Can someone please explain "le 56 percent burger meme to me?

Can someone please explain "le 56 percent burger meme to me?"

It seems to me this meme is mostly used out of context. It makes sense to use it as a rebuttal towards a burger criticizing France or Sweden for "not being white". Because this is a hypocritical criticism considering the USA is , as a whole, less white. However most of the people using the meme are Bulgarians, Romanians, Turks, etc. If a burger is questioning whether or not a particular ethnic group (Slavs or Turks or Romani etc) is white it doesn't make sense to dismiss this with a 56 percent meme.
Only half of the USA's population is white, therefore you can't call Turks non-whites!? The USA is (was) a white country that has been subject to lots of immigration. Turkey (and Turkish people) were never white in the first place. The only other thing I can think is that the meme is accusing burgers are being mostly mongrels/half breeds. This can easily be disproved by looking at the genetic studies conducted in the usa. Yes there is some admixture (particularly in the south) but Americans are far from being "mostly mongrels".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg
google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2017/02/770000-tubes-spit-help-map-americas-great-migrations/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

61% non-hispanic white, 55-56% European because nhw includes the entire middle east for (((some))) reason.

It's a meme. That's all it is. A meme.
Yes, people with an actual functioning brain know that most white americans are purely European and that the one drop rule is absolutely still in effect here.
Pic related is considered "black". Their skin is as white as snow.
Now stop posting things like this.

No you don't get it. The 56% European figure includes all those millions of "mongrels". Hitler was talking about your ruling class intermixing with kikes and how you let the nigger influence your culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg

Hitler Jews Are Brainwashing Americans

It's just done out of jealously. They think all Americans are fat idiots with a poverty mindset. Poverty mindsets exist across all races and nationalities though. More so in some cultures than others.

Because all americans are niggers.

Rude.
I'm not a nigger I was born in Slovakia and moved here when I was 9

It's a meme, it doesn't have to make sense you stupid fucking burger. See attached picture.
Given that Hispanics are on average ~40-60% European and Blacks Americans are ~25%—the total European DNA genetic penetration is probably probably 80-90%.

Why do you hide the flag?
Are you ashamed of your country?

I am mostly italian (ancestors from genoa) and pol says I'm not white. Guess I have to teach all these ungrateful amerifats who don't even realize their country is named after an italian a lesson.

>says I'm hiding flag while he's hiding his flag

>Ameriturd delusions

There is not Texas flag that I can use, so I use a southern one so as not to be confused with a new englander or californian.

So I'm not hiding anything you fag

Your country's name literally means nigger moutain. Quiet.

>posts white guy
Your point?

Most of Sup Forums thinks northern Italians are white. It's just that a large portion think s that southern Italy is not longer white due to thousands of years of immigration from other Roman territories.

mixed kids always look the worst

This map disgusts me.

Yes but most people have this false idea that all american italians are like niggers from jersey shore. That's just southern ones which unfortunately make up most of america's italians.

>t.anglo

>caring what Sup Forums thinks
You realize a significant portion of Sup Forums are mexicans, asians and blacks who larp as whites?

n-nuh

No, actually.

>t.mc

Its a meme they throw around to distract themselves from the fact they'll look like us in 20 years

Not related to what you posted per say. But the US is actually 74% white. Don't believe the propaganda and self reporting polls/statistics.

Still scared to show that flag huh

>tfw in the french

I just fucking love this meme it's so funnu

I can't imagine the sheer jealousy yall experience on a daily level. I mean how do you even escape American influence in any part of the world?

>burger says he is an ethnic german, therefore he is

Nigger its not personal i just find the meme funny, idc if its actually true or not

It's based on gene sequencing not self determination.
google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2017/02/770000-tubes-spit-help-map-americas-great-migrations/amp

Fair enough sorry user