jojo-animation.com/story/21.html
strawpoll.me/11025686/r
youtube.com/watch?v=swYdKF1MpWg
youtube.com/watch?v=HdahP278OSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm ready son.

jojo-animation.com/story/21.html
>promotional shots already full of QUALITY

Woah there, don't start a new thread without any mention of the newest chapter.

It's finally almost here.

dio's catbird is cute

I wasn't here in a long time boys.
did i miss something?

Tfw no quiet life.

Not much.

but I missed you

Hey if you don't mind me asking, what county are you from?

Quick!
Post your sandwich for today's episode!

Argentina
>inb4 spic, sudaca, ARGENTINA IS WHITE XD and that shit

Haven't made it yet. It's 5 more hours.

It's Friday. Anime only fags don't know shit

I've got zucchini, capsicum, pesto and goats-cheese planned. Pesto's done, still need to chargrill and cool the vegetables though.

Still, describe it?

It's morning here, it's only proper.

Hey guys Yoshikage Kira is the killer

>yfw you find out Araki is the true ultimate life-form

grilled (white) bread
ham
mayo (with lime in it)
pepperjack cheese (2 slices)

>implying
Is that guy from yesterday, he is better than Araki and fixed part 4

>tfw Kira was strategically surpassed by a kid

hola chori

Are there any characters you're particularly eager to see animated?

I'd have to go with this guy, while Sticky Fingers is an amazing stand I think it's one that'll be at its best animated. Jolyne too, here's hoping Stone Free looks anywhere near as good as Hierophant Green did.

todo bien pibe?

Kid who has home survailence system and knew what happened after time loops. I bet that kid had reading steiner and wasn't affected by MiH reset

I'm getting through part 5 now, but is JJL really about a guy dressed like a sailor stripper and his friend with a bad bowl cut and a bow tie trying to solve the mystery of why he's got four balls? What the hell type of tone is JJL supposed to have? I feel like I must be missing something here.

see
no me quiero perder el stream asi que voy a quedarme todo el dia despierto

I really hope they keep Bruno's VA from ASB, just fits him perfectly.

It's part regular JoJo, the Bourne Identity and Twin Peaks mashed together.

Why do you ask about a part you haven't read? Why are you in a thread about the entirety of jojo if you haven't even finished it? When you reach part 8 you'll see it makes more sense .

>I feel like I must be missing something here.
Well, you obviously are since you haven't even read it.

Act 3 for all those great swearing lines, Sticky Fingers and King Crimson

Diavolo with Kira's VA
Act3 GANGSTA
Yuuya
Mountain tim getting cucked

What a beautiful duwang

>jotakakvoreblog liked your post
Enough

where's the quality? Shigechi's faces were always this goofy and the rest is looking good. Just wait for the episode to air you turbonerd.

I don't get why people like bruno so much. His stand ability is kinda cool but his design while not stupid as fugos is still goofy. Also he is almost as bland as giorno after his fight with him

People here complain way too much about their fucking free entertainment, nitpicking every single thing they can find.
I see zero QUALITY in any of those pictures, cunt.

Is Quiet Life two episodes or one?

> they took the bait

No way, his design is kind of weird but he's cool and classy-looking.

And he's not bland either, he gets some of the best fights and moments in the series. His shit with Pesci and Prosciutto on the train, his fiercely protective nature towards his team, even the little interactions he has with the townspeople and how much they trust him all add up to a cool character.

>so no 1
It's two.

We need a copypasta for faggots who don't understand MiH.

Posting OP vote again for reliability strawpoll.me/11025686/r

>yfw episode starts with Kira's morning routine

I wanna see My name is Doppio and Metalica animated.
I'm really curious on how the Silver Chariot Requiem transformation will look
Also I hope they keep the ASB voice for Giorno, I think it fit really well

Well while I agree that I forgot about train fight that I can't agree that his design is good. Well maybe if he had diffrent hairstyle or something it would be better.

And king crimson

>Stand Proud is last not counting the new OP

I don't get it. From a technical standpoint, it's the best song of the bunch. Is it just because it's associated with the most boring parts of Jojo?

hahah epic my dude xD

Not him but the chorus is very weak. The rest of the song was spent hyping it up but when it happens it sounds like he has something stuck in his throat

People have made them, a lot of them, it's not working, that's the real power of the King Crimson.

No, i think Stand Proud is top tier, but the other songs are a bit better and more "epic"
But holy shit, this moment in the opening is so good

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Which song should the routine be accompanied by?

youtube.com/watch?v=swYdKF1MpWg

>the chorus is very weak

You're kidding, right? Compared to End of THE WORLD's disjointed operatics?

Obviously this one
youtube.com/watch?v=HdahP278OSM

>mfw overdrive is my favorite ost

Why the fuck is Cappuccino such a prick to Giorno? He's a fun character but jesus, what a prick

Reportados los dos por maquinolas

>Cappuccino
who?

You guys hear about /vp/?

Watersports Sephiroth-looking faggo with the lipstick

The whole build up to just hear him whimpering 'sutand up sutand up sutand up' is disappointing

They look off-model in half of the shots.

Fugo?

You know, when you hear "that prick" in Jojo and you don't immediately imagine Abbacchio, means you did something wrong.

Abbacchio

Abbacchio

You mean the second buildup to the final part of the chorus? You mean the most driving part of the song?

Do any of you fine fellows know where I can find one of these? I've been wanting one for a long time but don't know where

How do we fix part 4? Only people with better ideas than Araki respond.

No, he's shit
Yeah, that guy. Fuck, what an obnoxious name.

First thing we need to fix is _________________________________________your attitude

?

Shave off Josuke's hair

I've got you covered.
Definite improvements for Part 4, that are clearly better that Araki's bad writing:
>Joseph tries to find Kira with hermit purple but fails and gets pictures of Kira's dad.
>yukako and koichi are in a healthy relationship.
>Kira starts getting withdrawal from not killing anyone and goes out to find a potential victim.
>Kira meets yukako (because stand users are destined to meet), holds himself back but act dangerous enough that yukako attacks him.
>Kira thinks that it is a legit attack and kills yukako.
>koichi finds out about yukakos death and goes into shock/depression.
>josuke has now a personal feud against Kira (something that was lacking from the real version) .
>Rohan spots the kid stalking someone and finds out the kids name.
>Joseph instantly locates the kids home and they head there (another one bites the dust goes into effect before they arrive)
>josuke and okuyasu locate Kira, fight him and kill Kira's dad.
>Kira is a little bit more competent and manages to take down jotaro. While okuyasu is still half dead and josuke is healing jotaro, Kira tries to make a getaway.
>Kira can't move and it turns out koichi is holding him down with echoes.
>Kira can't move an inch and is pushed to the ground, he starts talking to the girl who he wants to make the next bite the dust victim.
>before he finishes talking, he gets his head crushed by ambulance driven by Rohan (sometihing else we never got, the conclusion to the Rohan/Kira feud).
>spw promises to research okuyasus dad and the baby, giving them a hopeful ending.
>Basically, some characters/storylines that never got a payoff, get one now. Characters who were useless get a moment to shine. The main antagonist and protagonist get a little bit more of a personal feud.

Rohan running over Kira with an ambulance car is by far the best idea desu

>/vp/

What about it? I only know that Ash lost and an explo-dragon was revealed for Sun&Moon

Kars comes back and has hair sex with Yukako
Koichi gets depressed becayse of this and steals an ambulance to drive it off of a cliff
Accidentally runs over Yoshikage Kira

this is fucking terrible

good thing you're on Sup Forums and not a director

>Koichi gets cucked by 36 Kars' from Mars

Whenever Rohan is not on screen, everyone should be asking "Where's Rohan?"

>people missed yesterdays thread
It's a repost, don't get your knickers in a twist

That's retarded, user

And you are autistic pee-pee head, don't insult my wife's son's ideas.

>Ywn be hair-raped by Kars and Yukako simultaneously
>Ywn struggle helplessly as Yukako coos over how cute you look and Kars licks his lips
>Ywn despair of ever escaping your captors as they mercilessly coax another orgasm out of you

Thank you also reposting this post, wouldn't be complete without it

>Kars and Yukako
Reminds me of this.

Shit, that's pretty cute

Thank you, user. I wish my ideas were as good.

>Koichi walks in on Kars playing air guitar with Yukako

Best designed character and Alien do more things

Some user made a screencap from way the fuck before, when he posted it the first time. Didn't save it unfortunately.

>forgetting about Yukako's long lost English great great great great great great great great great grandfather, Black Knight Bruford.

I'm sure he'd work just as well. If Kars can come back from space for an impromptu orgy, he can come back from second death.

Karera seems like she has much more relevance to the plot than she actually does. Her Stand isn't that powerful, but she seems like she could've been a double agent for the rock people or something.

Her name is also similar to Kars'.

>Wanting a rotting corpse over a cute schoolgirl and an ageless Aztec god
What a queer!