>kills 500+ Niggers every year.

GTFIH if you think hippos are awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/VvIcy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_oGuUA2hgE
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuckin heroes.

Not only that, they're the only mammals that crocodiles fear.

That's a big dog.

fuck you, now im off watching hippo youtube clips for the next 30 min...

Big if big

that horse is too fat, make him go on a diet

Is it coincidence that these hippos also ruin a niggers life?

a meme is born

They're one of the few animals I would not want to fuck with even with a gun. Elephants being another. But the idea of a hippo chomping down into me with those fucked up teeth is nightmare fuel.

True if big

theyre fast as fuck too

Hippos are cool, but elephants are becoming kebab removers

archive.fo/VvIcy
forgot link

truly /ouranimals/

>TWO SCOOPS?!?!

>based pachyderms
I get legit triggered when I see how niggers treat their elephants. I get triggered when I see how they treat their local wildlife in general. really.

let me tell you about china

Dude is dead! That is insane. Am a trained naturalist, in everglades, dont want ever to see hippos in the wild!
Pssssst! Why dont we make hippos racist Mascot? Super Based!

>how they treat their local wildlife

i'm pretty glad Euros brought guns to Africa. the hippo is particularly fucked

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_oGuUA2hgE

Its the white man's friend

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web browser and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

How doesn't he hippo manage to be the deadliest mammal every single year?

It's basically anything soon with fucked up theet and mostly toothless...

Cape Buffalo > Hippo >>>>>>OLLYPHONTS

Explain this?! I know its a baby! That is super cool and that kid has bigger nutz than most full grwn dudes!

it's not really the hippos fault, it's just that when you're in close proximity of niggers countless senseless deaths are inevitable

Someone post that video of Karl Pilkington with a hippo.