What if Rukia were a boy? Would it have fixed all the issues it had?

What if Rukia were a boy? Would it have fixed all the issues it had?

No, than we just get tumblr and faggos on this board crying about Kubo being a coward not having a yaoi end like they did with Kishi not matching up NaruSasu.

Seriously, when shippers are involved. You can not fucking win.

There were a lot of love pentagons in Bleach though.

If Rukia were a boy then most people would treat their relationship like Sasuke and Naruto. Sasuke and Naruto relationship also had the most attention from the author, but they won't end up together because 'no homo'.

Maybe people should just pretend Rukia is a boy because their relationship was purely platonic and retarded shippers couldn't see it because they are so conditioned to believe male/female friendships don't exist. That's really all there was between them. DESU Naruto and Sasuke probably had more subtext than them and they are both male.

>to believe male/female friendships don't exist
In reality they don't

I swear NaruSasu seen more romantic than IchiRuki to me. Did Ichigo ever hyperventilation because Rukia? Did he ever let himself be beaten to a bloody pulp without fighting because of her? I donĀ“t think so.

Bleach has multiple 'well-written' relationships in that it has a lot of only slightly hinted at one-sided crushes.

Naruto has just very few obvious relationships
Naruto caused such an outrage because the entire manga was very homosexual. The relationships that they ended up with just felt wrong. Sasuke being interested in Sakura just doesn't strike me as a possibility.

No, they actually do.

Why would a male willingly be friends with a woman unless he wants her vagina? Females are all mentally children. They do not comprehend complex topics and only are capable of virtue signalling. They do not understand fiction and do not compete.
I bet you think open relationships also exist?

not an argument

No, the problems are story, plot, theme, trope and aesthetic related. Gender and relationship issues were the least of this manga's problems.

I'm certain that if Rukia was a boy instead, we would actually have the majority of people complaining about the rushed ending or unresolved plot points, rather than Ichirukifags assblasted that their ship sank.

What was that character anyway? He even got in to a color page so you'd think Kubo had plans for him.

What if Ichigo was girl and Rukia was boy?

It's rukia

not an argument

>naruto helped figure out my sexuality

That comedy gag accidental kiss between Naruto and Saucegay in like episode 3? And nothing ever since?

>nothing ever since

Not at all.
The only thing worse than shippers are gay shippers. See BnHA threads.

t. neckbeard permavirgin

not an argument

Your virginity isn't an argument either, yet you still bring it up with every post.

not an argument, losing ones virginity does not require skill. Anyone can do it. Therefore I don't understand how it's even an insult. You keep bringing up virginity as if it's used to measure something other than what it means.

Only if the male has a gf.

They would have ended up toghether since oririhimes behavior would have com off as creepy an too weak for a man. Double standards and shit.

Sure alI am: if the male already has a gf (hotter than the female), then he has no problems (other than the gf) in being friends with other females.

>has no problems
But then this still applies >And just because the GF is hotter why wouldn't he want the other woman sexually?

>Anyone can do it
So why didn't you?

If you're not going to answer my questions why should I yours?

No, you fuckers would have one of the less major plots to string you along Kubo's wild ride.

is that you, Lord Elliot?
arguments need evidence to be considered an argument my dude. please troll better next time

>he actually is a virgin
LMAO

Let's be honest. Naruto acts like a raging homosexual when the topic of Sasuke ever comes up.

Even when Sasuke tells him to fuck off and threatens to kill him, Naruto continues pining for him like a wife who goes back to her husband every time he beats her. Naruto started fucking hyperventilating when one of his friends broke it to him that he might not be able to get Sasuke back.

Even I had to step back and say, "wow, what a faggot."

not an argument, Elliot saw women as the ultimate prize. He put them on a pedestal. But I see you have trouble reading people.

whom are you quoting?

ofc it's not an argument, I wasn't making one in that comment
both you and elliot bitter cucks who project their insecurities and deep-seated hatred onto others, which leads you to make negative generalizations about all women. if you actually could read people you'd understand that women are ___ok___
honest question: how are/have been your interactions with women? I know someone who hates women too and distances himself from them whenever possible but still plays vidya with one from time to time

>but I'm a different guy
Never claimed you were the same. I claimed you had no argument.

This is true. People make fun of Sakura but was Naruto was arguably worse than she was when it came to Saucegay.

No there wasn't. Kubo never once focused on romance until the last chapter.

reread my post, I didn't say anything about being a different guy. are you actually gonna respond or are you just going to keep saying "no argument" when I'm not trying to make one?

>they didn't exist because of the last chapter
Not that pic related is showing fully what I'm talking about but I urge you to reread whenever the past-arc was focusing on Rukia/Kira/Renji's/69's past. Somewhere around the episode 20-60 mark

>What if Rukia were a boy?
There would be more fujoshi reading the series. Also it would be a lot gayer.

>Would it have fixed all the issues it had?
Nah. Genderbending a character wouldn't change the random dropped plots and forgotten characters. It would have made people less mad and they would be laughing at the fujos for being delusional, though.