With all these series like bleach, naruto and twgok ending...

With all these series like bleach, naruto and twgok ending, it's plain to see that mangakas just LOVE seeing tears and butthurt. Wich ending caused the biggest anal devastation?
What to this day still brings you salt and pain?
I'll start.
Holy fucking shit fuck that ending, Z was not canon i refuse to acknowledge that piss shit shallow victory.
FUCK yakumo was good too this serie deserved so much better.

>School Rumble

You're attempting to open a container that was sealed by great powers a long time ago. Let's not.

We'd rather not talk about the pie ending thank you very much.

To your question, it was Naruto. Most of Sup Forums relished on the NS tears for months, the movie helped a lot. But fuck you for making me remember School Rumble. Fuck Tenma, fuck that hack Kobayashi for that stupid, stupid ending. I didn't care who won, I just wanted a resolution.

Tenma was my favorite girl in School Rumble. I can't tell you how much rage I hold on to even to this day.

The world god only knows. Sup TenriFags?

Chuu2 or KnK for me.

Chuu2 brought the melodrama on out of nowhere and it was so convoluted and meaningless. I just wanted a fun SoL like the first half but instead they had to drag it out to the very end.

KnK just cause it was pointless.
I remember it being hyped up as the kyoani answer to monogatari and it was just nothing.
Mirai's "death, the sister getting with her brother out of nowhere, the backstory with Mirai's friend it was all so shallow and in the end amounted to nothing.

How DID School Rumble end?
I started reading a bit at some point but never finished it.

Oreimo, because to this fucking day I refuse to believe the novelist was going for a sister end after all the fucking sibling bonding.

Beelzebub, because HOLY FUCK WHY HAVEN'T YOU FUCKED HILDE ALREADY

HSDK, because it was the most rushed piece of shit ending in recent memory and we didn't even get to actually see Kenichi and Miu together, just a shitty framed photo who might or might not be them

Surprisingly, I found TWGOK's ending satisfying and Negima was just okay.

When gainax ruined christmas

pie, it's all about motherfucking pie

Negima was okay since no one won and UQ holder exists

Potato Ouji and Tenma
Broken Harima and slut Eri
Yakumo is a crazy cat lady

>TWGOK's ending satisfying
Because it actually was an ending and showed proper conclusion to things. Unlike say, HSDK as you pointed out which left everything open.

When you have harem/triangle/whatever shit you piss people off no matter what you do, at least when you resolve it some people are happy, as opposed to status quo ending where everyone is angry.
Yakumo was the worst character in the series

>Berserk
I still can't believe that crazy motherfucker had Slan turn both Guts and Griffith into chicks, and forced them to reconcile in her bedroom.

Also, hey 2016. I'm sorry for Kubo's sequel

>UQ holder exists
Then where the fuck is the new chapter?

There's also the last episode of Pokemon. Next episode preview has 700+ likes and 37k+ dislikes.

Honestly, I'm more mad at the way UQ's been developing than anything Negima ever did
why the FUCK is Akamatsu still trying to sell us on a Touta/Eva romance when she fucking RAISED him?
This is some creepy reverse Hikaru Genji shit going on.

Blame Kyoani on that.

>Z was not canon
Keep telling yourself that

Why does School Rumble get mentioned so often recently?

>I found TWGOK's ending satisfying
Fuck off, the last arc was the worst written shit ever. The ship end was a poor attempt to divert attention from the awful story.

>as the kyoani answer to monogatari
Why was this meme even born?

>How DID School Rumble end?

-Harima and Yakumo had ""accidental" kissu
-Tenma's out of the way, gone to 'Murica to help retarded Kappa guy
-Harima and Eri got engaged to protect Eri from getting married off
-Harima and Yakumo living under the same roof

A pretty saucy setup for Harimabowl love triangle,, I'm impartial to who'll win I just want some resolution. But nope.

TIMESKIP

School reunion years later. Harima is now a traveling hobo, nobody wins.

The assmad the ending caused was so bad that I think even people boycott the author's next manga and he hasn't been successful ever since.

This entire post assumes "win" was about Harima winning as Tenma and Karasuma was pretty sealed deal in the end. It also assumes Z is not canon as it's referred as "parallel story" even as the parallel clearly refers to how it's not told from any of the main characters point of view. The intention clearly was to create a satisfying ending. I don't understand why people bitch about the ending when it was pretty much given.

It's not about the ending, it's about the resolution of the setup. Tenma stopped being MC halfway through and Harima took the mantle.

If you have Harima engaged to Eri while living with Yakumo, at least resolve that problem rather than lazily do a timeskip. IMO Eri is bound to win anyway, but I'm still butthurt that it wasn't resolved

Eri did win, it's like you didn't read the entire manga.

Yeah she did, but it's not about the ending it's about the resolution.

From the beginning it's fairly obvious that Eri is going to win. Harima is author's avatar, and he's married to a gaijin girl IRL

>parallel comedy

>and he's married to a gaijin girl IRL
That's pretty cute actually.

In fact, he looks nothing like Harima and he is still single

I've seen certain different pictures though.

It didn't. They just kept rururumbling forever.

I'm still mad.