New Gantz:O trailer

New Gantz:O trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=-c-VSzJqE6Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2a1ca6Z24-0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think I've seen 50% of the movie in trailers

Looks like they finally did what they couldn't do with 3 live action movies. What period of the manga is this adapted from?

It's the entire Osaka arc, but rewritten slightly to be the only arc in the story.

So instead of the characters being already familiar with Gantz and its rules, we're getting them thrown into the Osaka arc as freshly introduced characters.

That's what the trailer with Katou being knifed make think but there still are mentions of Kurono-kun in the past "when kurono kun was still alive..." so what?

Hype as fuck!

That's why you shouldn't watch them.

Garbage.

are the vampires in this movie? Since the story is being rewritten for this to be their first mission and the osaka mission in the manga started when kurono got killed by the vampires

Only Kato is a newbie. Reika and the old man fought alongside Kurono during the Oni mission (shown in flashbacks) and that's apparently where Kurono lost his life in this continuity.

Other than Kato entering Gantz late and Kurono dying in the previous mission, I assume everything else is roughly the same minus the vampires (that plotline never went anywhere anyway, might as well cut it).

Kato is the only new one, everyone else was already in the game.

Where is Muscle Raider?

He and the kid were most likely written out. He didn't do much in this arc anyway.

*rider

>100 pointer
God yes

I think this might be the first time I've looked forward to a CG anime.

I'm pretty sure you haven't even seen a 5% since the movie is over 2 hours long.

Same

>no Muscle Rider

I hope it does well enough that we get Gantz I, italy and invasion. I do expect heavy cuts though.

i love gantz. but only the part where they are in the room and not the part with the giants, that's stupide

The samurai ninjas look interesting.

Yeah the part in the room and with the daily life are what makes GANTZ something more than a good battle manga

We'll never get a proper animated adaptation of gantz, right?

Fuck this industry.

I want to love this because the Osaka ark was great BUT the osaka ark was only good for me because they had already established how fucked the characters were and things were only getting more intense by the second.

best looking cgi anime since forever.

>pg 12

>He and the kid were most likely written out.
Dropped
>He didn't do much in this arc anyway.
I still want to see him fight Nurarhiyon

>creamed my pants when it was announced
>the story is changed

JUST

>Yuki Kaji as kurono

literally why

shut up, the cgi here looks pretty good
The characters look really close to their manga counterparts

this looks like its pretty high budgeted and high quality, and honestly I thino Osaka would have been better in CG anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=2a1ca6Z24-0

this trailer shows kurono facing off against the Oni and dying

>Char is the old man

HYPE

Whats the name of the song?

You can say same thing to every current Hollywood blockbusters

>:O
anyway... visually it is pretty decent but I wonder if the rest is where it needs to be