imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>Random by Padre Oct 15
imgur.com/a/OeCnv
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 19
>IsAf bombs Syrian Army in Golan near Beit Jinn offensive, no casualties reported
>Reportedly Russian Forces have entered Koniko oil factories which are under SDF control, per a Russian/Kurd agreement
>SAA liberates Jabal Al-Marmaleh mountains, imposes fire control over Quraytayn north district
>New round of Astana talks to begin Oct 30
>Elite SAA division is sent to Golan region to clear HTS from Beit Jinn
>IS stages large offensive on Saqr Island, fails to break first line of SAA defenses and was pushed back with heavy IS casualties
>Iran pledges to confront Israel after attack on Syrian air defense
>Elite FSA division has graduates training course, vow to fight SAA to the end
>Kirkuk: About 100,000 Kurds have fled the city since Monday
>Iran Revolutionary Guards: Missile program will 'expand and continue' despite US pressure
>Afghanistan: Taliban attack on Kandahar base kills at least 43 Afghan soldiers
>Erdogan: Turkey may close its border with Iraq "at any moment"

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/m5RZI39.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=d2E_iiTd9hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D4sDqeqTwYI
southfront.org/russia-suports-israeli-request-to-establish-buffer-zone-against-iranian-forces-at-syrian-israeli-border-media/
youtube.com/watch?v=wbLGZs8wYwo
southfront.org/is-israel-hiding-that-its-f-35-warplane-was-hit-by-syrian-s-200-missile/
southfront.org/north-korea-builds-new-ballistic-missile-submarine-promises-unimaginable-strike-against-u-s/
youtube.com/watch?v=U7-60tyLQhA
youtube.com/watch?v=4dkiIRJM9cU
southfront.org/f-35-suffered-bird-collision-but-israel-does-not-hurry-up-to-bomb-syrian-forces-after-projectile-lands-in-northern-gholan-heights/
youtube.com/watch?v=8BEP6BccXCE
southfront.org/lobby-british-style/
youtube.com/watch?v=odcC0TR6UL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw /sg/ will never know true happniess ever again, no matter how fast Syria wins

long live kurdistan

*blocks your f-35 path*
quick wat do ?

lies & slander

How so ? Issams martyrdom was a glorious thing. We are happy for him, he acheaved glory unlike non of you sheckels ever will

WE

Forgot to add Romania map update, next baker please add under DeZ on recent maps

>DeZ Oct18
i.imgur.com/m5RZI39.jpg

haha, nice edition name.
I'll never be able to say u only post soldier pics again

SLAV OPERATOR THREAD
>SLAV OPERATOR THREAD
SLAV OPERATOR THREAD
>CЛAB OПEPATOP TPEAД

In for engineer doggos.

Serious question
Do you know how the situation is in galeel? i heard the arab population are growing dissent toward the government and are holding protests.

>ass*d the cuck and russian sl*vpigs are actually about to give autonomy to the k*rd donkeyfuckers

Shutchyo whitey crakkka ass up befoe ah beat yo ass

>TREAD

I've switched it up a lot more since you mentioned that before, not counting yesterday due to Issam tributes.
"Tsar Wars, A New Dope Edition" with pic related a few weeks ago was my favorite.

>I've switched it up a lot more since you mentioned that before

here's your (You), TFU

tfu

>mfw jew steals my first and gets all the (you)s

fuck off cockroach lel

>Hurr durr
He had a point, although he exaggerated a bit.

You didnt think this through did you

u hav autisms

>look at this dude

Here you go Kurdposter.

seems my point had a good result.
I'll try to praise now to keep creative editions coming : )

> Issams martyrdom was a glorious thing
Yeah right, you guys were salivating over the _thought_ of Issam and Tigay meeting. now that's never happening lmao.

>arab population are growing dissent
Arabs are *always* angry about something. anger is their neutral state.
They are not being compared to orcs solely for their looks. they have no self control, they are hyper violent proto-animal humaniods who happen to have the ability to speak (very incoherently).

Saying that Arabs are "growing dissent" is like saying that the Sun is "getting warm". no shit.

yet you went all buttblasted when he mentioned it

go to bed son, before you get smacked

ich verpiss mich dann mal wieder in meine trollhöle. mal schauen ob /SG/ in 3 Monaten noch da ist.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2E_iiTd9hQ

It didn't live very long from my perspective

Yeah but i got that info from an israeli and he told me that galeel was specifically getting hotter.
>Sun is "getting warm"
i thought you guys were supposed to be smart

>Arabs are *always* angry about something. anger is their neutral state.
>They are not being compared to orcs solely for their looks. they have no self control, they are hyper violent proto-animal humaniods who happen to have the ability to speak (very incoherently).
>Saying that Arabs are "growing dissent" is like saying that the Sun is "getting warm". no shit.
B-based...?

Kek, as if anyone here could give a fuck about a picture comapred to Issam's glorious martyrdom. In death, he shall live forever, forever will the people enjoy his glory

>when you lose half of the Middle East to Iran and the only thing you've been reduced to is talking about Arabs and what /sg/ thinks
The absolute state of Zion

>höle

First for fuck kurdistan

ironic... thief steal from thief

>israel
>neutral

ISHYGDDT

Martyrdom isn't something you want. It's something very sad, even if you do get a sure shot to Heaven with it. Then again, he was a Muslim.

Fuck ksa , Israel , Palestine if only the middle east would go back to riding camels
Iran should nuke them already , then nuke itself

Its not something you want, but its something of an honor, especially over there in the middle east, something to be celebrated. God gave him the onor of dying for his people, for his country, in death gave a puropose to his life

>he was a Muslim
the druze beast was a muslim (protip; "druze" beast)
brilliant post

They always find an excuse to chimp out. nothing out of the ordinary. usually inner fighting between hamula's (tribes) that springles out of control.

hier ein "h" für dic !

youtube.com/watch?v=D4sDqeqTwYI

>he was a Muslim.
Kek, /sg/ creams over this guy and cries about his death for days and don't even know his religion/ethnic group even when it's implied in his fucking name

ok thanks.
Also i heard that druzes were stirring up shit in golan recently as the SCW comes to an end
Did you hear anything specific about it?

thhanks

southfront.org/russia-suports-israeli-request-to-establish-buffer-zone-against-iranian-forces-at-syrian-israeli-border-media/

>RUSSIA SUPORTS ISRAELI REQUEST TO ESTABLISH BUFFER ZONE AGAINST IRANIAN FORCES AT SYRIAN-ISRAELI BORDER – MEDIA

So golan becomes independant or demilitarized?

wtf I hate Putin now

youtube.com/watch?v=wbLGZs8wYwo

>allegedly told
>but expressed willingness to extend a 10-15 kilometer off-limits zone.

The kike calamity is especially funny when animated:

>IS ISRAEL HIDING THAT ITS F-35 WARPLANE WAS HIT BY SYRIAN S-200 MISSILE?

southfront.org/is-israel-hiding-that-its-f-35-warplane-was-hit-by-syrian-s-200-missile/

whatever, if it prevents Israel from sperging it's good

They used angry birds. Confirmed for Slavs.

I want Tiger and his lovely boys to walk into the Synagogues of Israel.

>tactical ornithology

>its implayid in his name
>issam zahreddine
Its debated among the muslim scolars wether druze are muslim or not, there is no definitive answer, so he's not wrong either

Druze are usually fine (compared to Arabs), the majority of them serve in the army, and they actually pour resources and effort into their education systems. they have very good graduating rates and they are much to interact with nicer in person than Arabs.

There was some quarrel during the war, a few villages very close to the border are still pro Syria/Assad, and few aren't.
But it's nothing too serious, they can generally be reasoned with unlike the Arab monkeys.

>Arab this arab that
Be respectful to your semitic brothers and sisters

mate
not bait, he's (to a certain extent) right about ayrabs and their mouthbreathing nature

Guys, southfront.org/ is becoming very fun to read. I think it's more active than it used to be.

>NORTH KOREA BUILDS NEW BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE, PROMISES “UNIMAGINABLE” STRIKE AGAINST U.S.
southfront.org/north-korea-builds-new-ballistic-missile-submarine-promises-unimaginable-strike-against-u-s/

Im perfectly aware of that, its too late for me to care, sorry if im fucking up the thread, but there's not much going on this late anyways

ISIS robbed a bank of £17mn in the Sinai.
Lmao.
They must be desperate.

It might have something to do with them being mentioned in that Pentagon report about Russian front news outlets

Yeah i know this fact, and it's funny considering most of /sg/ is praising issam while being oblivious to that fact.
Druzes are the best goys ever of ME, they don't stand for anything and will polish the boots of whichever state controls their territory, sometimes some individuals will even go against the interest of their community.

they are like cartoon villains at this point

lol wut

all me :^)

I need some music anons

>Over the last 4 months, the Norks have developed ICBM's and now a ballistic missile sub
Either they're extroardinarily fast workers, or the US Intel is in the dark about their abilities... but considering how much the peninsula is monitored I find that hard to be the case.

youtube.com/watch?v=U7-60tyLQhA

Any specific types ?

youtube.com/watch?v=4dkiIRJM9cU

No it's not, you're all just dumb as fuck, sorry man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also: kikes are literally pissing their pants and calming the situation when the SAA decides to use some artillery fire against them.
southfront.org/f-35-suffered-bird-collision-but-israel-does-not-hurry-up-to-bomb-syrian-forces-after-projectile-lands-in-northern-gholan-heights/

The jew is afraid. It now understands it's messing with much more powerful nations. What jewry will they pull now?

It is tho, some consider them to be a muslim sect, some dont

Some fucking scholars actually do consider druze to be shiites
But hey black consider egypt to be their kang heritage so what does a group considering anything really mean in the end

based

youtube.com/watch?v=8BEP6BccXCE

Funny how the US government really doesn't know how to handle this. "Hey folks, see this link. There's news there that are controversial. Don't read it because it's not a reputable source.".....Everybody goes to check it out.

>What jewry will they pull now?
well assuming the deal with Russians is real it means even jews are nto as retarded as American foreign policy and rather go for sensible deals to get what they want

They don't consider themselves muslim and they arent even under specific sects when you look up islam, their beliefs would be considered heretical. Stop trying to defend another ignorant /sg/edditor who doesnt know anything about a conflict he follows 24/7

Isis: from a terrorist organization to a heist group
Also does alsisi let them play so he can win the next election by saying he's fighting the terrorist
I headed Egyptian elections coming soon because from what I know Egypt can turn the middle east into ashes with the shit they bought from Russia and France
Redpill me on alsisi
Is he a ksa puppet lioe they say ?

Southfront even redpilling on kikes

southfront.org/lobby-british-style/

These guys are good.

True, 83% enlisted (the highest in the country), 50% to combat units.

Here's a nice homage to the Druze, it's in Hebrew but w/e
youtube.com/watch?v=odcC0TR6UL4

>They don't consider themselves muslim
this

>Buttblasted
You've got no room to talk, remember your "Might is Right Edition" with Andrew Jackson after the three day argument about kurds with me and the SA poster?
That was a bread specifically baked due to being buttblasted ;^)

Glad I stayed out of that one

you guys are making a bigger deal out of it than I ever intended

>that language
*VOMITS*

> sensible deals to get what they want
Funny how they will always try to be on all sides. Our left wing politicians have been infiltrated by Jews, this is generally known. But a little less it is known that our right wing politicians have also been infiltrated by the kikes. That is why right wing never publicly bash banks or Jews, only Muslims.

Just banter m8.