Sex.

Because MC wanted it to? This "cuck" meme, though funny, is misguided

kek
i dont mean the cuck memes though, i meant more about hinazuki

haha
benis in vagina

because mom

spinoff chapter 2 when

Someone though it was a good idea to apply real life roastie logic on pure 2D women. I fucking hate this trend where they try to make the women realistic.

Because people are allowed to move on. You act like your dad was your mom's first Fuck and not the guy she had to settle with

I know what you mean. A real women would definitely have moved on after 15 years. But there's a reason this isn't reality.
That's not particularly the point. My dad didn't save my mom from both an abusive childhood and unknowingly her death.

Because he got to ditch disgusting old hag for teen deliciousness.

That is the point. When did the Mc state that she owes him anything. You gonna suck the dick of the doctor that delivered you because he is part of the reason you're here today? He never once told her to wait for him. Not once.

BIG

That's because that wasn't part of what he set out to do. But you're telling me, that in reality, she would have felt nothing? All that she would have to say after he woke up after 15 years of her living her life and enjoying it, the only thing that can come to her mind is look at my baby that I had with one of your friends?

What do you remember about the girl you liked 15 years ago?

He did what child services does on a daily basis. He is lucky she was even there when he woke up 15 years later. It's not like she fucked off on day 1

She let me touch her tits in the pool during P.E.

Her name was Ericka

Her dad taught Geography at the school

That's about it. Vague memories which don't effect me in the slightest

Alpha as fuck

I mean I was fucking 4, so nothing.

You're a sad man.
You watch anime because you dream your childhood friend sucking your cock? There are tons of harem anime for that.

The thing is this anime doesn't focus on romantic relationship so you just watched the wrong show.

I watch anime to escape from this shitty world. Not to be reminded of it.

Justfied by people thinking his mind is still of a 10 year old. Technically if that was the case then he'd be into onee-chans and people who like older guys would also be happy.

Self inserts gonna self insert

Only good thing in this show.

This desu.

Fuck off to with that shit quality.

At least you should watch the show for how MC can fix his past mistakes by going back through time, which is something that's impossible IRL and is the point of the show, not begging for someone's pussy.

Go watch actual romance if you want pussy.

Literally the first image on google, I'm not gonna fucking look through images for 20 minutes just for this one post you fucking aspie.