42 percent think Trump will be remembered as one of worst presidents in history

His name will stand in history alongside Samuel Mudd and Benedict Arnold. A curse on the lips of our children, and their children.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/356254-poll-42-percent-think-trump-will-be-remembered-as-one-of-worst

Other urls found in this thread:

maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/misc/usapolls/us171015_HBO/Marist Poll National Nature of the Sample and Tables_October 2017.pdf#page=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and the rest will consider him the best. as usual, we win, you lose, kys commie and sage

58% Don't think he will. Sage

Get a life

Rivers of commie tears will flow through the street but only if you post "stay mad niggas"

Stay mad niggas

Meanwhile Obama is the self-proclaimed worst president in the history of the united states exclamation point.

>42 percent of the people we hand-picked to include into our survey think Trump will be remembered as one of worst presidents in history

I blame the Jewish press. He hasn't done anything one way or the other.

Should be 99%

">42 percent of the people in our cherry pick poll think trump!"

Nice meme.

>shareblue ukrainian proxy posts yet another retarded thread

what is honestly the point of spamming this shit? do you actually get paid for this low-effort shilling?

He will be remembered as THE worst of all time, no doubt about it

>poll
>The Hill

kys

Son of a Bush

>niggers, spics, and Jews hate Trump
Wow such surprise, much news.

>ShareBlue Ukranians back to their old habits

I M A G I N E
M Y
S H O C K

people only hate trump because he's currently in office, after his 8 years are up they'll find a new politician to hate and eventually people will forget he was ever president at all

>implying they know any history to compare him to

Great men are often vilified during their time. It's only after their deaths they get the recognition they deserve.

Kys you KIKE.

42% of Americans aren't white or real Americans.

100 - 42 = 58
58 percent think Trump is one of the best president in history.

Go away, hohol.

it's just one guy

This. I'd like to know what the demographics are.

42% bout to be sent back to the third world

ISRAEL IS THE HUB OF PEDOPHILIA / PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL IS THE HUB OF PEDOPHILIA / PIZZAGATE

Literally remember reading the same headlines about bush.

sooo all of the hillary voters dont like trump big deal. and yea after all the fake votes are removed its probably nothing but 42% of the country that supported hillary if bernie wasnt a option

>the hill

into the garbage

sage

The next president will appear as if he's incognito when he doesn't tweet his thoughts every day

Nice sampling, faggots.

maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/misc/usapolls/us171015_HBO/Marist Poll National Nature of the Sample and Tables_October 2017.pdf#page=2

Bump

is trump the next voldemort. only time will tell, but 42 percent think he is.

>The next president will appear as if he's incognito when he doesn't tweet his thoughts every day

I can't imagine going back to this. Going to be boring as fuck. I bet you will see social media among presidential candidates actually become normal due to Trump and also Millennials will soon be the gen that is in age range for the presidency. So you can probably expect future politicians be more open to it one the Boomers are dead.

The Hill? You must be joking!

Hillary has 98 percent chance to win presidency!
(((Poll)))

>The poll was conducted from Oct. 15-17 among 1,093 adults.

Junk sample size, likely a very leading question and people are more likely to vote for issues in the now/recent history than those in the past.

>make a poll with biased sample
>can't even get a majority to agree with you

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE LEFT

This is the endgame of the MSM and democrats.

Flood the news with fake bullshit every single week to distract the public, keep his ratings down, downplay/don't even report on anything positive, and when Trump leaves he will only be remembered as the politician who normalized "scandals".