WHITE FATHER IMPRISONED 15 YEARS FOR SHOOTING DAUGHTER'S BLACK BOYFRIEND

>Be a cop.
>Spend your life risking your life for others to live peacefully
>Have a daughter, spend all your time and effort raising her to have a good life
>She rejects you, parties, does drugs, leaves home to live at a homeless shelter
>Starts dating a fucking nigger (pic coming up next)
>Decide you've had enough, try to save your daughter from her nigger boyfriend
>Court system ignores your lifetime of service, convicts you, imprisons you for 15 years.

THIS IS YOUR HOME, WHITE WESTERN MEN. WHITE NATIONALISM IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE OPTION. GLOBALISM GUARANTEES THAT THIS IS THE PRESENT AND FUTURE OF YOUR ENTIRE RACE.

STOP BEING COMPLACENT. WAKE UP, BAND TOGETHER, FIGHT BACK.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4995678/White-cop-killed-daughter-s-black-boyfriend-gets-jail.html?mrn_rm=als1

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=107_1502554146
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/2. Imagine if that was your daughter, and she chose this filthy fucking nigger over you. You who gave her life, supported her, everything. Rejected for a mongrelized nigger.

>black
Lmao ok...

A racist criminal gets put in jail for murdering someone and you expect us to side with him? Retard.

Ayyy whaddup whiteboi, I'm your daughter's new boyfriend. How dis make u feel whiteboi? I'm her new daddy.

One drop rule. He's a nigger with nigger ancestors.

You must really, truly crave the taste of eating other men's cum out of your daughter's destroyed hole. I mean really crave it.

Liberals have a real need to be cucked and destroyed. Must be biological.

he was looking out for his daughter

Based popo.

SAGE

stormfaggot attempt at propaganda thread

Hi person of color friend, my wife and I are very pleased to see her daughter have such a diverse mind in regards to dating. Please, take our house as reparations for our past sins and take care of my wife's daughter.

>The boyfriend looks more white than the daughter
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Also wtf does Dailymail turn this into a racial issue, fucking faggots, it obviously wasn't

holy shit lol that pic really sums up "white" in america. the nigger is unironically more aryan than the white ppl.

He only got 15 years for plain faced racially charged murder. If that's not systemic racism I don't know what is.

shannon's a girl's name rofl

what a mutt
the father is a hero
>40% white (acording to 15 years ago statistics)

I agree. Most white liberal fathers would simply stand by while their daughter is defiled by niggers.

Yes, goy, not wanting your daughter BLACKED by niggers is stormfront, yessss.

>Racially charged murder
Ohh sweetie. Sweetie bumpkins. I think you're a little confused up their in that tiny little imagination of yours!

Well, I mean he did murder someone for no legal reason, I know he probably meant well and in his daughters interest, but thats just not the way to play the game.

>blue eyed nigger

these are fake blue eyes, you can buy yourself such contacts for a few bugs

She should have shot his spic daughter for dating a white guy.

Sounds like he shot a kid who wasn't armed. He shot him because he had anger. What better way than to take a bunchch of that anger out.

Sounds like straight murder my dude and even in a civilized all white society, you're gonna have some bad pups in the litter that need to be put down.

Bullshit for a 15 year sentence? Sure. The system is full of this shit regardless of color.

You expect us to defend a murderer?
Slide thread.
Sage.

Real racism would be to let your genetic heritage being flushed down the toilet you fucking nigger

YOOO TYLER1 WTF

>backing a shitty father

No thanks. Sage for being a faggot op.

Protecting your genetic heritage is never racism. 15 is too much

he should be rewarded and honour kill his daughter

>Have a daughter
This is where you went wrong, fambulance.

I bet the punk was an insufferable loud cunt. His neighbors are secretly happy.

Never have only 1 daughter and live out of the city. This is what I have understood

>mulatto has blue eyes
>"white" daughter looks like a fucking Mexican
wew lad

>abandoning principles that are the basis of western civilization because you don't like the darkies

you are the real nigger

Why only fifteen years? That's disgusting. He's a murder and will probably be out in only a handful of years. Honestly, this completely disgusts me. When will there finally be justice for black people in this country?

>basis of western civilization
Racemixing is not part of the basis of the western civilization

You are free you dirty nigger, you got EBT, welfare and affirmative action here's your justice

No bid deal, we'll free him on the DOTR.

Why not shoot his dick off? Why did he have to kill him?

15 years - as an ex-cop ---- ouch!

God bless that man for doing that

How much black killing whites since 1877? Betcha it is at least 10X that number.

You must be a nigger or niglet.

No, but rule of law and freedom of association are.

And most importantly not acting like a violent ape because someone else is in a consenting relationship with someone else.

I know of 2 nonwhites who shot at someone but didnt hit shit. They got 2 life sentences. This cop killed someone on purpose and only got 15 years. Really makes you think.

The boyfriend looks like the average white 'good ol boy' from the south

TFW your black and more successful than 80% of white Americans.

If I married your daughter, you'd probably end up liking me also if you didn't have such a weak minded view on race.

>three mistrials
Is it legal to keep going after the guy like that?

RIP
This is why you don't have a daughter in the modern West.

Should have shot the cunt instead.

Racemixing is wrong, simply. You can't argue with that, reacial purity is true diversity

We call that H'yeller where I come from....

I hope he gets killed in jail

should've gotten off, or at the very least, double murdered them both because as of now her toll status remains unpaid.

>guy looks whiter than daughter
>still trying to make it a race issue

>this woman is "white"
>the nigger has blue eyes but is somehow less white than the spic

>unwarranted self-importance

you actually do sound like a nigger, I'll give you that.

It's not about skin color, niggers who bleach are still niggers. Check out his negroid facial structure.

dude took his pain & anger on the wrong person.
>Nigglets will Nigg.
he should have taken all of his daughter shit and throw her to the street, mourned his lost and move on.

Remember, he's only black when the narrative demands it.
If the father was black this wouldn't have even made a newscycle, and any news that would mention it would hide the racial identity.

>blue eyes make you white, even if you have nappy hair and brown skin

lol, please kill yourself you fucking octaroon, light skinned blacks are still niggers.

The only thing he did wrong was not planting a gun on the dindu

Gotta show self importance when someone wants your entire race removed.

Should have killed his daughter with the planted gun first, then say he killed the nigger be cause he chimped out and killed his daughter and was going to get him.

You can’t just shoot niggers that’s the thing about rule of law. I get it, the girl was a hoe but still if we start doing it a lot of innocent white people die in the blow back. Not that they aren’t already but if any of you want to make moves in terms of race war it’ll have to have politically narratives that unironically support white nationalism. It’s just a sign of the times. Not some injustice the cop should’ve been a better father. You have no proof the fat douche was. Anyone who loves cops on a whole is a bootlicking faggot they’re the ones who at the end of the day lock up white nationalists for hate speech. Makes me sick.

Your entire race is garbage and deserves to be removed. The fact that you can't see that only further proves it to be true.

i dont really think about blacks in Africa, why don't you just go there?

mass murder really shouldn't be the first option

Daddy projected his Incest Lust for daughter onto the dead dindu
> Like Tony and his Sister's twat in Scarface

That kid is like mostly white though, one drop rule purity spiraling aside, she would have been further bleaching him. Now the daughter is going to end up with a legit nigger popping out babies 10 shades darker than her slain boytoy. What the fuck?
It isn't like she or her dad are the pinnacle of whiteness to begin with. And now WE have to deal with the media PR frenzy consequences of this retard who couldn't raise his daughter to obey her father. And where was the mother in all this?
Fucking hell.

>let's go back to the good old days when you could just shoot people and get away with it if they were black!

You guys are insane. Good luck breaking into the mainstream.

should've shot his daughter too... no mercy for coal burners

Too bad. The daughter would have learned a much better lesson when she inevitably paid the toll for going down with such a degenerate lifestyle, then she she goes running back to daddy, he could have the satisfaction of looking her in the eyes and saying I told you so (giving him the benefit of the doubt that he did actually tell her so.) Now she'll go even further down the white guilt road and he'll rot in prison. Sure some swarthy half breed is dead but this isn't exactly an ideal situation. I also hate to play devil's advocate but the nigger in this instance literally dindu nuffin, didnt even have anything on him. He should have shot his daughter who will be a negro baby making machine with the year

it's really not that complicated. You kick out the coal burner, throw her possessions on the lawn and cut your losses. This is called sunk cost. She already fucked a nigger it's not like there is any realistic redemption arc available to the coal burner. Cut all ties and move ahead

And?
If that guy mixed with a white woman,the child would look white.

>3 mistrials
>try him again until we get a guilty verdict

That's amazing. His daughter manages to singlehandedly ruin her own, her children's and her parents' lives. She's so hedonistic that her chase for that bbc ended up destroying the past, the present and the future. I'm almost impressed.

The boy looks way whiter than the girl.

Mongrel vs Mongrel, a daily show in America. Meanwhile in Peru, blacks date black, brown date brown, and white stay white. Thanks to your hipster shit and other trend interracial couples are growing.

I have never meet people more cautious about race-mixing than Japanese decedents here, they fucking even trace their linage. Best people too, hard working.

>Spend your life risking your life for others to live peacefully
The idea that cops are in mortal danger on a day to day basis is such horseshit. It's more dangerous to be a fisherman than a cop and yet we have assholes running around thinking their next encounter with a little old lady during a traffic stop could be their last day on earth. There's too much truth to the idea that chickenshits who are afraid of their own shadow get a badge to feel like a man.
Let this meme end.

I'm not denying the issues with the black community? Nice try though

I'm not even complaining about America's treatment of blacks, I like it here. So I won't "go back to Africa"

It's people like this that make it feel so good to vote libertarian. You guys are honestly just communists but instead of the rich it's "the niggers".

>blue eyes

He's whiter than most of this board

The only lesson to learn here is to not have daughters. They will only grow up to be vacuous whores that resent you and do shit to piss you off. Like dating niggers.

>He's whiter than most in US
ftfy

filthy subhuman mongrels should not have blue eyes!!!
also this filth looks like a brazialian

Whites were so much more based back then

>mexican shoots different racially mixed new world mestizo type

They're colored contacts.

>murder is justifiable

nice post nigger

That kid is whiter than any italian, spaniard, 50% of france and all of portugese people. Their kid would look 99.999999999999999999999% white, he has blue eyes and blonde eye brows for fucks sake. If anything she looks half spic herself.

kek being so low iq you care enough about another person skin color to shoot them, knowing you will get locked up like an animal. are white rven human? they are so fucking dumb

>not realizing the implications of allowing faggot government employees to murder people because they feel like it

wtf are you talking about?
He looks like a depigmented filthy subhuman mongrel nigger.
His facial features are nigger, he doesn't look fucking white.

Pic related is a Greek Man , same eye color and light skin.
Does that nigger look like pic related?
Holy fuck you are a retard.

nice chess move burger

Shoot the daughter and let the guy live.
She's the traitor and he can still be a net contributor to society despite the one drop rule.

t. butthurt nigger that his fellow mongrel got btfo

If you had a 2-year-old daughter, you'd know that there doesn't exist such a thing in this world you could love more than her. If that lovely little girl can turn into a coal burner, there's something severely wrong in the way we raise our children. We simply need to rethink the way we do the upbringing. There's nothing inherently wrong with girls. On the contrary, there's such goodness in them that gives you the motivation to suffer through anything for them.

This should be the norm, kill all niggers and mulattos who touch white women.

>kill all niggers and mulattos who touch white women.
/thread

> let the nigger live who defiled your daughter

are you faggots mentally handicapped?
fuck off back to /leftypol/ faggots

Are you actually saying that a murderer getting imprisoned is a bad thing? You're a lunatic.

It's the filthy fucking jews who pushed nonwhite immigration into our homelands.
They pushed cultural Marxism and communism.
Since the fall of the Third Reich, our race has experienced a downfall .

>shooting the nigger which benefits some
>torturing him into a civilised state of existence which benefits all
Pick one.

>around blacks
liveleak.com/view?i=107_1502554146

>ICP

What did he mean by this? Also, magnets, how do they work?

> being a nigger loving civicuck

how about killing the nigger who defiled YOUR daughter?
Faggot .

This the boyfriend literally looks whiter than girl he has blue eyes and european nose hes paler while she looks like an arab