Nagi no Asukara

Just finished this.. With all the Hikari-Manaka-Tsumugu Red Herring in the start of the show, did anyone expect this pairing? I didn't expect for Chisaki to end up with Tsumugu especially when he supposedly was part of the main triangle.

Expected after the time skip.

Fuck I'm pretty mad that hikari didnt end up with chisaki. He shouldve went for hikari and they both would treat manaka like imouto or something. Would've been better.

But hey, decent anime to watch, but not a memorable one nor to rewatch kind of thing.

It should be evident to you when chisaki being weird around land dick during their outing in the town.

Left or right?

The rady of course.

I expected it around episode 2 and everyone said I was crazy then Chisaki started to talk to him more and Kaname looked salty while he didn't give a shit about her 'feelings' for Hikari and I said it again. Specially when she stormed out him after she fainted.

Then it was Kaname bringing him up to her and she jumping with their elbows met in episode 12 and of course her romantic rescue before the timeskip. Shit was obvious as fuck. Tsumugu's feelings were harder to read until the second cour.

>land dick won

Pretty much. Sup Forums only dislikes it because Tsumugu is a capable guy and not autistic so jealousy won them over. They make a great pairing though.

>capable guy and not autistic
Hahah.

Dude NagiAsu gets better at second viewing

Tsumugu faggot is such a fucking mary sue holy shit.

So what did Manaka feel for Tsumugu anyway?

Power of contrast. A fleeting thing.

I like how all the final pairings were between individuals that were the same biological age. Time skip really fucked the whole dynamic up.

Better then ending up with that Kaname faggot.

The worst part was that Miuna didn't win

Other than that, pretty good show, it was beautiful and enjoyable

He got a lot of shit so I am glad he finnaly got a girl that cares for him. Chisaki was a bundle of issues and it took forever for Tsumugu to win her over. I do think the time skip help solidify those pairings since it would been awkwardstill trying to push it. The only won who was a faggot that deserves nobody was the Bieber looking turd.

Around the episode he tell her about his mom.

Best girl

Manaka was my favorite girl and I'm happy with the outcome. No regrets.

Sayu was second best girl and I wish she got a better end.

Miuna is third best and well, it can't be helped.

I am still pissed he never got with anyone.

Movie? Sequel? Spinoff?

It bombed in Japan. Don't count on it. Unless they pull a Mayoiga and get Okada back and crowdfund it.

Even HanaIro got a movie

Miunabros her birthday is September 2. The complete boxset released last November contained some character data including birthdays of main characters

Goddess of Hirth and Mountain Beast. Other dieties of Ainu spirituality which NagiAsu is based on.

>Even HanaIro
That did well though

Spinoff 10 years later. MC attends Mihama Highchool. His half-sea person half sister attends Middle School underwater. MC bot of a loner. Miuna teacher at underwater school and tutor to MC

And the MC meets a girl who fell from the sky. Confirming that the sky people has finally awaken from they slumber.

Sky People have hibernation too?

Maybe a tragic romance drama during the time of Ojoushi, her fiance and the Sea God masquerading as a towns person. The three actually become friends until the Legend's tragic end. It has a hope spot for the sea god in the end when Miuna is born. With Ojoushi as narrator saying "Loving someone is never wrong"