/ptg/ President Trump General - Divided Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL PT3 10/18/17
youtu.be/lUk7ThmEVSc
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)
>AG Sessions full hearing befor Senate Jud Comte 10/18/17
youtu.be/CwzUYOP0Mcc (~5hrs)
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/18/17
youtu.be/ouoCfn0uDSk
>WH Video: Pres Trump @Heritage Foundation 10/18/17
youtu.be/8z-DrA7NO4M
>WH Video: VP hosts Tax reform event in Lancaster NY 10/18/17
youtu.be/Jkd-2Hku0SE
>NAFTA talks 4th round 10/17/17
youtu.be/xr9CbWy9hr8
>Pres Trump speech @Heritage Foundation President's club 10/17/17
youtu.be/RP8y4ni660Y?t=22m5s
>Pres Trump on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/E2UVQHz7vpM
>Pres Trump on Fox News Radio w/Kilmeade 10/17/17
youtu.be/axFVorDVdDI
>Pres Trump/PM Tsipras Press Conf 10/17/17
youtu.be/-bYTyUhFl6s

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/xUU3T)
archive.is/zmXjQ)
archive.is/obomP)
archive.is/tMRA3)
archive.is/2DTPV)
archive.is/SOudi)
archive.is/724V6)
archive.is/BPqCf)
archive.is/Lu5S6)
youtube.com/watch?v=kYb1XjD9nl8
youtube.com/watch?v=FMDiDq1BNlY
youtube.com/watch?v=btG9Ii-w0HU
youtube.com/watch?v=wbLGZs8wYwo
youtube.com/watch?v=al-Ms6df0PE&feature=youtu.be
express.co.uk/news/world/868601/Ayatollah-Ali-Khamenei-says-US-president-Donald-Trump-foul-mouthed-and-retarded
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/921141724369395712
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/356253-judging-by-muellers-staffing-choices-he-may-not-be-very-interested-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Lots of important things going on this week, yet media rarely reports. Disgraceful!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>Trump is quietly completely transforming the federal judiciary - nominated nearly 60 judges, filling more vacancies than Barack Obama did in his entire first year (archive.is/xUU3T)
>U.S.-backed forces reclaim ISIS capital of Raqqa (archive.is/zmXjQ)
>DOW passes 23,000 for the first time in history (archive.is/obomP)
>Trump Administration Defines Life ‘Beginning at Conception’ (archive.is/tMRA3)
>The Trump administration is planning an increase in federal immigrationjails across the country for the thousands of additional illegal immigrants its agents are arresting (archive.is/2DTPV)
>The FBI has released documents suggesting James Comey planned on exonerating Hillary before FBI investigation was complete (archive.is/SOudi)
>FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow - massive bribery, kickback, extortion, money laundering, and cover up scheme - directly incriminates The Clinton Foundation (archive.is/724V6)
>The Senate Judiciary Committee has begun a corruption probe investigating the Obama administration’s approval of the Uranium One deal - Clintons about to get BTFO (archive.is/BPqCf)
>The Senate Judiciary Committee calls on former FBI Informant to testify about Uranium One (archive.is/Lu5S6)

Who /calmbeforetheclot/ here?

Movement

I love Kellyanne.

Getting annoyed with this chase here tbqh

AWOO! FUCK LEFTIES!

HIGH SPEED CHASE!

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN EDITION

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=kYb1XjD9nl8

youtube.com/watch?v=FMDiDq1BNlY

remember when fat anti-Trump fag steve deace had a meltdown before the colorado primaries?

TOP THAT TUCKER

Defend this RIGHT NOW

Women have RIGHTS. Trump cannot take them away

Aww shit its my favorite two-who

>steve deace
Oh, God, those were fun times.

>how can you- excuse me, how can you- THEY VOOOOOOOTED, THEY VOOOOOOOTED REEEEEEEE

2020 soon, drumpfies

Niger is Trump's Benghazi.

>Commiefornia
They call chases off sometimes if the guy goes to some populated area.

What kind of oppression must this man have suffered to force him to do such a thing?

That's one shitty meme I haven't seen in a while

I'd say the two illegal actions cancel each other out here :^)

Fukken saved
She's muh waifu.
You have the none hat version?
For research..

>Tucker doesn't have Top That panels anymore
I know he's scared of false rape accusations but still

>making anime girls sad

Trump admin forcing Illegals to have anchor babbies

10/10 commentating

So you admit Benghazi was not, in fact, a nothingburger?

youtube.com/watch?v=btG9Ii-w0HU

Meme heritage must be preserved.

So, you're telling me the fledgling low ratings of Morning Joe are being elevated......by Norks??

>Mika needs another make-over, to the liking of Rocketman's taste

So what will happen to the new travel ban after the cucked hawaiian judge blocked it?

SCOTUS puts it back into effect.

>illegals
>having rights

>low ratings

But it isn't because it isn't the same at all.

If it is (it isnt), he's got a four year fuse left on it, which means his 2024 run is doomed!

Supreme Court.

Since assault weapons are such a huge problem in america why don't we do this instead!

The fingerprinting smart guns are a good first step, but they still leave open a lot of room for abusive by an authorized user. I propose that guns should not only need biometric unlocks, but also that the user should need to call up 911 and have the operator remotely unlock the gun for use it they concur the user is in a legimate life threatening situation. Also, mandating cameras attached to all weapons, especially concealed carry ones, which record and transmit to a cloud storage.

Guns should also have a feature whereby they can only fire if they are pressed against the target. This will prevent mentally unstable men from killing children at long range.

Magazine limits are common sense, but also the first round loaded should be required to be a warning foam round. The foam rounds used by police forces are effective, but still require training to use safely, so the mandatory civilian foam rounds should be much less dense, and not designed to inflict pain, but to make sure an attacker 100% knows there is a gun present and give them a chance to flee- thus reducing overall gun deaths.

We should should also license free thought and speech. We can control the spread of bad ideas by putting biometric scanners on all computers, cell phones, video game consoles so that certain ideologies cant spread.

Obviously dangerous speech and ideas are easily concealed in various ways, so all information about our populace will be public record and searchable.

All people should have an override put into their voice box so that they can have their voices muted if they start saying something potentially hurtful or expressing dangerous ideas.

Help me come up with some progressive ideas that will help me target the greatest killer of this or any other century. I know with some time we can stamp out dangerous free speech and ideas

AWOO

>tfw you are forced to remember that this nigger was president
im sure he will be as irrelevant as carter is now in 20 years
>carter was a peanut farmer
>george bush sr raised taxes
>clinton went to jail in 2018
>bush went to war after 9/11
>obama was black
>ok class, now the rest of the entire semester will be a review of the first half of Trumps first term

AWOOVEMENT!

uhhh no thanks

Joeposter took the bait

>Your day has come - GREG-HEADS, ATTACK!!!!!

LIVE - Rick Wiles: FBI Seized Tropicana Las Vegas Footage and China's New Emperor

youtube.com/watch?v=wbLGZs8wYwo

I miss Top That, it was a fun segment

bakadevil

"Obama Never Called Me After My Son Died" Chief Of Staff / General John Kelly Shuts Down Media Lies About Trump

WATCH HOW FAST LIBERALS AND THE MEDIA TURN ON A MAN WHO HAD HIS SON DIE IN BATTLE IN IRAQ

MSM BTFO!!

youtube.com/watch?v=al-Ms6df0PE&feature=youtu.be

but i am the original /greghead/

/ptg/
OP, you should change it to Retard Edition

express.co.uk/news/world/868601/Ayatollah-Ali-Khamenei-says-US-president-Donald-Trump-foul-mouthed-and-retarded

Be honest, /ptg/
Be honest.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/921141724369395712

OH NO
THE AYATOLLAH DOESN'T LIKE TRUMP

> be mulatto
> read about Donald trump
>realize he is the american dream
> see how a man who works hard can have everything he wants
> studies hard
> becomes a politician
> becomes first black US president
> 8 years 2 terms
> Time for a new person to be chosen
> Its between your former Idol and your work collegue
> The Donald wins and destroys your entire legacy

Has there ever been a greater cucking in the history of time?

Why are Commiefornia police so fucking incompetent????

>studying for microbio
>coagulase test positive results in "clumping or clotting"
i wasn't feeling it before but i am now

At heart, Texas is still white.

AWOOVEMENT!

fuck i hate baboon brain most of the time and this is one of those times

Let'th be honetht

8/10 pasta would order seconds

God, these fucking cucks.

>we all
fuck off Gorilla loving whore

Cernovich is such a nigger

Ok - you pass the test.

How was your day, m8?

what if he doesn't like retards?

and it's over

There is an absolutely damning article in The Hill about one of the prosecutors Mueller hired -- Andrew Weissmann.

>Weissmann, as director of the Enron Task Force, destroyed the venerable accounting firm of Arthur Andersen and its 85,000 jobs worldwide — only to be REVERSED several years later by a unanimous Supreme Court.

>Four Merrill executives went to prison for as long as a year. Weissmann’s team made sure they did not even get bail pending their appeals.

>Weissmann’s prosecution devastated the lives of the Merrill executives, causing enormous defense costs, unimaginable stress and torturous prison time. The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals reversed the mass of the case.

>Weissmann quietly resigned from the Enron Task Force when the press began catching on to his modus operandi.

>MUELLER KNOWS THIS SCANDALOUS HISTORY. Is this why he tapped Weissmann to target Paul Manafort?

>Weissmann is intent on indicting Manafort. But the truth plays no role in Weissmann’s quest. Respect for the rule of law and simple decency are not part of Weissmann’s playbook.

>It is long past the due date for Mueller to clean up his team — or Weissmann to resign.

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/356253-judging-by-muellers-staffing-choices-he-may-not-be-very-interested-in

Note that the author of the piece was a long-time federal prosecutor, who subsequently had a **very** distinguished career in private practice.

Everyone ptg habitue and son of habitue should read this article.

AND SPREAD IT.

What's his name again?

BUSTED

I hope General Kelly's conference today echoes in the hearts of all men of the West for years to come.

Perfection.

>Gain fame on Trump's cotails.
>Fuck Drumpf!

fuck this ape-brain Jew faggot with man tits. fucking lisp having closet fag KIKE

12 yr old virgin anime fapping faggot detected.

Fuck the US

I wonder if he also watches Morning Joe

really fun police chase though
10/10 would watch again

>man who sought to change america was cut down by the spirit of it

You guys have never convinced me to stop liking Mike.

Is my only test of who I want to be prez is whether I liked him today or not?
I have no idea what his policies are and just assuming Generals will do a good job has led to some major fuck ups
Eisenhower was pretty good

Very good work.

How about the /connerytrump/?

Fuck off, Mike.

And he wears rags over his head, mudslime BTFO

The Mike we like is Pence, dumb dumb!

Oh boy I am in deep fucking shit Sup Forums. GF found out I donated to Trump campaign. She is throwing a hissy fit, calling me a pig and shit. She managed to calm down.

She is 30
I am 27

She has been pretty clingy lately, and keeps bitching to me about the need to settle down and her biological clock. I'm not her first but I do like her alot, got promoted a few months ago and my boss is training me to be his successor. I wanna focus on that. The other caveat is that i'm shit with girls, could not get a gf for the life of me in college and H.S. Only when I hit 26 was i getting good results.

What do I do? Also fuck /adv/ they give shit advice every time.

>beer in ice

GAS
GAS
GAS

fuck off Alex. you have a show to be researching for

Guys, if a restaurant is full of qt waitresses, what's a good way to figure out if you actually have a shot with one, or if they're all just being nice for tips?

MSM BTFO AGAIN
TRUMP VINDICATED
SHILLS BTFO
DEMS BTFO
TWITTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Cernovich is a spineless bitch with no loyalty.
I would never trust him on anything.

Thuct the thuck upfth.

>Tribal/clan/ethnic
wut