You guys are overreacting. Transgender will never rape kids in a restroom

>you guys are overreacting. Transgender will never rape kids in a restroom
This was inevitable. The left has some hard times ahead of them. Hopefully we can finish them off when they're down
>Russia debacle is backfiring
>ISIS is almost finished because of right wing agenda
>Europe is in chaos
>California lowers the knowingly transfer of HIV to misdemeanor instead of Felony
>right won the culture war in the NFL

Link: dailywire.com/news/22496/transgender-charged-raping-10yo-girl-bathroom-amanda-prestigiacomo

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21056998/nfl-ratings-75-percent-week-6-2017-compared-2016
si.com/nfl/2017/10/19/nfl-ratings-decline-owners-players-meeting-mmqb
cnbc.com/2017/10/18/wall-street-is-befuddled-over-plunging-nfl-ratings.html
time.com/4314896/transgender-bathroom-bill-male-predators-argument/
myfox8.com/2017/10/17/man-tried-to-lure-son-into-bathroom-at-raleigh-airport-mom-says/
cbsnews.com/news/adam-lee-brown-hiv-positive-sex-offender-assaulted-boy-10-at-wendys-bathroom-portland-police-say/
trib.com/news/local/casper/suspect-pleads-not-guilty-to-charges-alleging-sexual-assault-of/article_5762304a-9bc8-5da9-bdd1-fa0c2a10f834.html
centralmaine.com/2014/09/09/newport-man-arrested-after-allegedly-photographing-child-in-wal-mart-bathroom/
inquisitr.com/2020627/convicted-sex-offender-allegedly-raped-woman-in-bar-bathroom-living-in-homeless-shelter-which-houses-13-sexual-predators/
wlwt.com/article/cleves-man-charged-with-voyeurism-after-alleged-incident-at-target/3546379
thesmokinggun.com/documents/sex-predator-dressed-as-Boba-Fett-978543
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a guj, the hero we needed. god bless.

This needs to happen at Target. And Target needs to be sued.

poor little girl her sacrifice to proof transgenders are piece of shit will not be in vain.

hopefully he can get hillary clinton as a lawyer

For the love of god get attention. Love Trump to act.

>right won the culture war in the NFL
???

#NotAllRetards

Meanwhile, the NFL is heading straight into the trash financially wise. Their ratings were already taking a hit before and they've only gone down another 10+%

Pedos will hang, no matter how much anime loli you sugarcoat your taint with

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21056998/nfl-ratings-75-percent-week-6-2017-compared-2016
si.com/nfl/2017/10/19/nfl-ratings-decline-owners-players-meeting-mmqb
cnbc.com/2017/10/18/wall-street-is-befuddled-over-plunging-nfl-ratings.html

It's like people go on the internet just to act as retarded as possible

All of these trannies ignore weekly stories about men filming or assaulting women in bathrooms, and say, "But you should let us in. We won't do that. And nobody is going to pretend to be one of us and do that." Poor little girl, but trannies BTFO. I want to see this story gain some traction and help finally put an end to allowing MENTALLY ILL MEN access to women's toilets and dressing rooms.

calm down sweety it aint gonna happen

If only they had enacted a law banning transgender people from using women's bathrooms. Then there's no way this law-abiding citizen could enter women's bathrooms and assault little girls!

I don't watch sportsball. Doesn't mean shit until it affects them enough to officially change their stance.

Wow, what a huge surprise! Who could've possibly predicted this would happen?!?

time.com/4314896/transgender-bathroom-bill-male-predators-argument/
>(((Steinmetz)))

>if the shooter didn't have access to a gun, he would've just used a bomb or car or something
>if we'd just outlawed transgenders in bathrooms, this rapist would never have raped anyone

Choose one faggot

Here we had pedo once, not so long ago, police had to hide him, because people were seriously going to lynch him

Don't waste your time. They're fucking stupid.

myfox8.com/2017/10/17/man-tried-to-lure-son-into-bathroom-at-raleigh-airport-mom-says/

because cis people would never lure children into bathroom. Its only trannies, because i mean *scoffs* WE ALL KNOW that ALL trannies are child molesters its a proven fact. The science proves it

The absolute best thing about this story is the pic they captured of this faggot. I mean, look at him. He'd be about a year away from a power-cord noose in his local YMCA if he wasn't caught diddling a kid. Now everyone who sees this story will have to mentally process how degenerate we've become as a human race, and be forced to answer uncomfortable subconscious questions about our future.

The absolute state of Clown World...

here is another TRANNY that molested kids. Glad they caught HIM it was only a matter of time before this degeneracy got outta hand

cbsnews.com/news/adam-lee-brown-hiv-positive-sex-offender-assaulted-boy-10-at-wendys-bathroom-portland-police-say/

I'm not making either argument dumbass. But by allowing men to go into females restrooms, you are making rape a lot more convenient. Its more likely that he thought about raping when he saw her. He wouldn't have seen her if he wasn't in that restroom.

Also I coukd use your argument right back to you. It goes both ways.

Trannies are just queers who want to be women, and the guy that did that is queer, because he was trying to lure a BOY into the bathroom.
That's another one on your side shit head.

If this was in California, he would've had a felony charge for rape and a misdemeanor charge for attempting to give the kid HIV.

The original article from local source:
trib.com/news/local/casper/suspect-pleads-not-guilty-to-charges-alleging-sexual-assault-of/article_5762304a-9bc8-5da9-bdd1-fa0c2a10f834.html

What a mugshot - this should be the face of trans mental illness.

you tell that faggot. We need to stop them Trannies from molesting our childrens

centralmaine.com/2014/09/09/newport-man-arrested-after-allegedly-photographing-child-in-wal-mart-bathroom/

Because letting ""people"" use the opposite sex bathroom to appease their mental retardation was such a good idea

WRONG.

California would have given IT a parade and an award. Cuz its commiefornia

>cbsnews.com/news/adam-lee-brown-hiv-positive-sex-offender-assaulted-boy-10-at-wendys-bathroom-portland-police-say/

Some lifer prisoner needs to step up and shank that guy in his dick and asshole before giving him a Colombian necktie. And fuck the people that gave him parole.

>t. Norfaggot

Just a $50 fine.

Gotta pay those gibs somehow!

here is ANOTHER tranny raping our womenz

inquisitr.com/2020627/convicted-sex-offender-allegedly-raped-woman-in-bar-bathroom-living-in-homeless-shelter-which-houses-13-sexual-predators/

Whoops. You're right. Because age is just a number on the clock and sex is a way of expressing yourself. If you are a minority transgender unicorn you also get some extra points to use.

> allowing mentally ill people to do what they want because they 'feel' it is correct.
> thinking that indulging their mental delusion won't just encourage them to further act on their 'feelings'.
> be surprised when they rape a kid

user. If you tell a mentally ill person it is ok to cut their dick off, they're gonna think it's ok to fiddle with a kid. The later is far less extreme behaviour in their deluded mind.

agreed 100%

fuckin degenerate Trannies are everywhere molesting our Kids

wlwt.com/article/cleves-man-charged-with-voyeurism-after-alleged-incident-at-target/3546379

That's still just a 25% drop, and everyone else is applauding the nogs for it. We didn't win here.

I don't care if the mentally ill can or can't use bathrooms/guns, I just wanted to point out that you're a braindead faggot for thinking the government should control one and not the other

>inquisitr.com/2020627/convicted-sex-offender-allegedly-raped-woman-in-bar-bathroom-living-in-homeless-shelter-which-houses-13-sexual-predators/

We simply need to execute all rapists and molesters after a show trial. Yes, if we know they're guilty, I am for forgoing their rights.

>Being this hell-bent on smokescreening for buggery
>Being this flag

Well, I guess it checks out.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are they always poseurs?

>10 years old
too old

ye your right, luring the children takes more effort, the kids shouldn't have to be lured like in OPs story

it does check out. Look at this Tranny molesting them childrenz. ONLY TRANNIES do this.

thesmokinggun.com/documents/sex-predator-dressed-as-Boba-Fett-978543

They won't, they will make this into a transgender issue and they will go softball on him and then you will all be raped or exposed to what it's legally considered indecent exposure before the age of 8.

So a blogger reported on this.. meanwhile everyone that argue against this kind of shit, is shunned on every major news channel for being a bigot/closet-nazi.

And you say "The left has some hard times ahead of them".. You are delusional.

>Hopefully we can finish them off when they're down

(((They're))) pushing slide threads non-stop to distract from the fact that midterms will soon be upon us.

>why don't we legalize letting convicted pedophiles live near schools
>they're just going to go around the law anyway

the argument is that ALL trannies are child molesters ive posted tons of news articles proving it and you sit there and deny it. We get it you're a faggot tranny lover. Kys

Fucking namefags
Look at me!
Look at me!
Look at me!
Faggot

>yes, you're right.
Jesus fucking c user, learn to spell the right words.

No Im pretty far into the libertarian meme on government, but I acknowledge a conservative view on social standards that needs to be implemented in order to keep sick fucks away from my future children. It's necessary. If you had total and utter freedom with no order in a society it would turn into Mad Max style anarchy. Your well intentioned philosophy has negative unintended consequences as well. If you can't admit that, then you are being dishonest.

This man belongs into gas chamber.

>is shunned on every major news channel for being a bigot/closet-nazi.
They do this so much soon guys will go full nazi.
Besides the left eat each other all the time.

I don't see the winds of change going that way. I foresee people getting the shit kicked out of them for daring to push against an important boundary. No child of mine will have to worry.

The argument is that letting mentally ill men use the same private restrooms as our daughters and wives is fucking retarded and so are you for defending this fucked up backwards idea

you seem upset. rough dilatation today?

Happened in my otherwise gorgeous home red state. :(

I hate trannies, they are all mentally Ill and should be treated as such.

That being said the issue with the law isn't the possiblity of trannies raping kids in bathrooms, the issue is you make it easier for kids to get molested in bathrooms by allowing people to use whatever bathroom they want.

>>if we'd just outlawed transgenders in bathrooms, this rapist would never have raped anyone

It wouldn't eliminate bathroom rapes but would decrease them.
Its kind of like how you'll have less money stolen if you keep your money in your wallet instead of on the ground in public. Or leaving chocolate out vs in the fridge. If you make it easier for scumbags to do scumbag things then they will do scumbag things more often.

Probably a waste of time disagreeing with someone who supports and encourages mental illness and self mutilation...

If you're so concerned about "protecting the kids," why focus on such a statistically insignificant source of rape? You "traditional values" faggots might be dumber than SJWs

That's always what I said as well. We've had examples of that being the case in the past, but this one really solidifies both arguments. It's a textbook example of the farthest possible argument you could make against allowing transgenders to use their preferred restroom.

>being this buttblasted people don't accept your mental illness as normal
You will never be a woman.
You will always be ugly.
No man will ever want you.
1% of the population, 33% of child molesters.

The biggest thing unisex restrooms accomplish is having sent men into the women's restrooms because the women are now taking forever to piss in the men's restrooms. People are idiots. Having some woman pound on the door telling me to hurry up felt ironic. And the bonus dung on the diarrhea sundae is that now society is making it easier for predators to claim their prey.

Yes but the issue isn't what bathroom trannies should be allowed to use.

The true issue is that trannies are allowed to walk around in society.

Posting this article wasn't because I wanted to "raise awareness" or "help kids." Frankly, raising awareness has almost zero affect on most things. I posted this because it exposes the lefts cognitive dissonance and also the fact that while claiming to take the moral high ground, their policies directly contradict their narrative. They think they can live in a world where everything is perfect but they can't. Just like I told you earlier
>well intentioned policy can have bad unintentional consequences

I understand this is one case and it's rare. But we min as well end this discussion between you and me if we can't reach an agreement that making it easier for rapists to gain access to their prey will increase the likelihood of rape. This story is a perfect example of just that.

Ok

>priests molest thousands of kids
well time to ban priests i guess

It's funny how the articles all refer to the tranny as he. It must have been hard deciding whether to pander to the trannies by saying she, or to pander to women by blaming rape on a man

Fighting back against the (((propagandists))) pushing for LGBTBBQWTF++ acceptance is important to protect children from falling prey to life-shattering degeneracy.

Only a few will become rape victims, but far more will become pawns in further eroding traditionally strong families, supporting hate-speech laws, and other agendas that undermine Western civilization.

if fi fif if if if if if if but but but but but but if if if if if Harvard if if if if if

>70%of the population should be infringed if 1% of the population are infringed
Le false equivalency argument

Also

>Outlawed transgender bathrooms
>impying it's already law everywhere
>Implying it should be law everywhere
You whole premise is false spastic

Gun ownership is literally the constitution
Transgender bathrooms is literally not an issue and completely fabricated, given the fact there are less than 1% trannies in every population on earth

>everyone else
Who? Not NFL fans.

their shells are caseless...

>one retard tranny ruins years of social progress

NEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRD

How can I see you don't live in the west coast.

Haven't you noticed that even mainstream sources are now trending towards telling the truth? People are getting sick of the excesses, though they're not backing off their indefensible belief systems. People like medicine to feel better, but hate going to the doctor to fix the problem. At least for me, I've noticed a great many stories quoting people using biologically correct personal pronouns, lately.

MENTALLY ILL people do shit like this. There's no argument about that. The fact is, transgender people fall comfortably within that category.

ay yo white bois
thanks fo lettin me back in the womens restroom. im sho yo kid undastans
-female to male

gay.

top kek

good.

cleary racist white non jewish cis hetero men caused this

>tfw no sauce

I do, in fact live there. Lines are being drawn. Some places there are total fools, other places there are saying "no" firmly and politely to the freaks. The media wants you to believe that so-called red and blue American states are that simple. Long story short, the far leftists control the state capitols while the citizenry is just left of center with pockets of stanch conservatives. Look at Trump, do you really think he won because America loves the direction its been headed for decades?

*staunch conservatives

>mainstream sources are now trending towards telling the truth

pic related

11/11 OC would repost

pic related

looks like Sup Forums was right again.

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Yes, the truth concerning personal pronouns and biological fact, other than that small victory for empirical reality, they're still lairs, I know. Gadsden flag posters are like leaf posters, very presumptive.

what is this bullshit you fucking retarded moron? do you seriously think someone willing to rape an innocent child in the ass will contain himself if he isn't legally let into a specific type of bathroom?

>sex is on the spectrum
>age is on the spectrum
it's a slippery slope when definitions lose their meaning

*liars

Dragon's Liar! On Layszer Dick!

Not surprised it happened, more surprised he/she/it wasn't shot it being Wyoming and all.

>pic related doesnt appear either