Why do the Japanese like Fafner so much?

Why do the Japanese like Fafner so much?

Because it's a good series.

Why don't Westerners?

Because it's fantastic.

Just because.

As a westerner who thought it was meh, I'd say it's because the drama feels forced and the characters aren't amusing enough on their own to be that memorable, unless they go through extreme suffering.

Homolust.
That's literally all. Mind you, it's not bad, but if it wasn't for the homolust it would drown it the sea of solid series' that didn't quite make it big.

I watched it a little under a year ago. I can't remember a single character's name.

Mods are asleep, post Mayas.

Yeah it was really unmemorable.

Because it's one of the best mecha anime.

Infinite Ryvius and Majestic Prince have superior Hiraiface.
Should I watch Fafner?

It's great as long as you don't mind some suffering.

I just read Henshin. Fuck ShindoL.

Why does Sup Forums like Re:Zero so much?

Don't say because it's good

Well Fafner doesn't have any prostitution or drugs so you'll be fine. Just people getting turned into rock candy.

Here's a helpful chart if you're genuinely curious, it's meant to be a continuous story so you can't really just pick up the newest entry.

I would watch in release order anyway. Still. Much love for posting.

Because Exodus is fucking incredible. The original was just alright.

UNDERSTANDING done correctly.

Because it's fucking great. Exodus is when the series gets great.

Soko doko ni masuka?

Why is Exodus so much better?

Tow wrote the whole thing.

ATASHI GA MIRU

The original is way better than everyonegetssdplol

Right of Left was the highest point. The rest was still good though.

Honestly, I think DA holds up really well, especially on rewatches. Yeah the first half is a little slow, but it's far from the abyss of quality some people would describe it as.

Heaven and Earth is the only entry I feel could have easily been better, but that's just because it needs to be maybe ten minutes longer. Show us everyone's still alive and all that. Somehow, it still has the least ambiguous ending in the series so far though.