Will Conan ever end?

Will Conan ever end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zu1k8Z6dX0M?t=1515
a.uguu.se/aqQZxRgFbRVu.xhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heat death.

I don't think so unless the autor dies or something. Still how do you think it will end?
I say it'll be Conan telling his secret to Ran and her being like "oh yeah I knew all along".

Ran and Shinichi will have a child they name Conan.

Time skip where Shinichi ages back to his age at the start and Ran becomes a delicious Christmas Cake

Their son will look just like kid Shinichi and his adventures will continue for another 20 years.

Not in our lifetimes.
In other news, I absolutely cannot wait for these more recent Ranservice chapters to be animated.

She knows.

>blushes when a kid is seeing her is sexy clothes
What a slut.

Does the overarching plot even progress at this point? The show was pretty good in the year 2000 but its continued existence is baffling.
Is the anime even worth watching beyond 100-200 episodes before it starts getting repetitive?

The premise and characters were all good but isn't it way past the point where plot and character development become irrelevant?
Do you people just watch it for the mysteries at this point?

>Does the overarching plot even progress at this point?
It does, and at around the same pace it has been doing for the past 700 chapters, honestly. Only the start had a bunch of BO episodes really quickly because Gosho thought the manga wasn't going to last long.
Still, even if you don't watch it for the plot, the mysteries are fun and the characters are mostly great.

which is better, the manga or the anime?
I've been meaning to get back into conan, but the sheer size always turns me away.

If you want to catch up, the manga is much quicker for that, but keep in mind you'll have to deal with awful scans for hundreds of chapters. The anime is great too and has a fantastic soundtrack, you can skip the Anime Original episodes if you want (although some of them are pretty fun).
Some user a few threads ago posted a great list mixing well what cases should you watch or read for the best experience, but I lost it, sorry.

I'd completely forgotten about the soundtrack !!
That, with the shitty scans sucks. Think I'll go with the anime, thanks for the reply, user!

There's no need for such list, going to Conan wiki and watching all episodes with plot progression and Black Organization icons would be enough. There's also another option with just skipping all Shounen Tantei episodes, which are mostly absolute garbage

I hope not. It's one of the really good shounen out there. With the old ones ended (FMA, YYH), HxH and berserk hiatuses, and the new ones that sucks (BnHA, black clover, shokugeki), there just aren't enough good shounen left.

>Not liking the Detective Boys episodes

Will Haibara ever show up as an adult alongside adult Shinichi and cause MISUNDERSTANDINGS with Ran?

Genta is really annoying and useless. I love Haibara, can tolerate Mitsuhiko (he is pretty clever, just unlucky to get in one group with Conan) and Ayumi, but that fat retard really gets on my nerves.

The last thing Haibara wants to do is show up as an adult.

youtu.be/Zu1k8Z6dX0M?t=1515
nice tribute

>Still how do you think it will end?
Poorly.

Any chance we can get rid of her?

Here you go, try this: a.uguu.se/aqQZxRgFbRVu.xhtml

It's optimized for speed while skipping nothing but AOs by incorporating the manga.

I've been posting it (above) on Uguu.se since it expires in 24 hours. This means other than personal copies potentially outdated versions of the list aren't floating around.

I honestly believe should be ignored (but is not "wrong"). My list does not selectively compromise the canon by skipping anything that isn't BO or general plot. It provides the complete canon, barring adaptation changes.

Yes, next year. I promise.

Genta's too perfect for you.

Step by step.

We're in control!

It'll end as soon as the movies stop selling and people stop watching the TV show. So never.

Thanks for the guide user, been meaning to get into this for years and years.

>watching DC for the plot

You don't deserve this series.

Very slowly, gradually, glacially, Gosho is building towards an ending.

The main couples are getting a conclusion one by one, with many murders thrown in-between, and the occasional revelation relevant to the plot.

The current case will go over into a flashback explaining what Sera's deal is. Afterwards, there *should* not be any more characters added to the mix, I hope, and the final phase of the main arc can start.

Back in the day I wouldn't have said more than a thousand chapters, but we're already at 970, so who knows how far Gosho wants to go.

Everything ends at some point. Absolutely everything. No exceptions.

The question is more of a "when" than an "if".

It could be passed on to future generations to keep it going long after Aoyama dies.

Only saw that one on a matome blog.
Did I get this right? They seriously continue checking out bikinis after the corpse has been found?

Sure, but humanity (or rather any life in the universe) will cease to exist at some point as well.

Not with that attitude.

>Berserk is a shounen

honestly I hope aoyama makes at least another 1000 chapters, I really like his artstyle and the mysteries are fun.

Nope

The writer is one of the richest manga author out there, right?

>MHA
>Shokugeki no Soma
>Shit

Nope, fuck you.

>the last movie made +5Billion yens
>any sort of merch sells like hotcakes
It prints money so no

Probably not.

Which episode are you on guys? I'm still on 346.

I'm at 456 now, gotta go faster for Red vs Black arc.

>Conan
>end

I wish I could go back in time and watch 345 for the first time. It's probably my favorite episode of anything ever.

I love Conan since you can easily stop and watch it again.

BD's when

Is there anything with over 50 chapters long arc at this point?

Yes, after 1-peas

Doesn't Gosho Aoyama alread know how it's gonna end?

BDs of what, the movie? You can preorder now and it's releasing in oct.

Yes, he has the ending written down and locked away so if anything happens to him the series can be finished.

underrated post

At least the mangaka of Conan is not Kubo. The ending can't be worse

I like Yaiba. Please make more Yaiba, Gosho.

I literally just found out Yaiba is done by a Detective Conan mangaka. I remember watching it as a child. Are anime and manga similar?

>still lying to himself that the mysteries are good
You don't deserve literacy.

Anime ends at bunny alien invader arc. There are more, untranslated arcs after that.

But the plot is amazing. Why would you not watch it for the plot? If it weren't for the plot I probably would have dropped this show.

Not until the Murder On The Moon.

This

KOI WA THRILL, SHOCK, SUUUUUSPENSE

>mfw there are four fucking Black Organization members who are actually FBI agents and none of them have been found out

How fucking terrible is this organization

There are no Black Organization members that are FBI agents.

I mean undercover, you know what I meant

Got something against working multiple jobs?

Even then there are only two that are confirmed undercover.

yo he dabbing mang