What's the most racist/conservative region of your country?

What's the most racist/conservative region of your country?

In Belgium, it's Limburg

Other urls found in this thread:

aryangoddess.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=S4zmJlsC0mo
youtube.com/watch?v=AOCymgFZsw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's good. good thread man.

California

Who is this semen demon

Saxony
>aryangoddess.org/

Otoni

Shes a body builder now. Definition of thicc

Sönderjylland

Chechnya

Limburg is a part of the Netherlands Manneke Pis

Sonderjylland
Dont White in swedish you fucking cuck

Lies. It's definetely Antwerp province

Quebec

Wyoming.

w..wait wut why?

Gast. Vlaanderen heeft een Brabant en een Limburg, net als wij.

Our most racist area? Schilderswijk, The Hague. Basically islamic war-zone.

South or parts of the Pacific northwest, I guess. I've heard Maine is racist, too.

You mean anti-white racism?

All little towns, big cities are a lost cause, but rural areas are pretty based.

Wyoming is conservative but I dont see much racism here.

Because only whites and castizos live there
Colorado wasn't very racist either, but that's changing as more and more niggers turn Aurora into Chicago

Yes I do. We might have other shitty neighbourhoods in larger cities, but this is the most notorious one.

If you're looking for the whitest, least foreigner-friendly area, you got the bible belt or maybe areas like the Achterhoek. Not sure though, this cuckfest of a country lacks self-respect and I'm a city dweller.

There are a lot of basques in Idaho.

I have notice more black people lately, kind of wondering why more are coming here. Though our city just built a basketball stadium for the community college so it might just be the kids here on scharlorships, but I have seen more blacks that definitely are not here to play basketball.

New York City, possibly Boston

>fake news

Lakeside, California

Because our economy is booming, we have weed and we have liberals that will put up with their bullshit.
Is it any wonder?
Please god just give me ONE single fucking state where I don't have to deal with spics or niggers.
FUCK

Southland at the southern tip of the South Island.

Melbourne, but only on an individual level because everyone's too cucked to openly express how they feel. Openly though it's anywhere in Queensland outside of Brisbane because all the faggots there love the imports for bringing drugs into the country for them to consume.

In America, conservatives aren't racist. They are called that by the lying left wing cult who are so extremely racist, they keep inventing new ways to be racist.

For example, it's now racist to beat the fuck out of mentally challenged shit stains (a.k.a. Antifa). But we do it anyways because all left wingers are pedophiles and and are sub human trash. Cleaning up the neighborhood of these sick left wing cultists is just doing our job of keeping our area clean. No different than getting rid of cockroaches.

We don't have legal weed in Wyoming, yet, but with CO so close we might as well in some cases.
Idk if I would say the economy is booming just yet but it is definitely recovering.

>people that hold laptops like that

ma nerves

>Limburg
That's a cheese though.

Melbourne is redpilled? It always seemed like Australia version of Wellington or San Francisco.

I travel all over the west US and work in construction
Trust me, Denver is one of the hottest markets in the country right now

Hainaut is the most conservative in Belgium

We have two types.

We have something like llanquihue that's a german colony, that still believes in Otto Von Bismarck.

Eastern Poland

ha

California.

they are openly racist and utilize slave labor.

Denver sure, but Denver is not a representation of Wyoming at all.

Best answer. They literally operate and make almost all their policies based off of the races of the involved people. That and gender, because they are sexist.

For the UK the only truly conservative place is northern Ireland.

For england possibly somewhere like north yorkshire. Although officially Barking is the most racist as they had the highest vote share for the BNP back in the day. That place is fully overrun now though

>still believes in Otto Von Bismarck
I mean... the nigga was real wasn't he?

Normies/retards here will tell you the south, but the south actually has the most niggers, coalburners, and also isn't short any liberals in the bigger cities.

As someone who has lived in 24 different states I'll tell you by far it is the Great Falls area of Montana. Was once fishing in Madison and some black dudes turned up in a canoe, instantly my charter paddled for shore to make sure they didn't steal shit out of his truck. It is also rare as fuck to see niggers in the area. It's cold and they all pretty much know the people here don't like them.

His vision of the germanic identity, not in the figure itself.

Unapologetic prusiabos

I'm not trying to claim Wyoming is the hottest market in the US, I said Denver.
And besides it sort of is. A lot of equipment that is bought up in Denver finds it's way into Wyoming. And there is a lot of crossover for contractors.

Roscommon/Leitrim

Ottawa valley is pretty based

How about places like Cumbria and Wales?

they still don't serve niggers in parts of the US

wew,
that's something new

Roscommon was the only county that voted No in the Gay Marriage referendum.

Province of Québec

That is likely true in the energy business, in any case I still hate Denver.

Oklahoma Restaurant Owner Won’t Serve Blacks, Hispanics, ‘Faggots’ or ‘Freaks’: VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=S4zmJlsC0mo

Trust me. I do to.
It pays the bills though.

Netherlands: also Limburg.

New Hampshire and Maine are extremely white and about 50% conservative.

What the fuck Ireland? I thought at least you were woke about the gays.

London.

No whites allowed in the caliphate of londonistan.

Pennsylvania, Midwest and some parts of the Northwest. We were the descendants of Pre-1945 Germans and Scandis.

Sandnes

People do that because trackpads are in the wrong position.
There is no way of using them comfortably with the laptop in its natural position.

It's one reason why the clit mouse is superior.

First country to legalise fag marriage by popular vote, and our new prime minister chosen by his party is a poo in the loo, and that's the 'right-wingers'. We are well and truly fucked

>Being so Dutch tier retarded you don't even bother googling a claim which you should've known is true by age 10.

Those places are so liberal they are basically Europe.
The west US used to be 90% white in my lifetime. Now only Montana and Idaho are all that's left. And Boise has a spic infestation that will keep getting worse.

Uncle ruckus?

>and our new prime minister chosen by his party is a poo in the loo, and that's the 'right-wingers'

I'm curious about that map:

Would they normally include Northern Ireland as a regular part of Ireland?
It kinda implies the survey data is missing rather than it being a different country.

It would be strange to just cut it off the island like it doesn't exist lol

Quebec in a non fiscal sense, they love gibs and big government but hate the non french.

I'm fairly sure he's joking.
We took part of Limburg from Belgium after the Belgian revolt and simply call it Limburg.

We like to tease Belgians.

Montana is the same. We have very little racism here because we have very few minorities, and thus very low crime rate.

Unironically this, affirmative action is a huge problem here in the workplace. Luckily, at least public colleges and universities don't adhere to AA policy.

New York, I'd say. They are living proof that diversity does not work, as all of the ethnic groups choose to self-segregate.

cumbria yes, wales no its filled with marxists and labour supporters. Its more white than england but also more left-wing

> I've heard Maine is racist, too
Eh, it varies. Those up in northern Maine are pretty racist, whereas most of those in the southern portion of the state are still gullible enough to believe that diversity is a good thing, simply because they haven't been exposed to it. Central Maine is a mixed bag but, in my experience, it leans conservative.
I've noticed quite a few Southerners who have moved up here, as well. White refugees sick of living in the nigger belt, I'm assuming.

100% Quebec

South West/Essex Area

More conservative/ra ---> Minho(braga) north
More redpilled ---> algarve or lisbon

What about Alberta tho?

excellent thread, that way we know with cities to avoid, and which are safe

of course safe cities are the "racist" ones

Northumberland or Northern Ireland. Also anywhere in Northern Scotland.

1 Quebec 2 Alberta/Saskatchewan

South Australia

That's factually true. But in the "normie" estimation, it's probably West Virginia. Ironic considering their state was one of the early abolitionist strongholds.

most of the south west outside bristol.
most of sussex, kent, essex and everyshire londoners escaped to.
pretty much everywhere in scotland has so far escaped enrichment, though south glasgow did see some movement during the 60s and 70s

Alberta is like John McCain
Quebec is like Enoch Powell

Quebec is French, they're on another level of racism than anglos.

Nordland, Or rather the entire North fra the Nam forest to the Russian Border. 500.000 People.

Why does Belgium have so many terrorists? How many of your sandniggers look like this one

Chechnya

Ohio

nowhere really, too many laws against it all it takes is one libcuck to call the cops and you're fucked and since everyone has cellphone cameras nowadays most likely there'll be someone who video recorded it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOCymgFZsw4

that guy currently serving 10 years for that incident

you are a retarded person, if even a person

Red Deer, Alberta.

And I told Sup Forums this back in 2013.