling train the whole time the trio start with the teachers, the secret ninja town, said ninja town getting destroyed, motherfucking orochimaru and the whole couple ending.

I don't remember there being a moon goddess in Harry Potter.

>but picked itself back up at the end

It was worse at the end then it was at any other point.

Obviously it's not a 100% ripoff, but naruto always had tropes, characters and settings heavily similar to some on harry potter. Mainly the early naruto.

It's funny because the parts he didn't took from harry potter are the worst arcs like fucking sasuke rescue arc.

I don't get this meme. Kishi may be shit at writing but his artwork is GOAT.

I thought it was HxH that he ripped off of

Mediocre at best, it's just not particularly good

It's not GOAT but it's pretty good. Better than most JUMP artists.

Great spread

He's really good with color spreads.

I'm pretty excited to see his new Sci-Fi manga.

Best color spread in the series imo.

Kishi's art is okay. He does some nice stuff on occasion but I don't recall any noteworthy art in the final arc.

>aren't you a little short for a samurai?

Not him, but what the hell about that is noteworthy?

That's detailed I guess, but it still not great.

Lots of details and shading.

He didn't draw anything after the Chuunin exam arc. After that it was just computers and assistants.

>Le digital drawing is not drawing meme.

Well he created a series based on ninjas. Who's gonna hate on ninjas?

>is a closet faggot who tries to pass off homolust as manly friendship and rivalry
>created sakura to get revenge from women rejecting him like a true beta
>admitted he was completely retarded, dead last in school and couldn't understand basic literary devices
>unfunniest faggot ever, thinks dick jokes are hilarious see first point
>ripped off slam dunk, dai no daibouken, hxh and about half a dozen older popular shonen
>looks like a skinnyfat shovelfaced midget
>his own children hate him and he cries about it to the world in his manga
based

Great perspective and detail.

I won't fault anyone if they don't like this style and his shit writing, but Kishi is one of the better artists of the big 3 and one the same level as Oda. Kubo has a hard time with anatomy most of the time although his character designs are better than Oda or Kishi.

Kishi can actually draw better than what he does for Naruto, but it's completely understandable that churn 17 pages every 5 days from intial sketch to the final product even with a computer is crazy hard.

Although shows that he still does traditional art with Copic Markets and that is not easy.

please tell me you autists know backgrounds are drawn by assistants

Always the shittest series become the popular ones.

>Draw a place with a daylight setting.
>Put a black background on the sky
>Instant night time.
Dammit Kishi, does it kill you to just look at a night city landscape references?

He's probably used to cities where there's fucking nothing in the sky because of how many lights there are.

/thread

nah, the only people who think the end was the worst part are shippers

worst part is either kage summit or the war arc

War arc is fucking terrible and so is the end.

>started out well, lost its way, but picked itself back up at the end

Hahahah, no.

He never recovered, but I'll say something nice about him too.

>At least he didn't make Bleach.

Man, Naruto up until the end of chuunin exam can probably considered of the greatest anime ever told.

>is a closet faggot

You could also say than the only people who praise the ending are the hardcore shipperfags who got their ship canon.

Harry potter endings are for plebs. Author should concentrate on answer the plotholes or his universe. Who fuck who should be but optional.

Kage summit was fine but is rendered useless by sasuke never becoming a true villain or bing easily forgiven with no mention of it after. Make you wonder what was even the point...

War arc was absolute trash. It was power scale on power scale, that ultimately got destroyed at the end. And made, the after-life, time/dimensions traveling and moon aliens a thing in naruverse.

Is anyone even reading Naruto Gaiden?

And JK Rowling completely ripped off the Bootk of Magic and Harry Potter is a point for point yet far far less interesting rip off of Timothy Hunter.

the truth hurts

>Kage summit was fine
no it fucking wasn't

it completely destroyed whatever worth the main characters had at that point, with naruto fucking passing out hyperventilating and promising to commit lover suicide, sasuke going full edgy retard and sakura reaching the absolute nadir of characterization for a female lead

oh and obito showing up to the summit to announce his plans was retarded, plus the jewbi was a "yami is espada zero" level reveal

Not really right now, maybe once it gets out of recap and the artist stops his vendetta against breasts.

Naruto/Sasuke being blessed with god Powers all of a sudden when they got their asses whopped by madara, Black Zetsu 1 hit KO Madara who had near infinite regeneration which no longer applied due to PLOT, Kaguya as the final villain who is stronger out of fucking nowhere, Double Mangekyou Kakashi Fanservice pandering thrown in last minute, and of course the completely forced shipping for the epilogue.

the epilogue was horrible BECAUSE of the forced shipping. The only relationship that makes remote amount of sense is Shikamaru and Temari since they had this awkwardness since original series and even that should have had more expansion. Heck Naruto autistic ass never even acknowledged on the Hinata scene that occurred after she confesses, he just leaves to go train for biju mode, then the 2 year war arc occurs which canonically is ~3 days in-verse making it a very boring poorly paced arc in possibly all of manga. Power levels were all over the place, which made most characters irrelevant didnt help either. it was bad.

I enjoyed some moments here and there but honestly it was bad.

Are you implying Oda can draw?

>Kage summit was fine
Kage Summit is absolutely the point when Naruto went downhill for god, it was such garbage.

Remember, that's when the "Naruto hyperventilates himself into a coma because of Sasuke" thing happened

>>finished on his own terms and now moving forward to make something new
Still waiting for that Sci fi manga he promised, what he's been up to lately ?

>Kaguya stealing the final boss spolight from Madara was garbage
>Naruto and Sasuke rematch was underwhelming compared to their first fight
>epilogue started pairing up minor characters just because and failed to address more serious issues like what the fuck is Naruto going to do about ending world conflict like he promised Jiraya he would

l forgot that he let the black chick beat the everliving shit out of him and begged in tears in front of raikage to leave sasuke alone! leave him alone!

there are people who will defend this

>Kishi is quite brilliant on that front /s

see Naruto's answer to Nagato for world peace was " Get killed by a stronger antagonist, get revived and come back with God powers"
then establish yourself as the hero and nobody will challenge you due to said god powers.

His idea of peace is such a farce, it is really no better than Nagato's or Madara's peace. Once Sasuke and Naruto die the world no longer has large checks of power to enforce absolute obedience. The thing is the Naruto world after the story finishes magically no longer has conflicts to contest that peace any longer so he achieves it indefinitely by beating the big bad. All the villages live happily ever after, forgetting any ill between them that was established for 100s possibly 1000s of years.

Well not entirely as the 2 movies brought in space invaders with chakra to disturb the peace once again, which is silly but it brings the world together i suppose. Also Boruto manga is hinting at another antagonist. Anyway the manga finished as neatly as possible to clean itself of any responsibility of that theme.

Continued

Nagato's peace is more realistical, certainly not perfect. It goes along with our world of mutual destruction essentially: except Nagato nukes a few nations through the tailed beasts, make them submit indefinitely. And then repeat as needed. Which interestingly Nagato himself is a nuke, let alone if he incorporated the entire Akutsuki to ambush each nation 1 at a time his plan doesnt even require the tailed beast. The entire team could rape any village at a time.

Madara's peace would have been more powerful in its theme if there was 0 drawback for entering Infinite Tsukyomi . The whole "chakra gets drained and you turn into white zetsu while being hooked into the tree" for Kaguyas army thing makes that peace unreasonable. If it had no downsides like that, it would be an ample peace solution, even if not real and only an illusion and through force. It would actually stop conflict and give paradise to the world which is the main striving solution for these antagonists. overall power rules the world no matter what series it is. In this case naruto and sasuke are the most powerful so they make the rules and terms of peace since they cannot be contested.

>Heck Naruto autistic ass never even acknowledged on the Hinata scene that occurred after she confesses
Yea he did when he save her in the war arc.

>Harry about to face Voldemort in the final book
>Wormtail stabs Voldemort in the back before their duel
>Reveals himself to be a servant of the goddess of magic and that he was just using Voldemort to revive her

Fuck, Kaguya was such a terrible asspull

>ITT: Triggered OPtards

Kishi must be charismatic as fuck if he produces so much good well among the other autists at WSJ. Oda and Togashi were consistently friendly to him in comments and the latter even put several Naruto references in HxH.

LISTEN UP, MUH NEN was worse

>Oda will never do this for any other WSJ author

Kishi confirmed bro-tier

And not even Lucas was enough of a hack to replace Sheev at the last minute with the "Mother of the Force"

People bitch about Naruto's ending and I found Kaguya anti-climatic, but after Bleach's it looks a lot better by comparison.

I mean it was dumb but at least it resolved all the plot points.

This actually exists in the EU and Lucas was involved in its creation

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Ones

When I saw that cover page, it hurt me badly. All those times reading issues of Naruto and OP on Shonen Jump.

Kishi's art deteriorates in the later arcs but early Naruto has some amazing spreads capturing the atmosphere perfectly.

I meant his background arts.

Total faggot hahahahahhaha just like oda and kubo. When do the three of them commit hara kiri

>Naruto eating Luffy's favorite food
>Luffy eating Naruto's favorite food

2 much feels

>Togashi even puts several Naruto references in HxH.
Source: your ass

Kaguya feels like a secret boss after you barely kill the final boss in his FINAL FORM and nothing indicates the relation between them. Hisoka's nen ability combined with the rule "nen is stronger after death for those with strong emotions" is more believable compared to that.

At least both Kishi and Kubo are ended their manga before it became TOO shit.

One Piece, on the other hand, has been absolute shit since New World and it will never be cancelled or finished before Oda dies.

Fucking cow milking scumshit.

>Sasuke's left arm hidden in his cloak

HE KNEW ALREADY

Not that user, but there is a minor Naruto reference during Yorknew, but I'm not sure of others.

>At least both Kishi and Kubo are ended their manga before it became TOO shit.
this is what narutofags really believe

naruto should have ended at chapter 150

There's the Yorknew one already referenced, and this doctor in the Ant Arc is deliberately meant to look like Kakashi.

>Eiichiro Oda (One Piece) - Sometimes a friend, sometimes a rival. I'm so grateful to the strength in my heart I was given for serializing together for 15 years!! Kishimoto-san, good job after working so long!!"
>Kōhei Horikoshi (Boku no Hero Academia) - Naruto is my youth itself. Thank you so much for creating the best shonen manga!
>Kawada (Hinomaru Zumō) - I read [Naruto] since I was a student. It was my item of admiration. Kishimoto-sensei, good job after working so long!
>Hideaki Sorachi (Gintama) - The exit of the shinobi was truly elegant like the wind. Kishimoto-sensei, I'm saying goodbye to Naruto. Believe it.
>Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro (Toriko) - Whoa! Kishimoto-san, really, congratulations on finishing up these 15 years! Thank you for Naruto!
>Tite Kubo (Bleach) - Kishimoto-san, good work afer so long! I think you'll still be busy after finishing, but at least take a little rest!
>Osamu Akimoto (Kochira Katsushika-ku Kamearikouen-mae Hashutsujo) - Kishimoto-san, good work on a long, 15-year serialization. I'll be waiting for you to return with your new work.
>Yūto Kubota (Sporting Salt) - Kishimoto-sensei, good work for so long! I've been reading the manga since I was a child. I love Rock Lee.
>Yousaku Shibata (Yoakemono) - Kishimoto-sensei, good work finishing after so long! I'm going to go on a training journey and come back when I'm more skilled! Thank you!
>Naoshi Komi (Nisekoi) - I'm very happy to have been present for the end of a legendary serialization. Really, good work on finishing after so long!
>Daisuke Ashihara (World Trigger) - A piece of history from Jump has ended. Kishimoto-sensei, good job on your giant serialization of 15 years.

Comparing these goodbyes to Kubo's is kek.

The Yorkshin reference is legit but the doctor one is really far-fetched. Do you also think of Kakashi when passing strangers with scar in one eye and wearing a mask ?

I've never seen a guy in a facemask with a red eye with a scar over it IRL so I dunno.

>Naruto is my youth itself. Thank you so much for creating the best shonen manga!

Oh fuck Horikoshi going all out.

Anything this man produces is 100x better than what Kubo gave his fans.

>Tite Kubo (Bleach) - Kishimoto-san, good work afer so long! I think you'll still be busy after finishing, but at least take a little rest!
Didn't Oda say something similar to Kubo with his goodbye?

>Series that I stopped giving a shit about in middle school gets a good ending with hype, butthurt and shitstorm, which I am present to witness
>Series that I followed and was excited to see the ending gets a horrible rush job that's basically a fuck you from the author to the audience, and I couldn't even witness the shitstorm because I was locked up in a psych ward

I fucking hate kubo.

>but Kishi is one of the better artists of the big 3 and one the same level as Oda

hold up

when did Oda become that good at drawing

He made Mario into a one shot a few years back.

The very very end was alright. I was actually surprised that Naruto versus Sasuke was done pretty well. I thought Hidden Leaf becoming a metropolis was lame, though.

And I'm not touching that sequel manga. There's no way its gonna turn out well. By the end of it WSJ will have wished they'd let the series end with the two anime movies.

The manga is just the Boruto movie in a manga format with worst art.

I know, but the first page(the only one I read) is past where the movie ends, meaning that it'll get to original content afterwards.

>locked up in a psych ward
oh so that's why you think naruto's ending was good, got worried for a second here

>I was actually surprised that Naruto versus Sasuke was done pretty well.

I'm pretty convinced Kishi had that particular segment planned out long ago. He's pretty good about planning stuff in advance but I'm sure his editors told him to do the Kaguya bullshit and fuck over Madara and then set up a sequel with all the kids and include technology.

Chapter 699 of Naruto was the true ending to be honest. 700 was mainly just a bonus for the shippers. Ch 699 had the emotional conclusion to Sasuke's character arc, and the speech was honestly pretty good. Everything leading up the ending was dumb, but I can't really fault the actual end too much.

>Picked itself back at the end...

Confirmed for shipper fagg

The Last is the end of Naruto character arc getting one of the things he truly wanted in life while 699 was the end for Sasuke. Endings for both characters.

700 is what you'll call a epilogue since we needed to see Naruto as Hokage no one in their right mind should call it a ending though it is a part of it.

This is why Naruto HIMSELF is an unlikable character. He's a self-respect lacking loser simp.

>his own children hate him and he cries about it to the world in his manga
????

he's been crying in interviews about how his kids don't accept him and that the whole boruto shitshow was basically a message to them

I was mostly referring to 695-699 which were dedicated to Sasuke vs Naruto. But I don't mind the shipping stuff since it ultimately fits with the series theme of familial bonds and how the next generation will inherit the will of fire from the previous generation.

>le Oda can't draw meme
His characters can be a tad strange at times but he has phenomenal background work.

I think thats sweet. But maybe that's because I'm not an edgy 13 year old hoola-hoop jumping poofta.