I want to become a Navy SEAL

To the Navy sailors, what should I do to prep up for me becoming a Navy SEAL? What I've been doing is that I've been working out everyday and doing more push-ups, sit-ups, 2 mile runs, and swim 8 miles a day. What foods and other workouts should I be doing to become more prepared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6uFcNIX45A&t=33s
navyseals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/naval-special-warfare-physical-training-guide.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=l-ItMjDsvDs
youtube.com/watch?v=iIIuR-HjFho
site.stewsmithptclub.com/6weekrunningplan.pdf
youtu.be/dDoZPF4D7W0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Swim 8 miles a day

Jesus fuck dude I swam 2 miles at most a day when I was on the swim team. Also, 2 miles a day is not much.

>prep up for me

You better worry more about your ASVAB score.

That's because I've been an athletic swimmer for 13 years

>navy seal
why serve israel when you are needed elsewhere?

My 2 best friends went to buds, 1 made it, one got hurt so bad he rode a desk for the rest of his career. From what I understand it’s all mental, physically anyone in decent shape can do a single day, but the attrition is what forces you to quit. You can only get your body so ready. Also, try and do a summer class, winter is grueling in the ocean even in Coronado.

Oh wow I just realized that grammatical error.

Be white.

it's all about your capabilities mentally
you can only get a high rank if they can split your mind and create a trained assassin out of you
one who doesn't remember much of anything
they use the same CIA mind control tactics

i have a family member who is an ex-seal
and is batshit crazy now

I'm Hispanic and swimming is naturally set in my blood so yeah

>Hispanic SEAL
Join the Marines.

>hispanic

Yeah, you won't get far.

I've met many seals at parties and stuff, all were white.
they'll find some way to now include you

not*

Don't bother then, you;ll be vetted out. With the wall going up you'll be seen as an infiltrator and potential terrorist.

Sad situation, but maybe join the Mexico army.

I feel as though I remember that guy from somewhere. Who is he?

stop asking Sup Forums. if you aren’t a complete shillfaggotniggerkike, just ask a naval recruiter. their info is much better than whatever you might be told here.

i'd bet there is a much higher ratio of spics:whites in army SF than seals.

My first impulse would be to consult the local recruiter, and check Amazon for seal related literature. Seems like your first idea was to ask a bunch of anons on a bhutanese fishing message board. This does not bode well for you, because the seals probably don't accept literal retards.

>believing anything that comes out of a recruiter's mouth
Do your own independent research.

I did my time - telling it like it is. Don't take the bullshit recruiter stuff. You sign your life away and end up spending your life hurrying up to wait.

>ask a recruiter
LMAO I bet you don't even realize how dumb you just made yourself look

4 years regular experience then you can get a chance to be one

honestly if you'd like to actually discuss enlistment options with slightly more qualified people, you should check out >

There's a doc series on YouTube of the first weeks, looks like absolute shit. Do a lot of dips and train overhead static holds.

And I did ask him and he told me that I'm thinking way too ahead of myself. That's why I ask here and other places

youtube.com/watch?v=d6uFcNIX45A&t=33s

sorry wrong link
>

Last 2 minutes underwater, run 2 miles in 9 minutes. Those are the two walls most people get kicked out under. The 9 minutes is after 3 days of exhausting things with 6 hours total sleep.

Anyone who asks Sup Forums anything 'serious' is a LARPer

Don't thank me, just cover my six.

navyseals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/naval-special-warfare-physical-training-guide.pdf

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

holy fuck guess you cannot cross-post other boards
was trying to link to /meg/ on /k/

>run 2 miles in 9 minutes
In what fucking world?

>I wanna up my training to be worthy of dying for Israel
And the goy of the year award goes to OP

SEALs are fags and don't see combat.

You want to be a faggot? This ain't some Clancey book, ya hear?

you should check this out OP

youtube.com/watch?v=l-ItMjDsvDs

Great show

If you have any specific questions let me know, ill try to answer them as best as I can.

I have worked with two navy seals. the first one was my first job when I was fifteen, he worked there while getting his certifications to do rig work. he was insane but cool with me. he did pull a gun on another employee who tried to fight him then showed up to the fight with five other guys. i watched him kill a small bird and he used to hold a fight club after hours at work (this was before the movie). I work with a old former navy seal now, he needs to be told how to everything and barely speaks.

this guy may be right

this is your best resource, was gonna recommend this.

Listen, I have some advice, you need to train hard, like real hard, harder than a slab of marble niggr. OK redy?

1=do 100 pushup's a day
2=do 100 situps a day
3=run 1 10000k everyday

Do those three things and you'll be an elite level donkey donged seel in no tiem

Thats not even that hard, I ran a 5 minute mile in highschool. Look up the requirements. Its 11 for kids to pass their seals corse, 11 for adults, and yes there are seals training corses for kids, I know 2 people who went though it. Only 1 of them passed. The other faggot ran a 11:35.

Put the board name in mate

seriously that guy is legit retarded. No military selection will require that.

we all know a dumb fuck like you would never make it.

>To the Navy sailors, what should I do to prep up for me becoming a Navy SEAL?

jam a cucumber up your butthole every day to simulate gay bootysex

>I want to become a Navy SEAL
>posts GROM
-.- ...
youtube.com/watch?v=iIIuR-HjFho

Ah, its was 1.5 km in 9 minutes
site.stewsmithptclub.com/6weekrunningplan.pdf

>Thats not even that hard, I ran a 5 minute mile in highschool
So, guys who aren't stick thin are somehow running faster than you did in high school for twice as long? You don't seem to understand how fast a 9 minute 2 mile is.

reddit pls leave

Thanks dude

>stick thin
The guy who kept up with me was 180 pounds of muscle

He could tell you don't have the minerals for it. Face it user, the navy needs ditch diggers too

Fuck Special Forces!

youtu.be/dDoZPF4D7W0

> I know this maker :)

Yeah you did it in highschool when you were a scrawny fuck.

Also stop changing goal posts. Running two 4.5 minute miles is a significant step up from running two 5 minute miles. Groups like the SEALs dont want scrawny fucks who can run 4.5 minute miles. They want physically well rounded savages who can do 5 to 5.5 minute miles for shorter distances and 6 to 6.5 minute miles for longer. Then they want you to be able to do 100 pushups immediatley after. Then they want you to rep out 80% of your body weight on bench. Then go run some more.

Youre not going to be required to do all that then run 4.5 minute miles, stop talking out your ass.

>not realizing that you shouldn't listen to them about the benefits but you should listen to them about the qualifications

So 1 mile in 9 minutes, very different from 2

>:(

You should get the fuck off of Sup Forums. Failing that, you should at least be able to tell the head from a porthole and get your dick to the right part of Sup Forums.

>>Recruiter
Eh, I'd trust Sup Forums over a recruiter. I'd also trust your average high school janitor above either one.

I had a buddy almost make it through training. He ran 51+ miles a week and swam for god knows how much but got shin splints and almost drowned while treading water with a brick over his head.

you're welcome, good luck.

Jesus Christ this
I wish My recruiter told me that If I fucked up half as bad as pyle from FMJ then I would be kicked out of bootcamp

Fist and foremost, pick an MOS that you would be happy in. I served in the USMC and I worked with plenty of Navy Corpsman who were green and they were great. If you wash out, you will be a sailor, so at least pick a decent MOS.

Its seriously amazing. Youll hit your peak physical fitness if you follow it strictly.

I currently weight 170lbs. Can run a 33 minute 5 mile, 10 min 10 sec 2 mile, rep 145lbs(bit more than 80% bw) on bench, and can do 100 pushups.

Hahahaha How the fuck you manage that?

> Ft Knox doing Kentucky Ice Storms.

> 10:10 2-mile?

Nigger how close to 300? 285 was my bestest but I want that fit.

OK if you are serious, and you need more PT, buy this book and follow the workouts. You will be physically capable of handling a lot of their shit and probably in the top 20% of the other guys trying out in terms of physical fitness. But do everything in the workouts, don't fucking cheat.

Mentally, there's no way to prepare unless you go in thinking you'd rather die than fail. You will basically take a beating, pushed farther than you ever thought possible, and you should be in the frame of mind to ask for more. Once you make it through, though, you're basically immortal as you're now and forever a SEAL.

From what I could gather over uscg forums
probably should have included the Branch was United States Coast Guard.
When I was there if you fuck up they may give you 1-3 times of physical punishment then make you sign paperwork, And they don't tell you on what point you fucked up on so you have to figure that out for yourself
eventually you will be put on probation which you wear a giant red belt on the outside of your uniform, then they go after you non stop.
about 85% of people on probation fail it and get reverted (sent a week back)
If you get reverted the 3rd time you get a quitters discharge

its doable. Im not even specops, but two buddies of mine in the sub force are yoked as fuck and run in the low 8 minute range on their PRTs, outstanding scores all around, and can lift pretty heavy.
N6 department master chief in navsubscol can run a sub 8.

can totally believe that if a bunch of submarine nerds can crank it out like that, seals should do much much better.

Swim with your clothes on and carrying weight.
Also tread water in full BDU for about 3 hours

Should have gone SF.....fucking recruiters thought I was a bitch. Hes a bitch.

Why are you on Sup Forums why not go to /k/, I'm pretty sure at least one of them is an ex-seal.

During a Section Commander inspection of your rack (you locker is inside your rack) I saw someone getting reverted instantly for having a wet towel inside his rack.
It was supposed to be in the dirty laundry dittybag
Section Commander=Someone in charge of a single barracks

in the navy, they called that getting ASMO'd.
you fucked up that often, you really shouldnt have been in anyways.
really wish boot was a better filter

I watched that youtube documentary about hell week, so I'm now an expert
1. be young
2. practice by lifting shit up over your head for a long period of time, running 10 miles, treading water for a couple hours, treading water while holding heavy things up, swimming in uniform, being divided into teams and competing against each other, etc etc
3. don't get injured
4. don't fall behind or fuck up your team

there you go

***If you want to become a SEAL, you must follow this advice.***

Society will tell you that a given activity is “99% perspiration, 1% inspiration”. When it come to being a SEAL, the reverse is true. While your physical conditioning is critical, your MENTAL conditioning is infinitely more so.

>Not only must you be comfortable in difficult situations, you must thrive in them.
>You must be ready to make critical judgements without hesitation.
>You must be willing to sacrifice everything to accomplish your immediate objective, every time.
>You must be willing to sacrifice everything in service of your fellows.
>You must possess an insatiable thirst to succeed, to increase your knowledge and understanding, and to improve your craft and methods.
>You must always trust technique above all.

Many are capable of meeting the physical requirements of being a SEAL. Very few can meet the mental, emotional, and spiritual ones.

Starting now, focus on sharpening your mind and on building your personal integrity. Without these assets, you will fail, and your physical accomplishments will be for naught.

oh yeah, that

Make sure your room/gear is clean and in order for room inspections

Don't you have to serve atleast a term in the military before even being accepted in the Navy Seals?

I should also ad OP, I've cross-trained with SEALs, MARSOC and Army Special Forces in Virginia. The Army SF guys were older and probably the most competent and confident warriors in the US. The SEALs were an absolute shit show. They were all noticeably juicing, always showing up hung over and had TERRIBLE weapons discipline. The SF guys were consummate professionals and had far more training than the SEALs or MARSOC guys. The SEALs are a Hollywood hype machine; whereas the SF guys are the real workhorses of the SF community. They are also fluent in a second language, based on the region that they are assigned to. I wouldn't rule them out. Plus if you wash out, you have more options such as going to Ranger school.

dood just do it lol that's literally it just going for it.
listen to this guy, all you need to do is not quit, the instructors will do everything in their power to make you quit, but the one power you have over them is not quitting, just don't ring the bell and you will succeed.

I had no idea I would suck at being a recruit and scoffed at the idea of recruiters being liars.
I knew my required knowledge it was just literally everything else, still would have wish my recruiter would have told me what probation, reversions, and how easy it was to get either one to happen to you

How I know you’re lying
>swim 8 miles a day
My ass