Can someone give me the goddamn truth about all this North Korea shit...

Can someone give me the goddamn truth about all this North Korea shit? Girl I work with is freaking out that she's possibly going there because she impulsively signed up for the army, and whenever I go to look something about it up it's always "Hillary Clinton says this or that". Bitch isn't president, why would I give a fuck what she says on the matter? Help me prove to my idiot neoliberal co-workers that Trump was the right option.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kjsIq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

High likelihood they wont ever change their belief. It's brainwashing.

moar
plox
MOAR

North Korea is a under a dictatorship, so no she shouldn't go there. Nobody is allowed to speak out against Kim and they control all the information so people can't think independently. The internet is not allowed for the public, only delegates can utilize it. It's essentially a very large cult. Who is the woman in the photo?

N. Korea don't stand a chance against you yanks

>sign up for army
>dont want to go fight

Who is the woman? Please I'm asking for a friend.

Your first mistake was going to bat for a politician, or anyone except close friends or family, or a few core principles.

Besides, that stupid bitch friend of yours will probably just desert the moment things get rough.

> (OP)
>High likelihood they wont ever change their belief. It's brainwashing.
Constantly saying fuck Trump at work

> (OP)
>moar
>plox
>MOAR

>Who is the woman? Please I'm asking for a friend.
Sorry boys, found her on here
>North Korea is a under a dictatorship, so no she shouldn't go there. Nobody is allowed to speak out against Kim and they control all the information so people can't think independently. The internet is not allowed for the public, only delegates can utilize it. It's essentially a very large cult. Who is the woman in the photo?
I mean in relation to us. Is there really shit going down or is it all media sensationalization?
> (OP)
>>sign up for army
>>dont want to go fight
It was an impulse on her part, as was giving up her 22 year virginity to my 27 year old friend before breaking up with her boyfriend of 7 years. She's dumb, but I really want to know what the fuck is going on with North Korea

>Your first mistake was going to bat for a politician, or anyone except close friends or family, or a few core principles.
>
>Besides, that stupid bitch friend of yours will probably just desert the moment things get rough.
What the fuck is that first point supposed to mean? I just want some answers

Billing for answers. I want the fucking truth

I've been around long enough to see people vocally support politicians, and try to convince others... only for them to end up thoroughly disappointed every single time. I hope Trump is different, but I doubt it.

How can I get put in as a combat medic if the draft hits

I think you have to beat it to the punch.
I'd go navy corpsmen(medic to marines)
or just try to push a 68W (army combat medic) when you get hit with the draft.
t. 11b airborne

also Greenside corpsmen are combat medics to Marines and Bluesides are navybase/ navy ship docs

>Girl I work with is freaking out that she's possibly going there because she impulsively signed up for the army

Unless she's assigned to the 8th Army she's probably going to be OK.

First 1-3 days, Norks will pound the fuck out of the DMZ and will gas Seoul. ROK forces on the DMZ will be in utter chaos, mobilization of ROK reserves in the deep rear will be slowed by the panicked evacuation of Seoul. US positions get gassed and/or nuked. Trump declares national emergency, mobilizes Civil Reserve Air Fleet, authorizes activation of reserves, tells Mattis to go conquer North Korea. So the 8th Army is going to be taking the brunt of US casualties simply because it's within range of North Korean short and intermediate range ballistic missiles, and it's in a fixed position well known to the North.

Mattis could probably deploy a Stryker brigade and some 82nd Airborne troops within 3-5 days, but it wouldn't be a good idea to actually deploy them into combat at this point, as a) they'd be a drop in the bucket and b) it'd eat up too much air mobility command resources to support them. They'd be deployed in the Busan area to set up staging areas for heavier forces. Busan is at the southern tip of the peninsula, out of range of the most numerous North Korean weapons, and those weapons they have that do have the range would either be expended to destroyed by this point.

So unless she's physically in South Korea when the war starts she's probably going to face a situation like the first Gulf War. Lots of time spent transporting millions of tons of stuff from the US to Korea, more time spent setting everything up and getting ready, occasionally dealing with gas alarms and SCUD attacks, and a relatively short ground war following months of continuous unopposed bombing. There were US soldiers killed by SCUDs and whatnot, but only a very, very small percentage of deployed troops.

I know most of Sup Forums is too young to remember Desert Storm so I'd suggest watching some documentaries about it on Youtube. It's going to be pretty similar I think, at least after the initial NK attack. The initial attack is going to be pretty fucking bad no doubt about it, just don't believe the meme of 6 gorillion shells per millisecond - most NK artillery doesn't have the required range.

Bro nobody is going to get drafted. The US military has no use for draftees because they make shitty troops. They don't want to be there and they resist and undermine any form of discipline. Besides, even if there was a draft the war is going to be over before you'd finish boot camp, let alone medic training.

Kuwait was invaded August 2nd 1990, and the US moved basically their entire military to the other side of the planet and stomped the 4th largest army in the world by Feb 2nd 1991. Stomped as in >80% of their equipment destroyed and tens of thousands of their troops killed. So approximately six months for the US to go from nothing to complete fucking steamroller mode. That was a generation ago, and we're much faster now with better weapons and more organized logistics well experienced in killing fuckers on the other side of the world.

Just don't be within 20km of the DMZ when the war starts and you're good.

we don't usually send troops in after dropping nuclear weapons, but to be safe you should quickly get her pregnant, so she can opt out

NK is a quagmire in the waiting. They can lob a bomb or 5 over the pond, miss half their targets, and then get decimated.

There's Russian soil to the east, and a nuke from us will kill all those people and involve Russia. South Korea is based, and we have people there. Also not good for them. Iran is backing NK. Once we deal with Iran, NK will likely shut the fuck up.

Likelihood of a happening your friend is concerned of? Low. Likelihood of Iran getting fucked in the next, say, 3 years?

VERY FUCKING HIGH.

>22 year virginity to my 27 year old friend before breaking up with her boyfriend of 7 years.

I cannot cringe harder than I'm cringing right now. OP, find another woman to obsess over.

what do you call that kind of dress?

>Iran getting fucked
it's way too late for that now

almost as late as it is for attacking NK

>There's Russian soil to the east, and a nuke from us will kill all those people and involve Russia.

The US will never, ever, EVER launch an ICBM towards Asia. Ever. Because we know that the Russians would be forced to treat any ICBM launch as hostile, and nobody benefits from that. So the US will will not use ICBMs against North Korea under any circumstances, even in the scenario where North Korea launches against us.

That isn't to say we won't retaliate with nuclear weapons. We'll just use other delivery methods and brief Putin and Xi beforehand. We'd probably use a few B61s on low yield against targets relating to their nuclear and missile programs. We would not strike Pyongyang. Decapitation strikes are idiotic as they create instant chaos and preclude an orderly surrender. Decapitation basically means insurgency for years and nobody wants to put up with that shit. KJU is going to be left alive if we can help it, such that he can either a) surrender or b) be killed by one of his own who subsequently surrenders.

who is this slut

North Korea is sitting on a goldmine of rare earth materials for battery production and what not. The Zionist game is to either piss off fattard with bombers buzzing or set off a nuke over the west coast and blame it on him because they can't attack without provocation.

>4th largest army in the world

Apparently this is by per capita defense spending. Even then, they were #6 in total manpower, and something like 5.3% of their total population was in the military. That's insane.

archive.is/kjsIq

Noice trips...I call it the 'easy access' dress...

This is what ruined the U.S military. Signing up for gibs and affirmative action

tell her to suck it up

Where do Sup Forumsniggers find these pictures of the sluts they claim to hate? I wouldn't even know where to look to find endless thot pictures.

If she's in the Army and she's not stationed in the Pacific tell her that there is nothing to worry about.
t.cobraball

You really think we invade Iran?

NK war is impossible without China support

Non issue

Can't we just like.. give them a call first?

>but I really want to know what the fuck is going on with North Korea
literally nothing

Yeah, the Iraqi army prior to the invasion was pretty hot shit by Arab standards. Lots of then cutting-edge Soviet gear. Sure they had lots of useless conscript units, but the professional core of their military was pretty solid (again, by Arab standards).

Fun Fact: Iran purchased several batteries of M1989 Koksan guns from North Korea. Some of them were captured by Iraq during their war with Iran. One of these was captured by the US Marines in Iraq. These are the artillery pieces that will be doing the bulk of the killing in the upcoming war.

nk is a distraction. there's literally zero reason for kim to fight a war with anyone.

Well, no.

The thing is, is that the Russians can only be certain of a reentry vehicle's target when it's been on its terminal path for a minute or so. There's no time to react effectively at that point, because the warhead is just minutes away from detonating. So if we launch a dozen missiles and lie that we're attacking NK when in actual fact we're attacking Russia, by the time the Russians figure out the lie they can't launch a retaliation strike because their command and control network (and probably the leadership) has been vaporized.

Basically the practical limitations of detection and communication systems mean they have to assume any unscheduled ICBM launch is hostile. It's too big of a risk to "wait and see".

why does this nasty fat ass roastie always get posted here?

>She's dumb, but I really want to know what the fuck is going on with North Korea

Fatboy Kim is just saber rattling to get more gibs so he can stay in power. That's all it ever is. He shoots a few missiles, claims to be nuclear, the west falls over itself to gib gibs so he won't hurt us, woe. He feeds his army, keeps his gamecube powered up - he remains fat and happy.