Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Comiket a success, doujins hopefully soon! In other news, Alternative delayed yet again (as if that surprised you).

Always remember to save in the name of.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxFgSmR0i3A
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv273248640
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv273261094#55:57
twitter.com/De_JaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You do know that starting with that both that pic and the Classic SM/TE/ML is janitor bait, right?

Lise route looks delicious!

But rogue mods are always a problem, that doesn't matter in the long run. You know what else is janny bait, right? Talking about janny bait.

Things will get better. Remember the shitstorm nipple-kun started on Sup Forums?

You leave Lise out of this.

And making an OP thats not about the anime/manga related aspects of ML is janny bait.

Why should we leave Lise out of anything?

She doesn't leave herself out.

>Why should we leave Lise out of anything?

Because Beatrix > Lise

Fucking wrong

>She doesn't leave herself out.
She would certainly appreciate being left out of the funhouse.

A matter of opinion.

>Beatrix is better than Lise
>No Lise is better that Beatrix
>Well thats just your opinion

I ain't .

With so many projects going on, will muv luv get another anime series for the next one or two years?

Pretty sure we'll be getting a new fully fledged "big" series like SM or TE, or maybe even two. That was quite a lot of cash they got from the Kikestarter. Which of course will maybe get an anime.

The Indian war?

I would guess that the next one will be 3 to 4 years from now, and that it will be Eurofront. Maybe they'll finish both TDA and the BiS LN in the meantime, and we could see a BiS VN, if we are very lucky. And they still have to deliver Melvina Maniax and Kimi ga MuvLuv anyway.

THE BAYONET!

The Bayonet is designed to kill!

When produced in battle fixed to a rifle, the enemy, my goodness, it's got a considerable effect on their morale!'Now today, I'm going to show you how to kill with a bayonet!

What's the Bayonet used for?

TO KILL!

To kill what?

THE ENEMY!

With what?

A BAYONET!

Well done! Fall out!

youtube.com/watch?v=HxFgSmR0i3A

>3 to 4 years from now
>Maybe they'll finish both TDA and the BiS LN in the meantime
>still have to deliver Melvina Maniax and Kimi ga MuvLuv

I believe with all these projects piling up, it will definitely be long while till we get one. How I wished SM could've been a longer series as it allows me to be exposed to more bits of the story.

Unfortunately, I have zero knowledge Japanese language. Otherwise I could have spend my leisure hours reading the SM's LN and VN to further understand the story from its inception till the end.

She became in charge of the funhaus though.

Oh thats what she's holding.

The first SM VN is getting an english demo so its only a matter of time till those come out. As for the LN the translation project seems to have been dropped after the first few chapters.

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

The fuck are you smoking

Sylwia's death is stupid. She's dead thanks to Anette's incompetence.

Most people are dead thanks to Anette's incompetence.

I want to bully Anett into becoming an alcoholic.

>wanting to break a damaged girl of her spirit even further
She's dumb but she means well. Put her in a kiddie pen with a coloring book and no one will fall victim to any more unfortunate accidents.

She knows how responsible she is for so many deaths. Do you think she doesn't feel guilty?

All Theo had to do when she was yelling at him for letting Inghild die was for him to throw her off by saying she was too weak, and she utterly broke down crying, saying he was right, and she knew that she was too weak.

>Bullying Annett on her birthday
Have you people no shame?

How would Iris react to "if your moron brother wasn't so dumb, he'd still be alive" said to her?

suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

S-sorry. I think I'd stick to bullying Katia.

I swear, some of the people here, and out there, are just plain sociopathic. Poor girl doesn't deserve this.

>kiddie pen with a coloring book
Or playing videogames with her where she only gets her own playable characters killed.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

Marimo is for rape.

when will strike frontier be out?

Like booping younger Beatrix on the nose, or telling later Sylwia how nice the day was. She'd just give you this long, dead, sad stare.

Literally, she is the one who rape you.

The Stream is up!

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv273248640

Like always do provide screenshots for our less fortunate fellows.

Danke!

Forgot it's a Friday. Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to stay up long. Work later.

Anette really is cute, if you let her be.

So who is third for birthday art this month?

That was it. Marimo, Lilia and Annett, where Augusts birthday pics.

So mystery producer-san makes his entrance for a bit.

Also, the seiyuu girl is dressed very nicely today.

Today with special Guest, ehm? Uchida Hiroki? I didn't quite catch his name.

>you will never get to be a guest star on the ML stream

Feels. I want to become important enough that they have to invite me.

Well it seems it was only Producer-san after all.

Why are they all saying HELL suddenly?

There needs to be a Kobayashi Yuu vs. Otaka Moemi drawoff.

>I'm a demon, Theo-kun~

LISE

NO

Why be surprised? They not only took hair twirl, but made it 1000x sexier and blood filled.

Well, remember, the circumstances may have changed. At worst, that's likely from Katia's route.

I'm surprised because I should be the one behind a bent over Iris.

LISE

YES

And Simone R. is back as well.

Its literally the same scene from the Katia route

Are there ANY details on who this Simone person is? Besides being a rebel?

TAKE SCREENSHOTS

VN FOOTAGE

If the arrest was post-mission in the LNs as well, then this version of the Arrest is either in the Iris or Lise route. And Onii-chan doesn't get to escape in a TSF.

Its last weeks PV.

To be fair, anyone would be worried.

>spoiler
I've played enough Arma to escape through the woods

And Kirke's LN now has a cover!

Tell me someone caught that

And BiS is coming out of Hiatus!

kawaii

Summer of '77

What was this for?

Don't know, voted Iris, but Yui won.

Same here. Maybe it was another "Who needs a boyfriend the most" poll.

Iris and Bea-hime are lewd, LEWD!

I want to be in between this sandwich.

Thats what warm comforting hugs from Onii-chan are for.

>歌が苦手
Which heroine is a shit singer?

No wonder Yui won. Ouch.

Do you think its possible for Muv Luv to make an OVA series? Its worth trying in my opinion given to how much they have earned from the kickstarter event

>Do you think its possible for Muv Luv to make an OVA series?
Can it be made? Sure. Will it be made? Very unlikely, they have too many unfinished projects and Koukis desire for new cars is insatiable.

Why are they so short?

hmm...so we can hope for more BiN in the future right? is BiN a LN or VN? will it get english translations?

Yes. LN. There is a small-time translation going on the wiki but it's moving about as fast as Youjo Senki.

That's all? I was hoping for at least a good bitchslap.

That hair is kinda dark for Iris. Just looking at the thumbnail made me think Lise is about to kill Katia and I got excited for a moment.

A lot of artists use base colors and then work on those.

So Iris was still alright with Beatrix even when she was in the stasi. Interesting.

Or it could all just be Beatrix dreaming of happier times.

You know, in the LN it was two random soldiers who were capturing/smacking Iris around. Lise was talking to Beatrix.

Its unlikely that Iris knew that Bea was already an agent. Or that her brother trained the Werewolves and was their original commander.

Kouki's stream is up: live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv273261094#55:57

She probably did considering that her and Jurgen cut off all contact with one another for over three months.

>She probably did considering that her and Jurgen cut off all contact [...]
Iris or Bea?

一方、アイリスディーナと3ヵ月振りに再会したユルゲンは、士官学校での訓練の様子について訪ねるのだが……。

Iris. Jurgen can't forgive his mother and he was upset with his sister who was trying to reconnect to aforementioned mother.

Why is the main bad girl soooo cute? They can't keep doing this to us.

>Iris is dressed more lewd than Beatrix

Anyone else find this funny?

Remember that just because she's pretty doesn't stop her from being an evil bitch.

>it's the false equivalency dxdfag
Crawl back to whatever hole you crawled out of

That makes the whole "Irisdina is the one who is out of the loop" scenario more plausible than the "she knew her brother was doing shady shit and her best friend is Stasi" scenario.

Because she is best girl!

Iris has always gotten lewder Art of the two.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Where do I get my own Lise so I could be less of a fuckup than Theo?

go find a prostitute and you will find your lise watch out for aids tought

It was this guy: twitter.com/De_JaY

Could you last eight minutes?

>DDR MiG-29 as cover pic

noice

If C89 was East Germany and C90 was Poland, what's C91 going to be? Soviets? Czechoslovakia? Romania? Yugoslavia?