Jews have an ethnostate: Israel

Jews have an ethnostate: Israel
Catholics have an ethnocity: Vatican City
Muslims have multiple ethnocountries ðnostates: Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, etc.
Chinese have an ethnocountry: China
Japanese have an ethnocountry: Japan
Blacks have a few ethnocountries & ethnoislands: Africa, Haiti, Bahamas, etc.
Native Hawaiians have a ethnostate: Hawaii
Whites have a few ethnocountries: Poland, Hungary, Russia, etc.

Why are so many against whites having an ethnostate within the USA?

Because we wouldn't be able to rape the goyim if we had to live in Israel.

you are a fucking idiot, Israel has a minority of 20 percent arabs, they are citizens

Russia is a multi-national state with over 185 ethnic groups

africa is not a countrey

this is the level of pol\

literally they dont know what they talk about

>Vatican City
>Ethnocity
you fucking retard, its not based off of race

Maybe you shouldn't have forced your ways onto others and brought them to your lands just for profit?

China is for the chinese for a reason. They didn't go to africa for slaves

Same with Japan. And Places like norway. The stupid lazy countries *cough* Britainia* cough* cucked themselves.

Just stop. You make all of the USA look dumb.

god damn... not a looker in the bunch

Israel is the land of the kikes you sholmo
they only allow arab converted jews

yeah even worse a religious cult has it's own city

>Be nigger
>Walking on diamonds
>Too retarded to mine them
>Whitey arrives
>Need cheap labor
>Capture your countrymen and sell them as slaves
>Whitey finds the diamonds
>Pay you to mine diamonds for them
>Rage.png
>Chimp out forever

>hawaii
>ethnostate
What about all the japaboos and gaijins living there

>vatican city

as a catholic, the current vatican could be annexed by Israel and it wouldn't change much

FUCK OFF WITH THE JĂ„MTLAND FLAG REEEEEEEEEE

I FUCKING SUCK
STILL
FUCK OFF WITH THE FLAG

The second to last doesn't look bad.

>>Be nigger
>>Walking on diamonds
>>Too retarded to mine them
Did it ever cross your mind that they didn't need them? Diamonds are only valuable because we people believe they are. Humans survived for millions of years without them. Stop being so materialistic
>Need cheap labor
>Capture your countrymen and sell them as slaves
>Whitey finds the diamonds
>Pay you to mine diamonds for them

>slavery
>pay
????

It's called Portland, Oregon.

Judging by >OPpicrelated you already know this.

this is obvious bait

read the Talmud stupid cheese-pie eating goy

>israel is an ethnostate
>muslims are a race
Expected from a burger

>be me in the PNW
>supposedly the "lets all move there" place for WNs
>nothing but anti-white rhetoric everywhere i go
wut?

4th from right is bretty good

>Jews have an ethnostate: Israel
Yes, and they're an example of barbaric colonialism

>Catholics have an ethnocity: Vatican City
Catholicism is not an ethnicity. And more importantly, the Vatican is a tiny "city" that is used to house a major religious organization who's citizenship consists 100% of servants of the church.
>Muslims have multiple ethnocountries ðnostate
Muslims is not an enthicity, it's a religion. And if you knew anything about LITERALLY ANY of the regions you posted, you'd know that they're not an ethnostate, and that there are actual ethnic and cultural conflicts in those areas.
>Chinese have an ethnocountry: China
Except there are NUMEROUS enthnicities in China. Even if Beijing wants to say there is only one, there are multiple. Hell, a lot of the parts of China in China don't believe they're part of China but are part of an oppressed people. Example: Tibet.
>Japanese have an ethnocountry: Japan
Ignoring that the Ryukyaun people exist, Japan is largely one ethnicity, yes. However, they're not really a place to be envied in that regard. Their xenophobia is pretty fucking backwards.
>Blacks have a few ethnocountries & ethnoislands:
No. Just no. You see a skintone and think that's all there is to an ethnicity. And that makes you a fucking idiot.
>Native Hawaiians have a ethnostate: Hawaii
No they don't. Howlis.

>Why are so many against whites having an ethnostate within the USA?
Because fuck you. You don't get to carve out a part of my country and say "this is pale anglo land."

The USA is meant to be a mongrel nation, apparently.

>diamonds
>not being valuable
Except for all the fucking tools we make out of them.

nigger

Not meant to be, but thats what it is. I'm sorry for your loss.

i'm all for the pnw ethnostate. kim will need to glass california, portland, and seattle first.

this.

we will one day cuck

Yes

>pay

They paid the niggers who had already enslaved your shit-tier nigger ancestors for you. You're so nigger that even the niggers owned you.

Dude you're allowed to run an apartheid state. I'd love it if we could confine all the spics and niggers to ghettos, build a wall around them and treat them like shit.

Diamonds value are derived from it's rarity and limited supply. Diamond vendors purposely decrease the supply in order to increase it's value. That is why for instance when a diamond mine is discovered, there is an increase in supply and the value decreases.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you also hate jews because of their monkey businesses. Diamonds is a monkey business, just like charging interest, loans, holiday discounts, real estate and so on. You can actually look into the history of diamonds. It's almost the same as christmas, how it went from being a holiday to spend time with your family but instead became a holiday where you spend money to buy people gifts. The engagment ring having to be diamond comes from years of branding and commercials..

Protip: Don't buy diamonds, and if you want to do that, buy synthetic diamonds made in lab. They are exactly the same as real diamonds.

good argument

>I'd love it if we could confine all the spics and niggers to ghettos

>if we could

>if

stupid cocksucker you already have it

>Why are so many against whites having an ethnostate within the USA?
Because this country became what it did post WWII after the influx of different European ethnicities and non whites. Every facet of our nation is intertwined with a multiracial population. If you want a white ethnostate fuck off back to Europe were most countries are at least 85-90% white still.

I don't get why the Midwest isn't the accepted spot for the ethnostate.