Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku OVA

youtube.com/watch?v=72URg3ayiYU

i want to inseminate iroha

This wouldn't have happened if moot was still alive.

more like My Teen Romantic Comedy Can Not Be This Overly Dramatic

How kind of them to throw Irohafags one last bone before driving them to mass suicide.

THIRD BOMB NOW

Someone make a webm when she's running.

>not available in your country
Whens this coming out anyway? Didnt know an OVA was on the way

>not available in your country

October 27 according to that video.

God damnit why does this slut look so soft?

Why only this cut didn't look so good?

my god irohannggngghhh

>watch yui episode
>want yui to win
>watch yukino episode
>want yukino to win
>watch iroha episode
>want iroha to win
what do?

>yukino wins the light novels
>iroha wins the game and gets an ova
>yui wins some bonus novella packaged with the anime

it isn't fair

>yfw the novels leave the romance subplot to the vn

When is volume 12 out? Will it be the last volume?

no announcement yet but it wasn't on the release calendar for october, hasn't been announced what volume is the final either

yui wins our hearts

Usually how long is the gap between volumes? And from what I've seen there can be at most 3 more volumes for the main story before it ran out of good material.

3-4 months usually, but last volume came out over a year ago

Is it possible that the author is finding a way to end the story without getting death threats from fans?

He actually doesn't know how to end it.

I think he's trying to get a career beyond this series going before fans try to wreck it.

Too much lips.

I didn't know we were getting an OVA.

probably a combination

girlish number is pretty good if you like sol

>Iroha gets OVA
>Yukino gets the LN
>Yui gets nothing
Heh.

October in Japan time or US time?

Just let 8man ended up alone, since it is not a highschool love comedy anyway.

And I thought with oregairu he will have no problem living a good life?

Man they're milking that OP for everything it's worth, aren't they?

Tobe x Iroha deito?

fill me in
so yukinon is winning in the LN?
and the OVA is something like alternate/original ending?
am i correct?

It is a pretty good OP and I don't dislike that. Makes me remember Hishoku no Sora which is in every season of Shana.

>LN
From what I've read so far no one is winning.

OVA is from a side volume. It's canon. I don't think anybody is necessarily "winning" at this point. That's not really what the series is about anyways.

Promo art still pushing best pairing I see.

No

Where is Yui?
Where is my Yui?

Whoops.

"Winning" is a just retarded meme created among fans anyway.

Is this shit finished yet?
Who won?

Sensei. 8man literally confessed to her.

>Is this shit finished yet?
>Who won?
kys

OVA is from SS material. Those xx.5 chapters if you read from Kyakka. This one focuses on Iroha.

Yukino has the most likely chance to win, but she hasn't won yet.

Reminder that Hiratsuka is the one that's going to win the 8bowl, and theres nothing that can be done to stop it

>since it is not a highschool love comedy anyway
>I didn't understand anything about the work

>I don't understand anything about sarcasm

>since it is not a highschool love comedy anyway.
There are people who still believe this.

Next best girl after Yukino, good.
No you.

I don't understand, if the last volume is out why don't we know who won yet?

>so yukinon is winning in the LN?
no and yes, this goes for both Yui and Her

>and the OVA is something like alternate/original ending?
no its not, its from volume 10.5

>am i correct?
no

>Living in a third world country

Well, since 10.5 was the best volume, and 10.5 will be the last anime episode. Wanting Iroha to win is a no brainer.

Fuck me, why is my life not as glamorous as 8man

From what I can tell the majority of people want their best girls to win. I am a massive Yukinofag. I really like her. However, I really don't want Yukino to win. I only think it will make her issues worse, since she will have him make all the decisions for her.

As for Hachiman -- which I really like as a character as well -- she will be better with Iroha if you take into account their characters or with Yui since they are cute together. Iroha and Yui can help him find that genuine thing in their ways. Thoughts?

What the fuck are they torturing us for? It actually looks amazing, and is even converting me to the Iroha ship.

Pretty sure no one wins and they all move on to their next chapter of life is the best end.

i watched season 1 and 2 of this series but i still don't get the appeal, I mean it wasn't funny, entertaining or anything, i thought it's going to be like boku wa tomodachi or something but apparently it was very different from it (aside from school genre) So should i watch this OVA or nah? i don't really care who wins but i hope Yukino get 8man, i mean yui is a slut (she even plays with "normies" in which 8man hates) thanks for read this shitty blog

>I don't understand, if the last volume is out why don't we know who won yet?
maybe because the last volume isn't out, not that hard to figure out user

>those lips

watch it or add to your backlog. Seriously what else are you going to do? Youve been here longer than you realize. Its not 2010 anymore either user.

YUIFAGS AND YUKINOFAGS BTFO

IROHA OR DEATH MY BROTHERS

I think I want this to happen, as well. And this is what mostly happens after highschool. Only a few friendships are maintained. If Watari wants to keep the "is wrong as I expected" part, this should be what happens.

俺のいちばああああああああああああああああああんー

But he will receive death threat from Yukinofags, Yuifags and Irohafags every day of his life after he published that ending.

THANK YOU OP YOU MAKE MY DAY

>he use language that label a fruit cmmonly referred as (a)nana as pineapple

Iroha is Tobe's

He needs to be a man and do whatever he wants. Those Japanese otaku cannot beat a 5-year-old. Except when they stab idols and stuff

wait a second how does 8man see Irohas skirt in the side novel, the table clearly obstructs his view.

Most anime viewers don't take an active role in following the story. They don't understand that just because they like a character and/or their interactions with the protagonist, that them having a romantic conclusion with said protagonist is the best thing for their character or the story.

The Yui/Yukino love situation has been a massive clusterfuck from the very beginning, and any chance of either of them going the romantic route went straight into the dumpster with the volume 11 double date, the further development on Yukino and Yui's issues regarding 8man, and the conversation at the end of the volume. (Note that neither one had convincing romantic development prior to that anyway, volume 11 just sealed the coffin.) Setting aside stupid melodrama like the characters possibly getting hurt feelings over who gets the guy and who doesn't, both characters have crucial flaws (for example, dependency and self-esteem) in their relationship with 8man that can't realistically be both rectified and rebuilt into a proper romantic relationship in the span of a single volume.

In a situation where neither of the main heroine(s) don't end up with the protagonist (typical for stories where romance isn't the central focus), side characters come onto the table as possible romantic partners for the sake of closure. From a meta perspective, this makes Iroha a pretty obvious choice because she's the most prominent secondary heroine by far. On a more direct level, the story has invested a noticeably substantial time in developing her romantically when, with her role in the story, it really shouldn't be necessary to do so. The base observation here is that, for whatever motive, the author has directly invested story time into developing her romantic prospects with the protagonist. I personally can't think of a more coherent reason for him to do this, than to capitalize on that development with a proper romantic relationship.

He has his ways...

she looks so good here i love her so much

Tl;dr, the reason why so many people can't see past the Yui/Yukino dichotomy is because they're making the mistake seeing this as a Romance Drama, and not a Coming-of-age Drama.

That's why I keep on saying Iroha's the right one.

fuck tobe

we all know tobe still likes ebin

They got me. I will buy the game just for this OVA if no one is going to upload it.

I still don't see why Yui and Yukino like 8 man. Yui likes 8man because he saved her dog? Well that doesn't convince me at all. Yukino may only see 8man as someone she can cling on instead of someone she loves for all we know.

I just hope we never see this cunt again
She is quite literally the closest manifestation of 3DPD in anime.

>As soon as she has completed one sentences you know exactly what kind of person she is
That hit way to close to home

Who's the most believable amongst the 3 anyway?

From what I've read and seen, Iroha has the most natural progression though.

>manspreading
Iroha is the most g e n u i n e

Realism/believability: Yui = Iroha >>>>> Yukino
Muh LN cliches: Yukino >>>>> Iroha >>>>> Yui

>"I've masturbated to you, too"

>g e n u i n e
memes aside, she really is ahead when it comes to the romance subplot. The other 2 girls feel like baggage compared to her, and feels like a "pity choice" if they are chosen if you get what I mean. Well Yui somewhat is ok, but still.

>manspreading