youtube.com/watch?v=x6_l059kx0g
youtube.com/watch?v=BXCVzlGsZP4
youtu.be/_NyamnGbcps
youtube.com/watch?v=lDpW2oUSx1k
youtube.com/watch?v=PLyi5xHtkb0&list=PL7C116DA2E46BBFD7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The moment Bleach jumped the shark.

>saving someone else's wife

I legit didn't see this coming. I thought "it's just a shonen, surely Gin is the murderer"

>Implying Ichika isn't Ichigo and Rukia's daughter

The Aizen subplot is honestly what made SS a great arc instead of the generic shonen shit. Too bad Kubo had no idea how to handle it from there

The climactic fight with Byakuya was very well done as well.

Also, I think the problem with Bleach is that the editors pushed Kubo to focus on ideas and characters that have already proven popular. Thats why Arrancar saga started out being pretty good but got more formulaic and boring as it went on.

oh yeah ichigo effortlessly blocking the power of one million zanpakutos. that happened

Ichigo was fluctuating between strongest character in the franchise to weakest since the very beginning.

That was sort of okay, since we figured vice-captains were mostly ceremonial / admin staff bitches. Then later we find out random moustache guy was captain tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc

I gotta say, the anime had some GOAT music

This fucking song

I used to play corpse party and fantasize about being a shinigami saving them from evil spirits while it played

If there was ever a song deserving an Sup Forums sings its this

This was a great Aizen moment, too.
>tfw when Number One fucking stops

Quick, go to a random chapter and find the funniest, most bullshit panel then report back here!

Yeah that was defiantly one of the highlights of the Bleach anime.

>Renji literally allowed "his" daughter to be half named after another man

I bet he jacks off behind the door everything Ichigo comes to his how to bang Rukia.

Nostalgia time?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmIxjjIGls

My wife named my daughter after her older sister who I dated in high school, is it that big of a deal? She's also her goddaughter.

Tell that to me again when you wife names your daughter after the ex she just can't let go.

But Rukia isn't Ichigo's "love" they're best friends. I'm named after my dads best friend who died in Vietnam, doesn't mean by father longed for his war buddy does it?

Time to re-watch until the end of SS arc

There is some hidden darkness in your story, oji-san.

>doesn't mean by father longed for his war buddy does it?
It's arguable, user. Many in the service are gay.

Anyone else get hyped as fuck during the Quilge Opie fight? I know the older chapters were better and comfier, but I loved the atmosphere of the first 15 or so chapters of the Blood War arc. Felt so promising. In the end, I was stumped, trumped and dumped.

That's because Urahara was supposed to be the traitor, he changed it to Aizen midway through SS arc.

Those are very different things and you know it

I didn't understand this.

Momo was obsessed with Aizen and would do anything he asked of her. He could have made her a spy, or take her with him.

Why stab her Aizen?

Still remember the day I downloaded the first episode off a local ftp with my sweet new 56.6k modem
youtube.com/watch?v=x6_l059kx0g

> momo's entire purpose in the series was to get stabbed and betrayed all over again and again

kek

Aizen slowly mind fucking Momo into becoming his personal assassin doujins when?

> the numbers don't go from 10-1 they go from 9-0

literally kubo in a sentence

youtube.com/watch?v=BXCVzlGsZP4

Opening/Ending songs are cool and all, but holy shit Shoji Meguro did an insanely good job with that Hueco Mundo OST.

Back when bleach was actually enjoyable
Shit feels so nostalgic.

So Hueco Mundo would be saving his own wife right?

THREAD THEME:
youtu.be/_NyamnGbcps

Seriously, go to hell, Kubo.

I was hoping Aizen gave Momo the dick.

She came to him in the middle of the night wearing her sleeping clothes. She wanted the dick.

kek that's only the half of it.

Touche`

So in your mind just because ones male and the other female they automatically have to be somewhat in love? I have some landwhale friends who would make you reconsider. Sure some of the scenes between Rukia and Ichigo can be interpreted as romantic or longing but then again they can be interpreted as deep feelings for a friend. Or many I'm just used to having females in my life so I don't fall in love with whatever gash looks at me.

This encounter is a personal favourite of mine.
The sneak peek for the Arrancer was fucking hype, too bad it was kinda a let-down when they finally appeared.

This whole episode was the best of the series.

My uncle named his first daugther after his first love and said nothing to his wife.
I know it, coz granny told me it in secret and soon passed out.
Basically, I'm probably only one knowing this now.

>old Ichigo
>hope is lost
>I WANT TO WIN
>new ichigo
>hope is lost
>i give up

That's realistic.

Toot and Foxy best girls.

Mexico Arc had some amazing OST

youtube.com/watch?v=lDpW2oUSx1k

Sup Forums
Blogging

Bleach's finale and the fight against Yhwach have made me appreciate Deicide more.

>Sup Forums
>Blogging
We can understand art only by comparing feels and thoughts. Interactions between reality and virtuality are necessary.

Nice try, here's your (you)

Old Bleach
>Fights had strategy, the fighting environment mattered.
>Character personalities were fine for a start.
>comedic relief was pretty crappy, but atleast it fit with the atmosphere
>character progression
>More actual fighing in the scenes
New Bleach
>Characters revert back and forth between their personalities. No progression.
>Fights consist of deus ex machina abilities, no strategy involved.
>Comedic relief misplaced and takes you out of the zone, feels forced
>tons of filler characters
The rest has already been thoroughly mentioned.

>So in your mind just because ones male and the other female they automatically have to be somewhat in love? I have some landwhale friends who would make you reconsider. Sure some of the scenes between Rukia and Ichigo can be interpreted as romantic or longing but then again they can be interpreted as deep feelings for a friend. Or many I'm just used to having females in my life so I don't fall in love with whatever gash looks at me.
Not that user but remind yourself that you're on a site where at least half of it's visitors are socially inept.

Naturally, there is no proper doujin from this event. What a waste. -_-'

>saving one of your dearest friends
>/r9k/ shitposters want to imagine this is a bad thing because she eventually marries someone else
It's like Erased all over again. Get over it people, women aren't obliged to marry you because you're a good guy.

She was made for stabbing, apparently.

A more appropriate description would be

>Going to Hueco Mundo to get his wife back, after she first went away with another man. (and an emo-goth-type at that.)

Soifon: WHAT IS IT?!

Yes, Quilge is still the best Sternritter we got.

She was a liability. Momo wouldn't have followed him, she would have tried to save him. She thought Gin was still the one pulling the strings in the Arrancar arc. And Aizen said it himself, admiration is the feeling furthest from understanding. She would never become a good ally.

But the ultimate bottom line is that Aizen gets a hard on whenever he messes with someone and not only was he able to fuck with Momo by stabbing her but he got Icecunt too.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLyi5xHtkb0&list=PL7C116DA2E46BBFD7

Man I haven't heard this in so long.

The first story arc, from meeting Rukia to that scene is probably my favorite arc in a manga/anime ever.

No matter how weak the series got later in it's bad patches, he will always have that. It introduced characters that people still love over a decade later and got many people into anime.

I'm disappointed the story didn't end with him and Rukia together, I would have prefered Orihime and Renji sacrificed themselves for their respective love interests to make that happen, but Rukia lived in his room in his closet for like a year and there is no possible scenario where a teenage boy has a hot ghost-girl living in his closet literally 3 feet from his bed, and where daily they risk their lives for each other in dangerous situations, that they don't begin to fuck every night they are back home. So at least I have that. At least I know that Ichigo and Rukia fucked hundreds of times with frienzied reiatsu-chardged sex and that Rukia had to use high level Kidō around the room to keep the sounds and the force from destroying the house.

> I want to win
> Ichigo vs 3 sub captains
> Ichigo bankai vs Kariya

The new arc was very good, it was golden until the black monk fight. Then it want back to regular bleach.
> Bankais stolen, especially Bambi's smirk. People actually dying.
> The old guy's entire fight: "Don't dwell on this, I won't let a single one of them live"
> Yachiro vs the old lady Quincy
> Giselle, everything with her. Remember, just because she reeks of semen, it doesn't mean she's not a girl.
> The royal guard and the black monk fight until "A", the Asspull.

"I have not exterminated you so that you can relay a message to Aizen. Tell him the Quincy are here and that in reality it's not the Shinigami he should fear but rather the Quincy!" - Ishida

i noticed this now was there threads about this he said it in arrancar arc

That's not blogging you fucking aspie they're using anecdotes to illustrate their points.

>tfw I felt bleach should've ended after ichigos fight with aizen, but still kind of wanted it to go on.
I feel partly responsible for this train wreck.

Shut up whore.

Remember when Renji left Rukia to die?

Good times.

>Kubo chose shitting on Ichiruki shippers over properly resolving the story

Kek

Yes user.

The initial Bleach was pretty good. Back when it was Ichigo having to sneak out and get shit done and be back in time for class. The end of him saving Rukia and all was 10/10.
Then the Espada arc started and that maintained golden status for a majority of the runtime. Chad not doing anything was a huge disappointment, but the Renji/Ishida pair up, Rukia hype, and rematch with Grimjaw? Jesus fuckin christ.
It got real shaky towards the end of that arc with the "who said I was #10?" and all that jazz. Plus Aizen not noticing Ichigo's power because he was 3d vs 4d power or whatever the fuck. And Ichigo only beating #4 espada because plot armor. But I was like okay we can go back now. It's finally time for a human arc. NOPE. We never went back. The hypest moment in most of the series was Ichigo getting punched for not caring as much as he should have about Orihime disappearing.

Then after that it was just one schlock after another. It was all a joke. We didn't need another huge arc.

he stayed true to himself 'til the end

The OPs were very good too, had style to it.

>normalfags
Sup Forums lost his way

new Sup Forums won

I'm the only virgin here apparently. Sup Forums has 0.01% of virgins now

I'm going to kill myself

look user, the only reason why Sup Forums had so many virgins in the past was because so many people here were young

those days are far behind us

the mainstream series attract them like flies, don´t let that discourage you
also dont take their bait, just report