Roman Superiority

Roman Empire was the height of civilization. Try to dispute me, but you can’t win.

They fucked dudes and thought retarded german ooga boogas would make a good addition to their army.

You men the empire that broke apart inside and become a decrepit economic shit hole by the gross mismanagement of a corrupt rent seeking class. One that paid off the mongrels to not tear them an new ass hole.

>KYS nu-male

No. They had slaves. That's morally repugnant.

The first one or the second one?

pretty fucking far from our current western civilisation

no wars between major powers for 70 years and the lofty heights of our current academic progress

>we wuz latin shitskins and shiet
>get cucked by germans
>still in italy there are babies born with blue eyes

>italian guidos was the best humanity had to offer

yah, nah. youre just too insecure to admit Merica holds that title, lil yuro fuccboi

Then why aren't they still here??

Top KeK, Mr. Rothschild

The republic, the empire, the eastern empire or the holy roman empire?????? What one goddamnit!

The Roman empire never ended, it just became a religion, symbolic, sacred and impotent like a Japanese emperor.

he says the empire

I burst out into fucking laughter when Western European types are all "WE ARE THE SONS OF ROME!"
And I'm like "Yeah, no. You're the rapespawn of the people that destroyed it."

The senate was filled with curuption and the emperors were just as bad more often than not. Then it all went to shit. Explain that.

They do the Jobs Romans don't want to do XDDDD
What could go wrong, bigot? You don't want the poor oppressed Germans to escape the Huns? They need to cross our borders! Everyone carrying a sword is just their culture!
Raiding is literally their religion, you need to tolerate their religion, they don't hate you for being apart of the imperial cult.

user, please explain the Vandals.

dey wuz gud boyz
dey dindu nuffin
they wuz oppressed by the Huns and the radical Germans. They are peaceful they were just fleeing the radical Donarists, the Vandals are Wotanist, they are peaceful and tolerant people.

But the Vandals were Arian Christian. That really makes me think.

Fucking government won't even let me put lead in my wine

Snowniggers Can't. Everything good about western civilization comes from it's greco-roman values, everything wrong from it's german and christian(semetic) values.

ROMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

During which period open? Pre or post Gallic wars

Daily reminder that Italians are biologically and racially superior to other humans.

Electricity

Iberia count as Rome?

Some of you Romans are alright. Don't convert to Christianity tomorrow.

Unironically, in the empire existed position like these with a lot of intellectuals debating in the late empire also from a chistian point of view. This especially around the year the empire splitted in two, and was not a coincidence... in the imperial court existed intellectuals, senators, priests... of both the positions.

The republic was cool. The empire was just a bunch of degenerates having orgies. Similar to the degeneracy of American society.

Not really. There was homosexuality (degeneracy) within that empire.

A lot of it happened within the military, which, soldiers were highly revered.

>literally copied Greece
>forced conversion to Christcuckery
>got overrun by Barbarians shortly after
Fuck your Rome nigger, Romans were literal kikes.
>muh Roman nose
Nah it's just a Jewish nose.

Pic related was the true pinnacle of white civilization.

Jews come from romans you fucking inbred anglo yellow toothed faggot. Not the other way around.

Lead pipes

No yeah roman civilization sounds so fkn cool now

>Moses was Roman
Top kek.

Italy is dead just like Rome. Worthless christcuck nigger lovers burn in hell.

but you see, the germans were barbarians, and Rome had conquered so much fucking land, it couldnt hold itself together anymore, it was THAT powerful. It was just a matter of time the germans were gonna cuck rome.

What happened to Rome will happen to amerishits

Why would I dispute you if I can't win?

its a sad reality we live in. But then again you're getting overrun by Jafar sooo... eh.

It enslaved white people.

>Arianism
>Not Crypto-Judaism
JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD BUT NOT A GOD.
GOD IS ONE AND HAS ONLY ONE CHOSEN PEOPLE IN ISRAEL HURR DURR

>ITT

Some of you guys are alright
Don't come to Teutoburg Forest tomorrow

This far down to see republic. Like, Republican Rome was the greatest man has ever been. Empire was horse fucking kid fucking faggots and soon glad they got btfo. Caesar would never let that happen lolol. Or Sulla, or Marius, or Pompey, or Scipio, or, or, or. I could just keep rattling military guys but what about Grouci Bros, drusus, Cicero, Cato, crassus. Republic was best timeline.

>Let me tell you on this internet site via our computers about how advanced Rome was.

This was over 2000 years ago faggot.

Lol they built archs without the number zero. They had fucking giant freezers in the deserts of middle East and Africa. They mined Spain to the level humans couldn't match without engines. In the fucking bc era

>modern society is the height of society because we have le computing and spaceships
technology =/= society

t. Cockroach

It's like claiming the soviet union was height of civilisation.

Sure it was cool, and had some major perks to recommend it, but if it was so grand why the fuck isn't it on the map any more.

>Jews
>hating slavery
Wut.

Fact: the modern day far-right would do FAR better for themselves if they larped over the Roman Republic/Empire rather than over Nazi Germany.

>the greatest empire of all time, one that embodied european spirit and superiority in the most definitive sense imaginable to the point that, for centuries, other nations tried to claim to be the true heirs of the Romans, whose culture and aesthetic influenced europe for centuries and continues to to this day
vs.
>a loser empire led by a german autist that merely copied roman aesthetic and massacred millions of europeans for no good reason because "muh superiority"

It's easier to draw an analogy for modern day democracies going fascist but nonetheless maintaining their spirit, culture, and history (ala Roman Republic --> Empire) than it is to try and get people to adopt a foreign, German worker's nationalist ideology.

>holy
>roman
>empire

sometimes