Women in the military.... Acceptable behavior? Yes or no

Women in the military.... Acceptable behavior? Yes or no

Women should be trained to fight as a last line of defence.

They should not serve in any combat capacity in the military, only as nurses.

Dykes arn't women

>manspreading
Totally not acceptable

If they want to be raped... Sure.

Also women in the military are an immidiate turn off for me.

They should even be cops. Only stay in the kitchen or a do some female orientated job

I’m indifferent as long as they meet the same standards.

>still using the M16A2
lmao they're POGs

They should be relegated to combat service and support roles in all female units so they don't fuck up the men, as those units aren't directly involved in fighting, or directly supporting those that do.

They should NOT be integrated with men, as they just slow the men down, add drama, and lower the standards of any male unit they're assigned to, and they should NOT be in any combat unit, or combat support unit that directly supports them for the same reasons.

>as long as they meet the same standards.
They don't. They can't.

The "standard" for the best combat units is that the members do NOT have a biological impact on any other members. That means you don't view your team members as a fuck toy. Females can't meet that standard, and neither can faggots.

Problem with women in the army is that they turn some men in their units into massive white knights, it's disgusting environment.

This

The standards for women are lowered in military and law enforcement.

For example, law enforcement in my city, males must run 1.5 miles in 12 minutes. Females, 15 minutes. They give them more time and also lower the amount of push-ups and etc they have to do

fuck 1.5 miles in 12 minutes is atrocious, but 15 is just taking the piss

I heard that joining the US military is the safest route to have your gf cheat on you. Is this correct?

I think army is a great body, soul and mind builder for both men and women. Still, female units shouldn't be treated equally to male, and serve only auxiliary roles.
>ywn be raped by qt gf, who shot dead several Talebans and is suspected of war crimes

>The standards for women are lowered in military and law enforcement.

Got it.

It doesn't matter if they DID meet the same standards in a combat unit, as they can't meet the same standards of cohesion that a normal male can. Slap a bitch on a team with men, and you have just divided that team into 4 groups:
1. The bitch
2. The horndog that wants to fuck her
3. The whiteknight that wants to fuck her while at the same time "defending" her from everybody else.
4. The dudes that want to fuck her but have actual discipline and resent that bitch for the negative impact she has on the team.

Doesn't matter if the bitch is straight, or a dyke, if you add a bitch to a male team, you have just made that team worse, and destroyed the cohesion.

The men we send into harms way deserve better than that.

good for morale, better than masturbating in the latrine

Unbelievably correct

Yeah, moving extremely far away from a girl is a good way for her to fuck other people.

>Doesn't know how to defend against an ezekiel choke.

Pathetic. Her technique isn't even that good.

t. person who's primary submission is Ezekiel's

LOL

They literally have marching songs about it.

For nations with lots of openly gay men in the millitaries, I wonder what kind of bitch dynamics they have.

Look at all these patriarchal cunts manspreading.

If you hide behind women when shit goes south, then yes.

Women don't belong on the front lines. They are biologically inferior to men in this field.

A woman who isn't able to physically match the average male in the army puts both themselves and the people around them at risk.

>Acceptable behavior? Yes or no

No woman should have any authority over nukes or wmd ever or its going to be a dead planet. Just saying.

2nd to the last on the right is NOT wearing approved socks.

This is the same as a female firefighter....yes they are hit as hell to have around and pretty chill sometime but then you or your buddy all's and she can't carry you or him out of the building the fuck off and don't do it but if you can pull a 200+ lb body out of a building then go for it. If she can shoot and is as strong as the males in the army then ok but if she can't reach the bar fuck off go play dress up somewhere else

ami emerson

>This is the same as a female firefighter
No. It's not.

Firefighters and cops go home after their shift. Soldiers don't get that luxury during combat or field problems.

If they have the same mental and physical abilities as their men counterparts yeah why not.

Read the fucking thread and you'll find your answer, Paco.

this was not always the case, women used to have this thing called impulse control
what happened to it?

We love fighting females!

>me(eks) on the (almost) left

Roachboi is just sad kurd women rape his "well" armed and trained countrymen to the south.

did she live?

Not using them for logistics, wrench turning, personel, cooking, laundry among the million and 1 support roles.

999/1000, no.

ouch

Isreal tried integrated male female units.
They "only" suffered 3 times the number of killed and wounded.

So no.

the USCG has them do 15 push ups compared to the men's 29 push ups for physical requirements

>logistics, wrench turning, personel
women are fucking lazy and don't pull their own weight in civilian jobs
>cooking, laundry
those are the only roles in the military they should play

The military takes these photographs so memers like you shut up.

Ya but she lost the baby

They found that even when you are able to find the 4-5% of women that can actually pass a PT test, the effect on men around them is distracting even before combat, in combat the men forget the mission and focus entirely on protecting the women.
And of course the women freak out.

No

If they are in their own units and can meet the requirements then it would be fine. The evidence that they lead to higher causalities and injuries when integrated into male units is clear. The military is there to defend it's nation, not to be inclusive and tolerant and nice.

nope

>raped to death

just look up "Jody"

Sure, they can be pioneers for our comfort battalions.

No. Absolutely not. I'm not saying they're not capable of physically performing, I'm saying they are more liable for torture after being captured and are therefore naturally given more protection than a male soldier which puts everyone at risk.

It became socially acceptable for women to cheat.

True but when you're down on people a body is a body

Fuck no. Not at soldiers at least.

look at that guy's fuckin matchstick homo legs

As long as they do as good a job as the men then it is fine, they do not do it on average so their numbers would be much lower even if more of them wanted to join.
A we need more bad ass women and men these days, not the muh patriarchy kind of woman but the kind of woman willing to think and work and not complain.

>send a generation of men to be maimed or killed
>now send a generation of women too
Young women should be making babies, not playing soldier boy.

This.

>True but when you're down on people a body is a body
unless that body makes all the other bodies around it less effective
t. former Army wrench

>29 push-ups is the physical requirement
Wow, what a bunch of pussies.

No. They aren't anywhere near as physically capable as men. Time and time again it has been demonstrated that the vats majority of women can't even handle boot camp, let alone the stresses and hardship of front-line combat.

Maybe in segregated platoons or companies that aren't directly on front line combat, but it should in no way take away from the budget or planning involved with the male troops.

>Do anything forceful to break free.
>Get put in jail for violence against women.
Why would you even agree to this? You're fucked whatever you do.

Army is 17 vs 35 at the youngest age bracket in BCT and 19 vs 42 post-BCT I think. Sit-ups are the same and run time is always a couple minutes slower

And there are plenty of jobs where people only do a few hours of work a day, perfect for lazy women. Like for example finance

As long as they're held to the same standards as men and have to register for the draft, I see no issue. It works for Israel.

Absolutely not. No combat roles. Administrative roles behind a desk only.

lol nope.
Anyone saying otherwise doesn't understand biology

Women and gay/bisexual guys aren't attracted to every guy they see.
t. faggot

>And there are plenty of jobs where people only do a few hours of work a day, perfect for lazy women. Like for example finance
Or cooking and laundry.
Anywhere but where actual work needs to be done. And finance? Every finance office I've heard of that has women working there, usually has a guy who is over worked unfucking what the women are doing

>this was not always the case
Oh you naive bastard.

No in combat forces

Yes for reserve forces (called up when we're on the verge of military collaspe)

I believe that's the same for the Airforce
the run time for USCG was 15:26 for 1.5 miles for women and 12:51 for men for the USCG this is for the youngest age bracket
Some bitch that can barely do 15 push ups is going to try to pull you out of the water
in my time during bootcamp plenty of guys could do well over 29 but most females could barely do 15

liability

Based on personal experience, it's okay if they have the same requirements as men. Out of the 30 or so women that I had to work with during my military service, about 3 were actually good doing their job. Most others were just there pretending to be a strong independent womyn while sucking at their job and complaining about everything. And the crazy part is that they still get promotions and shit despite not fucking doing anything right because of some quotas or shit.

Military women are some of the biggest sluts.
They spread disease and hurt moral
They need to be kicked out.

It's merely biological for men to want to protect women. Its only natural for women and men to be attracted to each other. It isn't that hard to understand faggot. But trans or bisexuals certainly should be let in the military no more than anyone else with mental illness