/ptg/ President Trump General - Peaceful Revolution Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL PT3 10/18/17
youtu.be/lUk7ThmEVSc
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)
>AG Sessions full hearing befor Senate Jud Comte 10/18/17
youtu.be/CwzUYOP0Mcc (~5hrs)
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/18/17
youtu.be/ouoCfn0uDSk
>WH Video: Pres Trump @Heritage Foundation 10/18/17
youtu.be/8z-DrA7NO4M
>WH Video: VP hosts Tax reform event in Lancaster NY 10/18/17
youtu.be/Jkd-2Hku0SE
>NAFTA talks 4th round 10/17/17
youtu.be/xr9CbWy9hr8
>Pres Trump speech @Heritage Foundation President's club 10/17/17
youtu.be/RP8y4ni660Y?t=22m5s
>Pres Trump on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/E2UVQHz7vpM
>Pres Trump on Fox News Radio w/Kilmeade 10/17/17
youtu.be/axFVorDVdDI
>Pres Trump/PM Tsipras Press Conf 10/17/17
youtu.be/-bYTyUhFl6s

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2M5bpBuXNU
youtu.be/cV8_QOvVo0U
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/356253-judging-by-muellers-staffing-choices-he-may-not-be-very-interested-in
twitter.com/JKSuicideWatch
youtube.com/watch?v=ACMWc5-VUiI
freebeacon.com/national-security/nbc-news-correspondent-north-korean-military-officials-watch-morning-joe/
circa.com/story/2017/10/19/politics/charles-grassley-let-former-fbi-informant-speak-about-uranium-one
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/921126391558656000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

BOMB ISRAEL

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DEFEND THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normal, Raping Children is Part of Jewish Culture

"I was stunned when I came to work yesterday morning and brokenhearted at what I saw a member of Congress doing. A member of Congress who listened in on a phone call from the President of the United States to a young wife."

"Only thing I could do to collect my thoughts was to walk among the finest women and men on earth, and you can always find them, because they're on Arlington national cemetery. Some of whom I put there, because they were doing what I told them to do, when they were killed."

"And, in his way, he tried to express that opinion that he was a brave man, a fallen hero. He knew what he was getting himself into because he enlisted. And he was where he wanted to be, exactly where he wanted to be with exactly the people he wanted to be with when his life was taken. That was the message. That was the message that was transmitted."

"It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. Absolutely stuns me."

"And I thought at least that was sacred. You know when I was a kid growing up a lot of things were sacred in our country. Women were sacred and looked upon with great honor...that's obviously not the case anymore as we see from recent cases. Life, the dignity of life, was sacred, that's gone. Religion, that seems to be gone as well. Gold Star families, I think that left in the convention over the summer."

"But, I just thought the selfless devotion that brings a man or a woman to die on the battlefield...I just thought that might be sacred."

"I still hope, as you write your stories, and I appeal to America, lets not let this last thing that is held sacred in our society, a young man, young woman going out and giving his or her life for their country, lets try to somehow keep that sacred."

"But it eroded a great deal yesterday by the selfish behavior of a member of Congress."

youtube.com/watch?v=F2M5bpBuXNU

Bonnie Sanduhs here. Reminder that there's only 80 farmers in all of America

rand's amendment got 4 votes (including him)

gormf

how are these blatant manipulation threads allowed... fuck sake

BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT.

Broofs?

What inane thing did he want?

PRO-LIFERS BTFO

O'Keefe actually delivered today

youtu.be/cV8_QOvVo0U

Its an IT guy talking about the reporters and he bashes them pretty hard

SHIEEEEEEEEET

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/356253-judging-by-muellers-staffing-choices-he-may-not-be-very-interested-in

>What was supposed to have been a search for Russia’s cyberspace intrusions into our electoral politics has morphed into a malevolent mission targeting friends, family and colleagues of the president. The Mueller investigation has become an all-out-assault to find crimes to pin on them — and it won’t matter if there are no crimes to be found. This team can make some.

>Turning our system of justice into a political weapon is a danger we must guard against.

And what was his amendment

>293
We need 7 Joes to make up for this

ALL AMERICANS YOU COMMIE FAG

I listened to yesterday's Fresh Air about Mike Pence.
The reporter was so obsessed with interviewing him that she installed herself as the pool reporter for Mike Pence and the White House denied her a ride on Air Force 2

how bad did spencer fuck things up today? he make lots of great pics/videos for MSM to run all weekend?

twitter.com/JKSuicideWatch

Does this account fall under first 1A or is this blatantly trying to impersonate one of the highest ranking government officials?

>he still thinks he's the leader of the 'conservative' movement
>That kike thinks that being 'LOL RELATABLE XD POP CULTURE REFERENCE (die for israel plz)' will get him popularity
EL OH EL ing right now

What race is the child

>things that have never happened
>false choice

If they prove that Hillary and Obama illegally transported and handed over enriched uranium to Russia, there's a possibility that at least Hillary and some of her cronies could face execution.

How does this make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=ACMWc5-VUiI

IF YOU HAVENT SEEN KELLY TODAY

Also pic related is the new narrative of the media

It's like I think I have hit the limit on how much I can coldly hate something, only to once again be proven wrong.

C because fuck you

Did anything happen with Tulsiboy or nah?

Punished Kelly

A because the child has a higher value by certain metrics such as sentience. Just as I would save a child over a dog.
It doesn't mean that I would suddenly start killing burdensome dogs.

Fuck blumpf and fucking successful people

GET DRUMPF OUT AND GET SPENCER IN

Viable embryos outside the womb?
Kill one save 1,000?

Wanna turn the question on them? So this

> now imagine the 5 embryos are black and latino female
> and the children is a blond blue eyed little trust fund boy
> who do you save then?

The question can be loaded both ways

I have no problem with this.

freebeacon.com/national-security/nbc-news-correspondent-north-korean-military-officials-watch-morning-joe/

saved

He pretty much went full Metal Gear Solid
>Media is already twisting his words
I hope they all hang

>I would save a child over a dog
Am I a monster if I'd grab the doggo? Assuming both are strangers to me that is.

The power of paint.

>browsing my Trump folder
>you will never EVER get to relive that night
;_;

The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefits dropped to its lowest level in more than 44-1/2 years last week, pointing to a rebound in job growth after a hurricane-related decline in employment in September.

>Claims are declining as the impact of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma washes out of the data. The hurricanes, which lashed Texas, Florida and the Virgin Islands, boosted claims to an almost three-year high of 298,000 at the start of September.

catholic church already answered it. the child, just as priority should be given to life already alive. hence if a womens health is at severe risk, all chances must be made to save the child but if not possible the mother should be chosen.

The "We /doctor/ now" got archieved.
How many other medfags are here? How many of us shitpost here while we wait on call?

Fucking kek, nearly did a spit take

Yesterday's ratings,
Look how irrelevant Bernie has become. A typical episode Hannity pulled in triple the ratings of a hyped debate on CNN.

Morning Joe is literally commie propaganda then?

lmao

>this is terrorism

Well, at least they're admitting to it

Nah, but I doubt in that situation you actually would.
We are all human no matter what, its ingrained in us to protect whats closer related to us.

That being said, I like dogs more than people these days.

WEW the Uranium one shit is exploding

So liberals have concluded that attacking Kelly is the proper way to respond to his statement today. What fucking idiots.

I love Kellyanne.

What happened?

SWEATING

did you expect something else?

Ah so THATS the demographic that Morning Joe is aimed at

>We are all human no matter what
Then why did Steven Paddock kill 59 people without a motive

woah. should've listened to that user who was telling us all to watch Hannity. Wonder what I missed

SHEEEEEEEIIII- *SHLUKK*

>implying 1,000 viable embryos means they'll all take when transplanted
Worst case scenario they could all fail. Rather take the 100% option.

This stupid coon

>Eric Holder makes strange remarks awhile ago
>(((Spencer))) holds rally the day after the Russian uranium story breaks

they've known that this was coming for awhile

SHE WAS A GOOD GIRL. SHE DIDN'T WANT TO SNIFF BOMBS BECAUSE DOGS HATE CIANIGGERS

let them continue to discredit themselves

>libshits propping Kelly up as their ally one second
>the next second they're calling him a Trump puppet and threatening to murder him and his family

Liberalism is a mental illness.

Told you faggots this would happen. They're gonna nab Manafort a few days before Thanksgiving and try to squeeze until he talks.

And you faggots were all, like, "oh, there's nothing to worry about, it's just a LARP, nyeeeh".

So now what the fuck do we do? How do we prepare?

They've always hated the military and patriotism and America. The statues, the Anthem, now this. It's no surprise except to middle america whom they kept it all hidden from.

he did thing

Feels bad man

circa.com/story/2017/10/19/politics/charles-grassley-let-former-fbi-informant-speak-about-uranium-one

They have no loyalty
Whats the polling on that?
Approval of military versus MSM
Like 65-70 to 10

Why does Malta exist for no good reason?

Did el rato crush it?

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Not much. He's still going over details that everybody already knows. Sean is at his best when he's ripping the Clinton's apart.

/OUR DOG FUCKER/ IS LOSING TO LAWRENCE!!

Now she is the one attacking a father of a dead soldier
>He's a puppet!
Fucking idiot playing right into it

Gregs raping krugman.

Because he had a motive and you are just being disingenuous.
Whatever happened that night, it was premeditated, and premeditation is mutually inclusive with motivation.

This I cannot defend.
He should have been turned into worm chow decades ago.

is your fault, you absolute waste of oxygen. We TOLD you. We fucking TOLD you.

Bruxa vella

WHAT KIND OF DR?

So according to liberals structures are actually laws like what the Constitution actually fucking states the amendment is about?

ShariaBlue has gone too far this time. I didn't ask for these feels

The depth of projection and delusion in that tweet is amazing.

His conference earlier was very moving. And it was the perfect bait for leftists.

Reminder that lefties have completely turned on the only "sane" member of the Trump team

Neonatologist

Don't interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake

>post this on Sup Forums
>within the hour its on Woods' twitter
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/921126391558656000

Spencer and thousand of actors descended upon a rally in Florida today. I missed it though so I don't know if anyone died this time

>there's a possibility that at least Hillary and some of her cronies could face execution.
It would be a necessity. They have to go in order to prove the USA isn't a banana republic.