Waifubowl

How is it possible that people get upset if their waifu didn't win MCbowl? Shouldn't it be good for them?

It's called being a cuck. Shouldn't be surprising considering we have some faggots who unironically enjoy NTR here.

Fuck/Marry/Kill

What do you pick Sup Forums?

What the fuck happened to galko's face. That's not even her eye color.

Marry Galko, Fuck Hotaru, and kill the random Mugi clone in the middle

fuck hotaru ad infinitum, marry phantom world, kill galko

It only applies if the MC is a blank-slate Self-insert

Fuck Hotaru
Marry Galko
Kill the other bitch

Marry Mai, fuck Galko and kill Hotaru.

Honestly though choosing kill/fuck between Galko and Hotaru is a tough one. I'd fuck them both but I don't really like any of them either.

Mai on the other hand is a clear easy choice for marriage. She's literally perfection and would as the series show be a great mother.

Marry Galko.
Have consensual sex in the missionary position while holding hands for the sole purpose of procreation with Galko.
Ignore the others.

Fuck Galko, Kill middle, Fuck Hotaru
I dont wanna marry a bitch or a crazy and the middle one is just a shit

Marry Mai, she's proven her mothering ability.

I'll flip a coin for the other two.

Why is marry different from fuck? You into NTR?

It still hurts though when your waifu keeps lusting over some shitty MC even though she lost.

>mfw waifu is a cuck

Because they want their waifu to be happy

Excellent taste.

THIS
H
I
S

Poligamy is accepted in my country, i'll take my 3 new hot waifus gladly

This

I don't care if Mai didn't win. The MC is either a pussy or an edgelord. She gave him up to other girl in the novels and that's ok.

Fuck, marry, kill. Just un that order. That's not even hard to answer.

Marry Mai (of course)
Fuck Hotaru
Kill Galko (nothing personal)

Marry Galko.
Fuck Galko.
Ignore the others because all I need is Galko, maybe hang out with Hotaru, she's a fine pal.

The image is far away from being "good looking", but that's not the reason why is so good, but the artist managed to portray the characters personality in a single image, which is fairly amazing.

Cucks too broken to make their women happy themselves, have to let other men do it for them.

Disgusting.

No! Mai waifu gets who/what she wants!

...One way or another...

Impeccable taste.