PURPLE REVOLUTION in America

Days after the election, the Clintons met with Soros to discuss new their new plans going forward in a Trump Presidency. As we all know, Soros' goal is to create instability in the Unites States. He's known to finance color revolutions across the globe, such as the recent revolutions of the Arab Spring and Ukraine. This will happen next in the USA. It's the plan. THE PURPLE REVOLUTION. The PR friendly Clinton explanation is that it symbolizes red America uniting with blue America. But we should be aware it's just another color banner operation for Soros.
>Clintons are pictured at her concession speech wearing purple, a color-coded message that this revolution was just beginning.

Enter the #MeToo & Hollywood sexual harassment scandals. For a moment I believed we could push elite pedophilia rings into the mainstream but we didn't quite play our cards right. Instead women's rights groups took control of the narrative when they created #MeToo, taking the intense focus off of Hollywood and placing a broad focus on everyone.
>What the fuck does this have to do with the Purple Revolution?
We should know by now that many women's groups are fronts for Soros style infiltration. Now that they have control of the narrative, Soros is injecting his Purple Revolution into the idea of preventing sexual assault.
>My next post will have an example...

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=iKy4RHgCh4c
famguardian.org/Publications/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA-Coleman_John.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X9H_cI_WCnE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trending right now on Twitter is #PurpleThursday. A harmless hash tag. Or is it? Taking a scroll down I see a lot of women's organizations suddenly with purple t-shirts, all coordinated with one another for "Purple Thursday." It's to stand in solidarity with domestic violence survivors, and of course they throw in LGBTQ support for good measure. This can easily sweep the normie-sphere and quickly become an EVERY Thursday is Purple Thursda kind of event. Think about all of those pink "Pussy" hats from the Women's Marches, which was a test run for this sort of thing. Purple and pink go hand in hand. These are signs of a growing color revolution movement.

Using purple and pink for vague "pro-women" and "anti-harassment" causes is to sucker in the vast majority of the population. Of COURSE no one WANTS people sexually assaulted, it's hard to say you're against that, which is why it's being used. It's a stage for more Soros-funded networks to weave their way through the country and psyches of normal Americans. Keep your eye out for any celebrities donning purple, advertisements for marches that are in purple, and movements that are attributed to attaching a philosophy to color.
>One last thing I noticed is that green, the color of the Kekistan flag, love it or hate it, is the color opposite of purple.

Interesting.... Those digits tell me to pay attention more. Checked

This is all how it starts.

Bump

If they can convince millions of people to wear stupid pink vagina cat hats....

Purple is a royal color. IIRC the senate was appalled that caesar would wear a purple toga because it made him look too kingly.

Here's a ZH article if you want to read more:
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

Let us not forget that Soros just gave the Open Society (pro-open borders, pro-globalism, etc.) SIXTEEN BILLION DOLLARS. This will not end well for us if we let the infiltration continue. Be weary of all NGO groups and activist groups popping up.
>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>purple revolution begins
>drunk Uncle Timmy not invited

why people so dumb and follow this shit

Have a bump user, I've noticed purple slowly creeping around, backgrounds for talk shows, lapel pins, that sort of thing

>tfw when you actually like the color purple

We have something you dont mohammed, freedom. Its both a blessing and a curse

This is good you're noticing. Celebrities are used to signal: Virtue signal and visually signal. Lapel pins, flags, shirts then flood the market to increase participation by everyday people.

>purple revolution
was the harvest part of it ?
>US Army - (((Sirius XM)))

also this
>TSA
>airport security program
uhhmm really makes you think

>all NGO groups and activist groups popping up.
Pope Francis' "Share the Journey" initiative is sponsored by Caritas International is funded by an echuemenical "advocacy" ngo called ACT Alliance. ACT is composed of more than 140 organizations with names that sound associated with churches or religion, but their publications address Leftie issues, like climate change and regufees/immigration. Both Caritas and ACT use Fran's Laudi Si as a guiding document for their "advocacy work."

purple is the color of kikes. GEEE WHAT A COHENCIDENCE

i too notice purple appearing more and more, however, purple has always been the color associated with Feminism (2nd wave) and womens rights.
there is a reason women's groups would choose purple as their color for a campaign, and pink is already the color of breast cancer, so they can't really adopt that. but i agree that it could be conditioning for future events

COLOR PURPLE

Psychic ability, wisdom, divination, remove curses, healing, psychic work, business success, to influence people in power. Powerful color with the energies that can be difficult to manage. It can be used to apply incited others to tyranny, abuse of power, idealism and influence people who have power over you. Great for inviting sadness and resentment in others. Jupiter rules the purple. The purple crown chakra governs.

All involved need to be tried for treason.

A purple graphic in the shape of a pyramid with the 91 at the point. Good eyes.

Now this is something I'll have to look into more. IMPEACH FRANPIF

And we all know the global elite are controlling feminist movements and women's rights groups to drive down the population, have more people to tax, destroy the family unit, and manipulate the women voters.

Oh really? I didn't know.

>Jupiter rules the purple

Are you fucking retarded? The color purple is the color purple. It's used for a lot of things.

Bump for a real thread here finally. I'm glad people are finally noticing this and you presented some info here I haven't seen yet. Great job OP.

>Pope Francis
>purple
Yep.

Are you aware of the concept of a political color revolution?

The color purple is the color of royalty. The illuminati bloodlines.

This might be stretching, but perhaps it's to symbolize the end of an empire. Much like how the color purple was associated with the Roman Empire and Julius Caesar, maybe it's a wink towards the planned assassination of Trump similarly to how Caesar was killed and the death of the Roman Empire eventually followed.

the bitch and her Sore roach are evil

Sore roach revolution

This identogo company is pure Judaism. They collect electronic fingerprints for stock brokers/insurance stuff. Way overpriced and struck me as a front years ago before I was redpilled.

Hijack the meme

The "US Spring" is a subject that I've talked about in many different comments/threads:

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Well, we have been producing pink and purple fashwave for about a year now. Can we roll this into that somehow?

Frankkkkkkkkposting...

Let's look to history:

>White Revolution
Laid out in early 1963 by the Shah of Iran, this series of reforms included education, land, and women's rights. The Iranian Revolution in 1979 removed the Shah from power and installed the current regime, led by Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

>Yellow Revolution
In a span of four days in February 1986 this coup, also known as the People Power Revolution, brought down the 21-year old dictatorship of Ferdinand Marcos in the Philippines. The use of yellow ribbons throughout the demonstrations led to it being called the Yellow Revolution.

>Blue Revolution
This revolution started in 2002 and culminated in May 2005 when more than a 1,000 demonstrators gathered outside the Kuwaiti parliament to demand women's suffrage. The demonstrators wore pale blue to demonstrate the long struggle for suffrage. The color of the signs of the protesters led to the naming of the revolution.

>Orange Revolution
Beginning November 22, 2004, millions of Ukrainians, clad in orange, held nationwide protests over perceived election fraud in the presidential election.

>Red Revolution
The October Revolution, also called Bolshevik Revolution, the second and last major phase of the Russian Revolution of 1917, in which the Bolshevik Party seized power in Russia, inaugurating the Soviet regime.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKy4RHgCh4c

wht about Velvet? did he do that too? what about Vaclav Havel?

Saturn is considered one of the most important planets from what I've read about it. It's referred to as the "Lord of the Rings" I believe as well.

I'm not suggesting that Soros started every color revolution in history, no. But he knows history and borrows from their playbook. He knows how to run the campaign.

purple is the mourning color in italy nowadays

oh yeah and here's a picture for you

Counter the purple revolution with A FUCKING GREEN FROG

purple revolution it literally means commie party formed by democrats and republicans.

yep. those of us with They Live glasses can see right through this stuff and is so evil it hurts. It makes me think that this stuff is how revolutions are nowadays. it's through intelligence marketing and social engineering campaigns sponsored by all these big corporations who meet together and come up with this shit.

"BLM" Master Windu vs. Luke "Aryan" Skywalker

Can't tell if your trolling or being serious, because your right about the intelligence marketing and social engineering stuff. Periods of great stress and tension are usually used to introduce drastic change that the populous will be more susceptible to adapting to.

Same shit happened in Ukraine w these purple revolution soros funded faggots

this is all part of the plan. the lgbtq thing. everything. it's all fucking planned. they put out seeds, like BLM, LGBTQ, anti-trump antifa stuff and they use it later. All these movements are seeds to be used later. Fuck. they really are trying to take over america and its all through these social media movements. even if its innocuous now, they use it later in nefarious ways

I wondered the same about the hashtag, it was all too convenient. And it was pushed by a Hollywood pleb actress, forgot her name.

Guess that is why national geographic turned there main picture purple with a gold rectangle

Nov 4th

errr, caesar was not a roman emperor and his death didn't really precede the empire's fall, his adopted son augustus was the guy who founded the roman empire, i guess you could call the caesar's assassination as what set the whole chain of events that allowed augustus to destroy the republic and create the empire, which is what i guess would be similar to them killing trump, ending this corrupted republic and beginning an era of some judeobanker globalist empire or something

Wtf
Purples my favorite color.
Half my shirts and ties are purple.
Now people are gonna think I'm a libfag with an agenda.

Best to educate all those willing to listen, and then stock up on food, guns, ammo, water with your family just in case.

They probably already do ;^)

This might be a dumb question, but why doesn't someone have Soros taken out, and his family too if that's what it takes. I don't understand why all the West is allowing him to shit all over our nations. Even the Jews have a case after his activities in WWII.

go to bed frank.

The one thing that globalists and their kin fear most is an enlightened and riled population. There is always strength in numbers.

And look what just happened today

Arrest warrant for rosor tomorrow.

the purple rev didn't work in 2008 and now we co-opted the other "ingredients" gl&hf you gonna need it

Oi. Purple is traditionally the color of royalty in the UK, to the point where the other Elizabeth literally banned the filthy plebians from wearing it so they didn't get uppity. You're reading a little too much into that.

Switch to fuscea
>based shade

Indeed

I really hope, user.

Maybe 46% of women should be doing background checks on their "Intimate Partners."

famguardian.org/Publications/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA-Coleman_John.pdf

I feel like this text might be related to the subject of this thread. Reading it could give you some insight as to what's to come. Also great if you want to learn more about social engineering and the people who are behind it and utilize it. Just don't fall for the illuminati meme that the author happens to be into.

We all knew this was coming sooner or later. Trump's unprecedented win only made them go into full overdrive. But how can we fight against a (((color revolution)))? Is there even an effective way of stopping them?

Spread this around like wildfire. Enough to the point as to where we can say "we told you so!" it could wake some people up. The strength in numbers thing seriously isn't a meme. Organize, be aware, and be ready and that will scare the corrupted establishment.

Another one?

>Kaine wears blue ochre

What a fag.

Interesting observation. How will we know when a color revolution is about to take off? Do they just come out in the open and say "PURPLE REVOLUTION NOW!" ? It seems most of them are instigated by NGO backed student groups.

Days after the election Hillary was dazed by Xanax and trying to hold a glass of Vodka in her hands while being raped by Bill and Weinstein.

I don't think your story is true user!

You would have to compare the different color revolutions with one another. Sometimes it starts with a bang or it's a combination of events around the same time. This one is supposed to start before Nov 4 (despite what they tell you) from what I've read so far.

Why does she look like a cartoon super villain? Both men look so distraught and the purple and black combo does not help her cause.

Wow their ruining my favorite color now too. Fucking jews.

>purple

bump

Where did you source your information? Obviously Soros' asset dumping definitely warrants suspicion but the Nov 4th shit just looks like another pussy hat march at best.

Hitler created the Nazi flag and made it red because it was the color the communists and social democrats also used in their propagandas.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking...

Honestly, that's just stuff I've seen posted around here occasionally. It just seems to make sense to me, time frame wise and all.

I've heard rumors about them kicking off their event before Nov. 4th to get people off guard. I also heard their plan involves a massive dox attempt of Trump supporters and "Neo-Nazis" where they plan to call employers and family to fuck your life up.

Yes

Purple is the colour of royalty, which is, in the minds of the clintons, what they think they are.

Trump should of put them in jail already, if she can do an Arab spring then she can definitely do an America spring.

Dangerous times.

I'm surprise the facebergers and jewglegoys wont just home invade and mass murder us.

These color revolutions only work because there is an America in the background to make sure governments don't fuck up the SorosSquad too badly, trying it in America would fail miserably and kill the left wing forever.

The bad thing about the tech industry is that there's a lot of uppity leftists that run things. The good thing is that I live in a red gun loving state with castle doctrine laws.

>Pic sorta related. DESIGNER masks on the market now.

Intredasting

Thread theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=X9H_cI_WCnE

Begone purple beast. This is a green town.

Oh look, more purple revolution rising. This time in liberal hellhole NYC

I noticed the purple scheme on vidya as well, most notably this gayme were niggers and muslims vandalize the US.

this one too

I'm willing to bet that the number of men killed by domestic gun violence every month in America is 3-4 times more.
I'm not even looking, can someone tell me for my own satisfaction?

Agree and amplify #PurpleThursday. If it's going to be a weekly thing it might be worthwhile refocusing the A E S T H E T I C crowd's attention.

Those could very likely be pre-programming our subconscious. Revolution and violence getting associated with that color years before it happens.

Checked and good thread OP, solid posts here. People need to get ready for the US Spring.

The frog/green could be seen as a counter color revolution in some ways, just like MAGA was a "red" revolution.

Interesting that purple and vagina start with the same letter of the alphabet.