IM JUST SO FUCKING SAD RIGHT NOW

IM JUST SO FUCKING SAD RIGHT NOW

Gintama is next.

Shit they are still drawing gintama. Look at its pathetic ranking, you can even feel the despair in his half assed comment

It hits you real hard when sorachi said jump just got a little bit lonelier. lonelier indeed

Kubo is a hack. He thew whatever good had like 6 years ago.

You mean Toriko.

toriko was good but yeah next to go out

How awkward is it when all the others are writing farewell letters and some are talking about lotteries or their PC turning off?

Shun num actually impressed me his autism/balls there, is samon the summoner any good?

bunch of dumb newcomers who cant appreciate the single most powerful masterpiece ever came to existence

Kubo pls

It's irritating because Kubo clearly had another year of Bleach he wanted to make.

But let's hope he actually does better on his next manga.

My advice would be

-LESS characters, holy shit
-give each main character a purpose and some sort of dramatic arc, don't give a minor character six cohorts
-don't create a world too complex to ever actually flesh out properly
-don't make it so that nearly nothing happens in your average chapters
-make characters with various non-powerscaley transformations (this fulfills his artistic talent and character designing obsession, and prevents asspull powerups)
-give us an MC who interacts meaningfully with friends and enemies, or don't even make an MC, just tell a multi-sided story
-don't let your villains take a backseat for 200 chapters
-just make it much much shorter

>I always used to shout "Ban! Kai!" as I opened my umbrella.

>masterpiece
Top kek

>most powerful masterpiece
>Bleach
Bruh

This is true.

Anyone thinks that most of these comments are out of respect and facades(which are not suprising , knowing how polite nips are in their culture)

I wish a curse and drops in rankings for all those who did not appreciate Kubo this week. New guy maybe gets off free since he's gotta introduce himself.

Back to MAL kiddo.

it wasnt up to him , he was clearly in immense pressure by the higher ups. bleach going downhill wasnt any help either. i also heard that this ending is a way of getting back at WSJ

Horikoshi is so moe

There is literally nothing wrong with not congratulating Kubo.

Of course dumbass, same shit anywhere else a veteran worker leaves or retires. You don't really give a shit but you gotta be a decent person and show respect.

nah man you should go to 2ch

I completely believe Horikoshi's

>nips
I don't think this is a particularly nip thing, honestly. If a co-worker leaves, most people are going to be polite and wish him well, even if he wasn't their favorite or most talented colleague. You have to engender actual dislike for people to go out of their way to snub you.

lmao its not a culture thing

It's just like any other farewell card signing, man.

Are you a college student? I refuse to believe that anyone who's worked a job could think that respect and facades are some sort of Japan-exclusive thing.

One piece ? The top selling Manga in history

Of course fellow native english speaker, these nips are super uptight with their politeness are not surprising , the other day at my american job fixing transmissions some guy left and we all called him an oldfag and made merry at him while drinking

The fact that many of these comments feels like a mix of politeness, sarcasm and genericness while some are completely ignoring it(the first one non withstanding), makes me think otherwise.
And no, not all workplace acts like that, and being fired due to incompetence is much different from resigning yourself, and obviously Bleach was the former.
And that the magazine is not a normal workplace anyways so your points are moot, this was obviously just out of sheer respect and politeness not to mention nips are known to hide their true feelings and acts on facades(looking at you, Japanese government).

Is Yoko basically saying "Your previous series is better than Bleach" here?

maybe because all these authors are an individual with quirks/personalities and hence their comments? its like saying every black is ghetto nigga who deals drugs and drinks lean. you cant say japs are known to hide their true feelings because thats generalising

>nd being fired due to incompetence is much different from resigning yourself

He wasn't fired, but I've heard a lot of the long running series were pressured to end already in some shounen magazines. Which is why Naruto, maybe Negima, and AKB49 ended recently as well.

Its like "Hey, end it, we need some new blood here already" or something.

The foreigners don't understand the context, they think its a specifically designed good bye card of sorts rather then the typical monthly artist comment section

nah he was basically saying that hes been a fan since zombie powder learn2read lad

People read too much into things, especially Bleach fans. Which is why they've created crazy theories saying the editors forced him to change the ending based on Bach's last words, everyone in Jump hates Kubo, or one character looking at another character for one panel meant all the poetry in the world and that they would fuck.

Bleach fans go overboard with theories and creating some things that aren't there.

Lets say all of that is untrue for now. He didn't change the ending, this is what he intended all along but like many authors he struggled to properly end things decently. The editor didn't force him, the other authors really are happy for him, and character A was never meant to fuck character B, and there wasn't super deep poetry and symbolism.

so you dont feel its weird at all that ichigo ended up with orihime lmao

That poor new guy who had to do his introduction/hello message.

No

lmao absolute madman

The thing is, that's the problem I have here, most of these comments are just as generic a farewell as it can get and those came from individuals who have different quirks and personalities here, making the apparent facades obvious for me. And nope, culture=/=people, but we know that many japs are strong traditionalist, and facades and being polite are strong part of their culture, so most of them would have a certain levels of facade.
user, remember the announcement that Bleach will end in 2 fucking chapters? While we are just at ichigo vs Yhwach round 2. And many fights are still happenning alongside it but afterwards Yhwach went full retard, Aushwalen'd his loyal mooks ending those fights and become a retarded I am a God cliche? And don't make me start ranting about loose ends.

No? Kubo asspulls all the time. MCs getting married and having kids is becoming commonplace in shonen manga now so it's not too far-fetched.

Then that would make Kubo more hack and than he actually he is now if you think that there is no outside influence that affected the manga.
And the fact that it ended as a near but shit copy of Naruto End just reinforced that idea.
Well that's just my opinion anyways, but it certainly have some basis for it to make that a little valid.

>user, remember the announcement that Bleach will end in 2 fucking chapters? While we are just at ichigo vs Yhwach round 2. And many fights are still happenning alongside it but afterwards Yhwach went full retard, Aushwalen'd his loyal mooks ending those fights and become a retarded I am a God cliche? And don't make me start ranting about loose ends.

I'd say that's mostly just Kubo

Authors always try to wrap things up so it'll fall right at the end of a volume, even when it barely fits for consistency of wrapping things up.

Kubo hasn't been able to wrap up a plot hole or arc decently in over ten years though. This isn't a sudden thing, or else you didn't read Arrancar arc at all. Its no magic conspiracy, its just Kubo being the type of writer he is where he forgets everything and is anti-climactic even when he delivers. I mean fuck, the entire Yami fight happened offscreen, Aizen's reveals are a lot more nonsensical and anti-climactic than you realize when rereading, and barely anything was ever resolved at times.

Only arcs when he seemed to know what he was doing were early on. Which makes sense, because writers often have the first few arcs sketched out a bit early on into writing, but once they run out of plans and start making up arcs on the fly, they start fucking up more often.

Recent data-book confirmed Rukia as Nakama and Orihime as heroine, I don't think Rukia was ever in the cards or was changed so much. I think most of us expected he wouldn't really get with anyone anyway.

Basically, everything fell apart a bit right after Soul Society. You knew the instant it happened as well; when Isshin killed Grand Fisher, and then revealed he knew everything.

His plot points have been a mess almost since right after that arc.

If jewish japs and the yakuza really conspired to end bleach's best arc yet this year, then why didn't they go all out and force kubo to have a canon ntr where ruki makes ichigo's wedding cake and dying alone?

>give us an MC who interacts meaningfully with friends and enemies, or don't even make an MC, just tell a multi-sided story

Can anyone name a truly DEEP mc with meaningful character interactions that has appeared on jump? can you?

>Its no magic conspiracy, its just Kubo being the type of writer he is where he forgets everything and is anti-climactic even when he delivers.

There was also an entire dozen or so chapters around the end of Arrancar arc where every chapter ended on a sudden surprise twist in this weird ass way. I think that's when the "Who said Espanda were numbered from one to ten" meme happened, which is when the KUUUUBOOO meme was created.

Its like half is popularity is due to "trolling" the audience, when I wouldn't even call it that really.

the nipsrael have nothing to do with this

If that what you said has at least some fact to it, then that will make Kubo 10x retarded that I currently see him, but I like to give the benefit of doubt and that WSJ has some faults too in regards to how it ended.
Well I don't give a single fuck about shippings though(just fapped to the girls before). My real problem was how rushed and shit end it became too. And yeah it does have those problems, not surprising, really.

You're reading rough English translations of their comments with no context as to the relationships between Kubo and anyone at Jump or what the situation is there in general and you act like you understand how it all works

Get off your high horse

>oda not ending his mango

lmao truth

>If that what you said has at least some fact to it, then that will make Kubo 10x retarded that I currently see him,

I don't think anything lesser because of it

Most manga authors suck at endings honestly

wan pissu still has a long way to go man

Not deep but multi sided story easily is HxH

abe wills it.

It is pretty weird. At least the once who actually mattered payed their respects.

It's almost as if Aizen should have just gone on his Hogyoku rampage instead of escaping to Hueco Mundo. He makes it to the Royal Guard, who give Ichigo a powerup that requires some kind of actually non asspully training, beats Aizen, and the series ends.

It's true it's mostly out of being polite, but I do think they all know the struggles of the job and have some respect for how long he's been there. Magaka life is hell with very little pay off.

So you think those pleb level farewell comments are possibly rough and hard to translate? Get of YOUR fucking horse, those translators had tackled more complex and deeper conversations before. You think mangakas will use deep and unrecognizable syllables, idioms and sentence structure in that freaking comment section? These level of translation is very easy for them, idiot, unless they are trolling of course.
And yes I'm reading those comment's context, what of it? that is called "reading between the lines", and that is my interpretation not just from the comment itself based on many factors I see.
Oh by the way that is just MY own opinionated interpretation, sorry if having my own interpretation would be a sin for you.

this

seems like you're reading too much into it man

Well that was basically what I'm saying, right? Looks like most of those idiots is just contrarian for the sake of it and can't even give a valid point nor refute my points nor even contributed anything to the discussion.

Part of it is probably Kubo having difficult wrapping up an arc, but I'd say a good chunk of it is him having bad pacing. He and Jump agree a while ago to end Bleach at it's 15th anniversary, then Kubo simply is unable to pick up the pacing enough to properly do so. Running out of time he halfasses the ending of the arc, and skips to the epilogue he'd had in mind.

Chapter 700 would have been ideal, but I guess Kubo really tried their patience

You're forgetting Turn Back the Pendulum and the other negatively numbered chapters. The series did end at about 700 chapters.

well at least maybe he got enough money to buy a house with this series

You don't know their relationships you moron. You don't know the tone. You're applying your own filter to text that has no tone. You're a retard.

ok but why come this guy no draw shinji being dressed as girl by all the girl characters?

slacker

The art style is distinctive and Samon is a total unrepentant shithead who doesn't always get his way. I enjoy it.

No, you are a retard, I've already said my own opinion and perspective, and you can't even contribute any sensible discussion in here, as if you have one, being a brainless subhuman you are, get the fuck out of here you piece of shit.

How much money did he make drawing this manga?

>that ending
I knew I'd be disappointed, but I didn't expect to actually be mad at how much of a non-ending we got.

All these voices of support and kubo chooses to shit on his own series as revenge against his editor.

So this is autism power.

I'm sad that the gorilla gave such a normal and boring response.

I'm not a retarded shipperfag or waifufag, so no. I'm also not retarded enough to expect proper romance out of a fucking battle manga.

Maybe he should just get a scenarist and concentrate on arts.

You are looking way too into it.
It's the comment section and a long running manga just finished. Did they all LIKE Bleach? Maybe not.
But at the end of the day there is still a degree of respect that you give someone who manages 15 years of weekly 22 page chapters without collapsing into yourself and that's what those comments are showing. Considering how much manga has been axed in that timeframe congrats on him for making it this far.

No, just Bleach fags being Bleach fags. They're addicted to this shit. If they don't try to make up theories over everything, they're scared they'll be branded as 'first/zero level reader'.

Keked. Thanks for the laugh, one of the funniest things I've heard this year.

>Subtle "go fuck yourself" to kubo

Yeah yeah, Mr shit-for-brains, as if you have anything to discuss other than saying retard.
You can't even contribute anything coherent so you can only say "retards" , look how retarded YOU are, as your parents and the family you came from.
Oh? Another "he is a bleach fag hurt durr" faggot huh, you don't even have a decent reading comprehension yet you try to give an opinion, which is just as shitty as you are.
Hell I actually think bleach is overrated from the start and Kubo was just lucky because WSJ pushed his manga, but obviously WSJ just came to their senses and subtly axed it.

(You)

not sure if serious or retarded

>half assed comment

From the only Kubo know friend.

He's a Bleach fag, so most likely both.

>some just don't give a fuck

top kek when your power outage is more important than the end of a 15-year-old serialization

that's seriously retarded

>says the guy who has been ranting about half-assed bullshit parroted from Jump threads on Sup Forums and still pretending like he actually know what's going on better than anyone

Of course I know that, as if we would see a really frank comment like "hah, so that shitshow has ended, good for WSJ" or similar to that(that would be 2chan and Sup Forums), which would be disrespectful, and will have negative effect to their own mangas if they do. But I'm looking at my own perspective that I think it is obvious that most of the comments(repeat; not all of it, Horikoshi looks honest and natural) are just sheer politeness and courtesy if not having a bit of sarcasm, which again NOT A FACT BUT AN OPINION of mine.
Funny this "hurr durr retard" faggots don't even want to see an opinion different from their "nonexistent" opinion, nor give their own counterargument, which is understandable, because they are just uneducated subhuman faghots.
But yeah 15 years is nothing to scoff at, regardless of how the quality has degraded compared from before, and obviously other mangaka have formality to congratulate a senior mangaka for lasting that long.
Oh and I loving the shit out of the losing shipper's tears and salt, so that is one of the good point of the manga's that ended recently.

This one is a great bait here.

>Liking worst girl only because you enjoy shitposting
Kill yourself.

Yes! Yes! come at me you subhuman uneducated fags, go and call me a bleachfag, a retard, that's all you can do and don't know any other thing inside your empty heads anyways.

14 years old faggot detected. Please don't use this site.

>full damage control mode: ON
Delicious tears.

Ohh!!!!! An Ichirukifag I see, come here and let me enjoy your salt and tears!
I don't care about any shipping, I just love losing shippers salt, tears and agony